Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (1005) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1606692 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by timifaithus(m): 2:59pm On Jul 27, 2020
Dear website designers

DIVI THEME WITH LIFETIME LICENSE KEY NOW AVAILABLE

Don't hesitate to contact me

https:///he01qt

Note : you're getting the full pack with the license for lifetime updates

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Maxcollins042(m): 3:22pm On Jul 27, 2020
sircrabo:

Yes staying online on Mobile phone browser is also better than the Mobile App online status.

The issue is; will you be able to be refreshing the page every now and then ?

Will you be able to install page refreshers on your mobile phone browser (to handle page refreshing for you) ?
You can also choose to be refreshing your browser by yourself every 3 - 5 minutes.

Desktop online activity is still the best.

Too many criteria to gain better Fiverr ranking
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Maxcollins042(m): 3:28pm On Jul 27, 2020
0coded80:
HOW I WAS SCAMMED BY FRAUDULENT BUYER ON FIVERR.
In summary--- I saw a request on the buyers request page, in which a buyer said he was looking for someone to extract mails from a website. I quickly applied, and I got the offer. I was so happy because the order was $130 and it has been long I got that kind of offer + over 140 sellers applied for the job, so I felt so lucky. long story cut short, the buyer told me that I have to get the direct email addresses of the CEO, COO and CFO of all the mails extracted, this look difficult, but I was able to get it done, after working on it for 3 days with little rest. After submitting, he pretended as if the list wasn't complete, and asked for revision, I immediately delivery the order again, with a lot of evidences that the list was completed. After that, he didn't altar any word, little did I know that he was requesting for charge back from PayPal. I was only waiting patiently for the order to get completed since it 2days+, but i was shocked when I got a message that, the order was cancelled due to disrupt made by the buyer's bank, bla..bla...bla...... I have reported him to Fiverr anyways, I even insulted them in my message thinking they are the one that cancelled it before I got to know that it was a charge back from PayPal. I am waiting for Fiverr feedback, even though I know the money is gone.....

Note:
*He gave me an excel link to fill the information to, in which he was seeing it as I was filling it.
*His account wasn't from India and the likes, but from Australia.
*He was a new buyer.
*He blocked me immediately he got the charge back.

I once encountered a similar crook and gave him a run for his money. We ended up in a loop where I cancel the dispute and he reopens another one. Las Las, na him wey come tire. Note that this loop will not in anyway affect your gig rankings or analytics.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 0coded80: 4:28pm On Jul 27, 2020
Maxcollins042:

I once encountered a similar crook and gave him a run for his money. We ended up in a loop where I cancel the dispute and he reopens another one. Las Las, na him wey come tire. Note that this loop will not in anyway affect your gig rankings or analytics.
Yes, thanks bro
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Zico4real(m): 5:17pm On Jul 27, 2020
sircrabo:

Yes staying online on Mobile phone browser is also better than the Mobile App online status.

The issue is; will you be able to be refreshing the page every now and then ?

Will you be able to install page refreshers on your mobile phone browser (to handle page refreshing for you) ?
You can also choose to be refreshing your browser by yourself every 3 - 5 minutes.

Desktop online activity is still the best.

If your gigs are deranked this can't work
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Zico4real(m): 5:21pm On Jul 27, 2020
Zico4real:

I don't think their is solution for deranked gigs. Mostly it affects Nigerian account
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xbee007(m): 5:45pm On Jul 27, 2020
Zico4real:

I don't think their is solution for deranked gigs. Mostly it affects Nigerian account
Mostly it affects people who undersell. Fiverr hates lowballers like crazy.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Joevics(m): 8:39pm On Jul 27, 2020
$5 Fiverr reviews available. Naija plain Username account. - 2,500.

WhatsApp me : 080__92998___662
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sircrabo: 8:55pm On Jul 27, 2020
Zico4real:

How are links deranked, Pls explain ? Someone else might learn from your explanation
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by erjo: 9:29am On Jul 28, 2020
9ja review for sale $5 - 2500 $10 - 4500
quote me for a smooth transaction
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xbee007(m): 9:44am On Jul 28, 2020
Never deal with people using Ecobank accounts! It is scammers' favourite bank.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Chuksmonika(m): 10:58am On Jul 28, 2020
shady2royce:
Hello fellow freelancers, please who know what to do or tip on how to get gig back to first 3 page. Actually I was between this page before but over few weeks now, this stupid Fiverr algorithm has pushed my gig to the last page even I have to filter to see my gig, so annoying. Anybody with tip on what to do. Please help a brother. Thanks
it's so annoying bro, my gig was pushed to the 6th page, I don't know why... I don't know if changing search tags to be same which those on front page will help matters?

