Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,858 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:57 AM

Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married (41457 Views)

Men Pay Extra Money To Have Sex With Prostitutes In Abuja Without Condoms - FACA / UNFPA Distributes 53,000 Condoms At Calabar Christmas Village / Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by CharlieMaria(m): 3:54pm On Sep 24, 2016
Stay away from sex before marriage. Abstinence not condom.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by proeast(m): 3:56pm On Sep 24, 2016
I use condom religiously and it pays immensely because aside rest of mind from infection, no b!tch will accuse me of impregnating her!

5 Likes

Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by TerrorSquad147: 3:57pm On Sep 24, 2016
After giving and receiving head you now want me to wear condom. What am I protecting myself from undecided
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by Bandeco(m): 3:57pm On Sep 24, 2016
cekhoe:
yes, there are some STIs are that are small enough to go through the pores of a condom but it better than not using at all
And condoms has pores? I took a condom, pour liquid clear water in it and couldn't notice any leakage.

Any condom that has leakage (when poured water) is a badly manufactured condom.

Not sure I will agree with you

2 Likes

Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by jossypet(m): 3:59pm On Sep 24, 2016
God's instruction is for the good of us all because He loves us. Sex outside of marriage is wrong. Abstinence is the best as a single. God is wiser than man. Let's heed His words.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by Eliteklaus(m): 4:01pm On Sep 24, 2016
Na Gold circle reign pass 4 #40
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by omoikea(m): 4:01pm On Sep 24, 2016
TIDDOLL:
Good one,Even prefer using 2condoms at a time sad angryE no dey fail.

u dull die.. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by jawjaw1: 4:01pm On Sep 24, 2016
chydii:
Condom is now useless self because, I don't see the essence of it when after everything, una go still give each other BJ or heads. What are you now trying to prevent?

What embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by handsam(m): 4:02pm On Sep 24, 2016
[quote author=Berlynn post=49636970][/quote]

smh..undecided
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 4:03pm On Sep 24, 2016
grin

Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by hardcore007: 4:03pm On Sep 24, 2016
Whether she like it or not, pls still use your condom jare, it's better than regret later. Moreover, stick with your condom wherever you go.
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by onyedika946(m): 4:03pm On Sep 24, 2016
Watin be condom, what does it look like..
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by IGBOPRINCE: 4:04pm On Sep 24, 2016
Zedoo:
Story
use it

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by Bandeco(m): 4:05pm On Sep 24, 2016
frenchwine:

That's not what I want to point out ,STIs like warts, Hep B and Herpes don't even need to pass through the condom. Once the infected partner's fluid comes in contact with you Lobatan!
Abstinence is the gold standard, after that comes Be Faithful to your partner.

In as much as I will want to agree with you that abstinence is the safest. Condom do provide a great degree of protection when used correctly and consistently.

I am not sure of the bolded tho
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by namuguibe(m): 4:06pm On Sep 24, 2016
Berlynn:
Total abstinence is the better option undecided
a fine girl like you, I don't mind breaking the abstinence rule tongue
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 24, 2016
namuguibe:
a fine girl like you, I don't mind breaking the abstinence rule tongue

smh undecided
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by nkemdi89(f): 4:11pm On Sep 24, 2016
Even in marriage, especially when one have a promiscuous partner, like a couple that I heard fighting because the woman accused the husband of infecting her with STI, though they don't live together because of the nature of the man's job, couple with his high level of flirting, unfortunately he didn't tell his wife that he was infected while he was secretly treating himself.
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 24, 2016
handsam:

smh..undecided

lol why u dey shake your head undecided
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by Skmoda360(m): 4:14pm On Sep 24, 2016
tosyne2much:
Now, let's do a survey to know if this post will have great impact in the lives of Nairaland guys

Guys, if you like condom click LIKE, otherwise click SHARE if you prefer flesh to flesh
you will get enough share soon.
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by Zedoo(m): 4:15pm On Sep 24, 2016
jesse8048:
Lol, children of this generation just careless about the use of condoms. They aren't saying anything on an educative thread like this, but bring in boo.bs and u will see them trooping in with different containers of Vaseline.

Pears
Venus
Okuma
Menthulantum
Robb
Aboniki
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by handsam(m): 4:17pm On Sep 24, 2016
Berlynn:

Cause this was not how I trained youundecided
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by namuguibe(m): 4:18pm On Sep 24, 2016
Berlynn:
smh undecided
SMD cheesy
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 24, 2016
handsam:

Cause this was not how I trained youundecided

Hahahahaha oshey fada fada tongue grin
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by handsam(m): 4:21pm On Sep 24, 2016
Berlynn:

Shuusshhgrin
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by Kakamorufu(m): 4:22pm On Sep 24, 2016
TIDDOLL:
Good one,Even prefer using 2condoms at a time sad angryE no dey fail.
u sure
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by Zedoo(m): 4:22pm On Sep 24, 2016
jesse8048:
Lol, children of this generation just careless about the use of condoms. They aren't saying anything on an educative thread like this, but bring in boo.bs and u will see them trooping in with different containers of Vaseline.

Pears
Venus
Venus extra jel.
Cussons
Dettol

Haha...even d labeless ones
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by raphieMontella: 4:23pm On Sep 24, 2016
azeecoboy:
Withdrawal method nko?
for your village withdrawal method de prevent STI n STD abi?

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by Solomonopeyemi(m): 4:24pm On Sep 24, 2016
The best option is to abstain till the wedding night when both partner will be through with necessary test
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by HERSLEY(f): 4:28pm On Sep 24, 2016
goldentee:
Abstinence is the best if you're unmarried
so if I offer u myself, u wouldn't accept tongue
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by Phonefanatic: 4:28pm On Sep 24, 2016
frenchwine:

Bross you well so?

How many married people dey lash only their partner?
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by sukinelly(f): 4:30pm On Sep 24, 2016
What you don't know about the new SkyShoot enery Drink http://tapnaija.com/dont-know-new-skyshoot-enery-drink/
Re: Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married by sidnen: 4:30pm On Sep 24, 2016
ABSTINENCE is POSSIBLE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Does Anyone Have Car Sickness/allergy? / I'm Dying Of Social Killer(bad Breath) / 350 New COVID-19 Cases, 206 Discharged And 8 Deaths On June 4 - (1728 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.