Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (1083) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1606780 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CokeBar(f): 11:24am On Mar 03, 2021
Fiverr/Upwork withdrawals via PayPal needed urgently - 380/$ - 400/$

Payoneer can come as usual - 465/$
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 03, 2021
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 03, 2021
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dozies1: 2:15pm On Mar 03, 2021
Mimz87:
Hello pls I am new here can anyone pls help put me through, I desperately need to make money . As I don’t have any money and it’s becoming depressingly suicidal thanks
Go through the first 10 pages of this thread. You will get most of the information you need there, then ask question when confused.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Lussamguru02(m): 4:04pm On Mar 03, 2021
craigkoel1989:
Just exchange my PayPal funds with Maskyy, transaction was swift and payment made immediately
Thank you very much Sir

Please I want to exchange mine too. How do I go about it. I have some funds on my Payoneer account for exchange.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gentlesil(f): 4:57pm On Mar 03, 2021
this will be my first withdrawal from Upwork, I have about $150. I just learned that withdrawing to my domiciliary dollar account will cost a $30 fee per transaction and the local bank account is at a $360 rate with 0.99 fees. I have been seeing exchanges advertise here. pls, what's the benefit of using exchangers, or is it that those using exchangers do no have their local bank account added? Pls, any exchanger here should please educate me, so I know what to do.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by articlewriter: 5:30pm On Mar 03, 2021
Contact details on my signature.

gentlesil:
this will be my first withdrawal from Upwork, I have about $150. I just learned that withdrawing to my domiciliary dollar account will cost a $30 fee per transaction and the local bank account is at a $360 rate with 0.99 fees. I have been seeing exchanges advertise here. pls, what's the benefit of using exchangers, or is it that those using exchangers do no have their local bank account added? Pls, any exchanger here should please educate me, so I know what to do.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CokeBar(f): 10:14pm On Mar 03, 2021
Fiverr/Upwork withdrawals via PayPal needed urgently - 380/$ - 400/$-

Payoneer can come as usual - 465/$
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Goodoption(m): 3:27am On Mar 04, 2021
AtoningBlood:

Congrats!

You are lucky to have discovered freelancing early. Please, be careful, don't ever feel to have arrived, look up daily. Keep investing in your career, go for trainings. Spend your earnings on trainings, its time to invest in your career life than on any latest phone.

I don't start early but I bless God for how far He has led me, I still don't have an iPhone, i still don't buy a phone worth 100k, naaa not even 50k phone, cos I don't need them for my career, but my laptop is always new and latest. I go for courses worth over 500k. I make over 1M monthly, I don't show off, I don't buy liabilities. I never still reach there, people close to me make more, like moreee, so I keep myself under to get more.

Except you need an iPhone or other expensive phones for business, don't go for them now. You also need to learn money management at this age, you will never regret doing so. Learn when to say no to pressure, learn when to be alone and study, learn to keep good friends, no for show off.

Live for a reason, write your goals down and pursue them, do not allow life and its events dictate your path. The skye is not even your limits if you guide your life with all due diligence.

Another thing is, be humble and obey your parent. Submit totally to God's will.

May you continue to excel.

Hello ma'am
How are you doing today.

Please I need your guidance,
I've tried freelancing three months ago, which I was introduced by a thread here on nairaland "how to build enviable income"

I've written some articles. But now I lost the focus. Now I'm intending to pick it up again.

I've registered on upwork, sent many proposal but yet no interview. In fact I'm lost.
The economy is not friendly anymore.

I would like to have your WhatsApp contact please.
I you can put me in spot again, you have automatically save life.
Thanks in advance.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Maskyy(m): 4:03am On Mar 04, 2021
Lussamguru02:

Please I want to exchange mine too. How do I go about it. I have some funds on my Payoneer account for exchange.
Contact me through my Whatsapp number on my signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Maskyy(m): 4:20am On Mar 04, 2021
Bring all your Fiverr and upwork withdrawals, 380/$ | 400/$
360/370/$

Bring all your PayPal funds, 380/$ | 400/$ 360/370/$

Bring any freelance platform fund withdrawal, 380/$ | 400/$
360/370/$

I also give verified and safe PayPal account for your withdrawals and immediate exchange to naira.

Get one free verified PayPal account after transaction.

Bmmfunds is super fast in payment and secured.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Maskyy(m): 6:03am On Mar 04, 2021
Fiverr ID Verification

Fiverr ID Verification

Fiverr ID Verification

What if you get your account verified and Fiverr later banned it.
You actually don't want this after all money spent and orders in queue.