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by teemy(m): 11:08am On Jul 28, 2020
Chuksmonika:
it's so annoying bro, my gig was pushed to the 6th page, I don't know why... I don't know if changing search tags to be same which those on front page will help matters?

Search tags appropriate to the gig matter a lot as well as the keywords related to the gig in title and description.

However, if you've already done this, don't be bothered if you don't appear in the rankings. Sometimes, fiverr shuffles the rankings to give a fair chance of play for new sellers as well. I no more appear in the first line and page as before but I get new client offers every week.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FLwriter: 11:12am On Jul 28, 2020
What I just figured from the few years I have been on Fiverr is that they have no tried-and-true criteria nor criterion for ranking gigs. They just do this the way it pleases them. If not my gigs ought to be on the first page because they are optimized in every way possible to be friendly with the platform's so-called algorithms.

I advice established and upcoming freelancers is to spread their tentacles across various freelancing platforms. Do not just put your eggs in one basket.

5 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by haliry: 11:54am On Jul 28, 2020
Newbie here. Is it possible for me to get $200 Perfectmoney on this thread? And who are the trusted escrows? Your full guidance is fully appreciated.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by shady2royce(m): 1:03pm On Jul 28, 2020
lloydtruth:
Both the Algorithm, I think it's an intentional act to remove Nigerians from the platform. Most Nigerians are suffering the same fate.

Make Fiverr no try shit with us oo. Their platform is our savior from this missionless and clueless country oo.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by shady2royce(m): 1:04pm On Jul 28, 2020
lloydtruth:
Both the Algorithm, I think it's an intentional act to remove Nigerians from the platform. Most Nigerians are suffering the same fate.

Make Fiverr no try shit with us oo. Their platform is our savior from this missionless and clueless country oo.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CokeBar(f): 1:06pm On Jul 28, 2020
CokeBar:
♤■♤■♤■

Clean/legit $50 - $5000 payoneer funds needed.

Rate is 435/$

Come with a known escrow!

Emphasis on Clean/legit funds please.

●♧●♧●♧●

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Bizzyman: 2:13pm On Jul 28, 2020
Fiverr Foreign and Naija REVIEWS available for sales. Multiple accounts available.

ALSO BUYING PAYONEER FUNDS. LEGIT AND SCAMPROOF

Click.on the link below and Whatsapp me.

https:///%2B2348067438374
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by lloydtruth: 4:50pm On Jul 28, 2020
shady2royce:

Unfortunately they have gone deep with the shit and there's nothing we can do about it. It's only a matter of time, it will get to everybody.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gtech2sure: 5:31pm On Jul 28, 2020
lloydtruth:
Unfortunately they have gone deep with the shit and there's nothing we can do about it. It's only a matter of time, it will get to everybody.

You've said it all. My level 2 gigs disappeared from 1st page to the last page early this year, since then i haven't receive any message, getting impressions or clicks talkmore of getting order.

I had to open another account on March this year and after lot of hard work, fiverr still send the new account into exile.

My third account which i created last month also disappeared all of sudden after buying 4 reviews

I'm tired of the platform already. Nigga don't know what to do again as it's hard for me to make income online again.

I will appreciate if anyone could help on how to revive these accounts.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 0coded80: 6:14pm On Jul 28, 2020
please, who have or know a reliable tools I can use to extract up to 1M Nigerians mails?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 0coded80: 6:32pm On Jul 28, 2020
In my own opinion, Fiverr sellers have increased by more than 100% between February to July this year. Most of these new sellers are mostly from the Asia part, like India and the likes. They offers their services for a cheap price, and are always available to support each other. Another point is that some sellers do fiverr as a part time basic before, but are now fully available. Some businesses haven't pick up since the pandemic started. All these contributes to low sales witnessed by all. I operate a level 1 and 2 seller accounts, I know how much I do make before this time, even without making any bid.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Zico4real(m): 7:38pm On Jul 28, 2020
gtech2sure:

You've said it all. My level 2 gigs disappeared from 1st page to the last page early this year, since then i haven't receive any message, getting impressions or clicks talkmore of getting order.

I had to open another account on March this year and after lot of hard work, fiverr still send the new account into exile.

My third account which i created last month also disappeared all of sudden after buying 4 reviews

I'm tired of the platform already. Nigga don't know what to do again as it's hard for me to make income online again.

I will appreciate if anyone could help on how to revive these accounts.
Bro you can try other platforms. Upwork, Freelancer, Seoclerk, etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AbamOnyerubi: 10:45pm On Jul 28, 2020
Zico4real:

Bro you can try other platforms. Upwork, Freelancer, Seoclerk, etc
That freelancer na scammers den, I was nearly scammed, it's not easy to win a bid too even Upwork.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Neyoohpompy(m): 10:54pm On Jul 28, 2020
Bro don't worry it will be replenished in multiple folds. I encountered same from an Indian man yesterday and I MISTAKENLY canceled the order. chai epain me. Just $30. But same yesterday I received $600 order and it now pending for clearance. God replenish me in multiple folds.
0coded80:
Yes, thanks bro

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sirkunzy55: 10:59pm On Jul 28, 2020
Hello guys

I have an issue with my gigs which i will appreciate any helpful suggestion(s).
My gigs on podcast editing niche have suddenly disappeared from the search. although, it appears when you search using filters but they are never found on any page of ''Recommend'' this has hindered the gigs to rank and sales have drastically dropped for months.
Any helpful tips is welcomed please.
Note: My gigs are active.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by pastie(m): 1:40am On Jul 29, 2020
Maxcollins042:

I'm presently in the same delima with a Ghanaian buyer. After delivering the work he requested for a review which I clearly did, he finally raised a dispute to cancel the work but I decline. The money is still stuck right there.. Waiting for a perfect time to strike.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AbamOnyerubi: 3:14am On Jul 29, 2020
Neyoohpompy:
Bro don't worry it will be replenished in multiple folds. I encountered same from an Indian man yesterday and I MISTAKENLY canceled the order. chai epain me. Just $30. But same yesterday I received $600 order and it now pending for clearance. God replenish me in multiple folds.

Boss man, are you on fiverr pro? shocked

What Service do you offer? shocked
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by roland2rule(m): 6:03am On Jul 29, 2020
roland2rule:
TRADE YOUR LEGIT PAYPAL & PAYONEER with Roland2rule@Tetrawrite_Transacts;

Dm via https:///2347037376611 (I am also a freelancer on Upwork)

Fast Transaction✔ | Legit Deals✔ | Peaceful Rate grin

Rates are not stable and it flunctuates based on market price but for now, I buy;

PAYPAL above $100 @ #350
PAYPAL above $100 @ #350
PAYPAL above $100 @ #350
PAYONEER; let's discuss
PAYONEER; let's discuss
PAYONEER; let's discuss

I help with Fiverr & Upwork withdrawal if your earnings are consistent

Dm via https:///2347037376611

ESCROW SERVICE IS IMPORTANT IF YOU CAN'T SEND FIRST
----------------------
Scammers, plz, fear God & Stay away from dealing with me! Na God I take beg you grin

-----------------------------
Nairalanders I have transacted successfully with recently; PLEASE REMOVE THE HYPHEN, I DID THAT TO STOP DISTURBING THOSE PEOPLE WITH MENTION ANYTHING I QUOTE THIS POST...
@Dipsonkk-y | @natedroi-d | @Goddy-s | @WordsWrite-r | Marvelous @..... | @eronrichi-e....

©List will be updated from time to time...
______

Notorious Nairalanders who have scammed me
1) Bulus Chongdah | He uses UAE paypal with email ddhallim@gmail.com - (He scammed me of $37; beware of him)

____
Thanks! smiley Thanks!! cool Thanks!!! cheesy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by articlewriter: 7:39am On Jul 29, 2020

Contact me for all your Fiverr/Freelancer/Upwork/Fivesquid withdrawals via PayPal.

I will buy funds from $50 and above - rates are good. Contact details on signature.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CokeBar(f): 7:41am On Jul 29, 2020
CokeBar:
♤■♤■♤■

Clean/legit $50 - $5000 payoneer funds needed.

Rate is 435/$

Come with a known escrow!

Emphasis on Clean/legit funds please.

●♧●♧●♧●

¿

(1) (2) (3) ... (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.