To avoid this, contact me to get your Fiverr account ID verified with right documents. And no issue with Fiverr and your account again.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Lussamguru02(m): 7:54am On Mar 04, 2021
Good morning guys. Please, I want to sell my payoneer funds. I will like a buyer that resides in Lagos so we can meet for the exchange. This is my first time as I've always sold to local banks and I wouldn't like to be scammed.

A lot of people are requesting I send the fund before paying me but I CAN'T take that risk. Please help me guys, anyone.

Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Zdoh(m): 8:24am On Mar 04, 2021
BRING ALL YOUR FUNDS

Payoneer

Perfect money

Paypal

Skrill

Neteller

Greendot for instant exchange to
Naira...instant payment guarantee.

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

ZIDOH EXCHANGE
Call/Whatsap....08088759163
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by KingDayved(m): 9:19am On Mar 04, 2021
Send to cokebar. She is legit
Lussamguru02:
Good morning guys. Please, I want to sell my payoneer funds. I will like a buyer that resides in Lagos so we can meet for the exchange. This is my first time as I've always sold to local banks and I wouldn't like to be scammed.

A lot of people are requesting I send the fund before paying me but I CAN'T take that risk. Please help me guys, anyone.

Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Desyno: 3:08pm On Mar 04, 2021
I have tried this for than 3 times now, this what I'm getting. I can't submit the code fiver sent to me. What could caused this?

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by champeeon(m): 5:00pm On Mar 04, 2021
Desyno:
I have tried this for than 3 times now, this what I'm getting. I can't submit the code fiver sent to me. What could caused this?

Download hacker keyboard or use a computer.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by champeeon(m): 5:01pm On Mar 04, 2021
gentlesil:

Create Payoneer and add it to your Upwork. Send the form from Payoneer to your dorm account. Go to bank and withdraw your USD then look for a BDC and exchange it for a higher rate.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CokeBar(f): 6:57pm On Mar 04, 2021
KingDayved:
Send to coke.bar. She is legit

Thanks KingDayved!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by smokers: 12:04am On Mar 05, 2021
CokeBar:

Thanks KingDayved!
cokebar do you sell PayPal funds
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CokeBar(f): 12:32am On Mar 05, 2021
smokers:
coke.bar do you sell PayPal funds

No, I don't.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CokeBar(f): 8:27am On Mar 05, 2021
Fiverr/Upwork withdrawals via PayPal needed urgently -- 400/$■

Payoneer can come as usual - 465/$■
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gentlesil(f): 11:40am On Mar 05, 2021
champeeon:

Create Payoneer and add it to your Upwork. Send the form from Payoneer to your dorm account. Go to bank and withdraw your USD then look for a BDC and exchange it for a higher rate.
thanks but will Payoneer not charge me much, I have an account there, for almost a year now, I have not done any transaction with it. I hear they take an annual service charge but I don't know how it works
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Maskyy(m): 12:32pm On Mar 05, 2021
Desyno:
Clear your phone cache and retry or use another phone browser or use laptop.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FunnyDude(m): 2:04pm On Mar 05, 2021
CokeBar:
Fiverr/Upwork withdrawals via PayPal needed urgently -- 400/$■

Payoneer can come as usual - 465/$■

Check your WhatsApp message
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CokeBar(f): 6:20pm On Mar 05, 2021
FunnyDude:

Check your WhatsApp message

Apologies, kindly resend
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by champeeon(m): 9:52pm On Mar 05, 2021
gentlesil:
thanks but will Payoneer not charge me much, I have an account there, for almost a year now, I have not done any transaction with it. I hear they take an annual service charge but I don't know how it works

Payoneer charges 2% per withdrawal but at the end of the it's still better than the 360 / $ rate from bank. You can get about 450 - 470 / $ with BDC.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Christianlouis: 5:56am On Mar 07, 2021
I am looking for talented writers with great experience in writing articles, blogs, product description in various niches.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Maskyy(m): 6:58am On Mar 07, 2021
You are scared of getting your Fiverr account banned after ID verification? tongue

To give assurance on my process. You're assured of money back and new account of your choice. cool

Bring your Fiverr account for ID verification. Any country.

Fast, secure, no future issue with Fiverr.
Check signature for contact.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 07, 2021
articlewriter:
Contact me for all your Fiverr/Freelancer/Upwork/Fivesquid/Amazon withdrawals via PayPal.

I will buy funds from $40 and above
Rate - N390/$
Fast Payment
I can also help withdraw funds using bank transfer/SEPA.
Contact details on signature.

when bank rate is now 410 grin grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by killerdragon(m): 10:42pm On Mar 07, 2021
Lussamguru02:

Thanks
Use kuda bank
they have a Payoneer to naira withdrawal feature

(1) (2) (3) ... (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.