Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (1089) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1606705 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tunjasko(m): 9:38am On Apr 13, 2021
Hello guys,
I have a project
Fantasy Short Story with a wizard, friends, elves, dwarfs, ogre, troll, mean goblins
Need to be creative to write a short story (5000 to 10000) words
Original
No plagiarism

Magic. Spell casting

A young Druid or wizard who can shoot lighting from his/her finger tips.

Is recruited by an old wizard who is dying and wants to hand off his magical staff.

He goes on a quest with possibly a friend or cousin or family member U decide.

Require

Creativity
Humour out
Captivitaing tale

Must have clear plot with a surprise twist incorporated in the middle

Need a good resolution by the end of the story.

Hero will grow and learn things. A painful decision he must make.

Part of this task requires:

World building
Character building

Knowledge of magic, monsters, beasts

Dungeons where they find gold or magic items.

Knowledge of wizards, trolls, ogres, goblins. You will choose the good guys and the bad guys.

A great adventure awaits.... will you be the one to write their story?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tunjasko(m): 9:38am On Apr 13, 2021
Fantasy Short Story with a wizard, friends, elves, dwarfs, ogre, troll, mean goblins
Need to be creative to write a short story (5000 to 10000) words
Original
No plagiarism

Magic. Spell casting

A young Druid or wizard who can shoot lighting from his/her finger tips.

Is recruited by an old wizard who is dying and wants to hand off his magical staff.

He goes on a quest with possibly a friend or cousin or family member U decide.

Require

Creativity
Humour out
Captivitaing tale

Must have clear plot with a surprise twist incorporated in the middle

Need a good resolution by the end of the story.

Hero will grow and learn things. A painful decision he must make.

Part of this task requires:

World building
Character building

Knowledge of magic, monsters, beasts

Dungeons where they find gold or magic items.

Knowledge of wizards, trolls, ogres, goblins. You will choose the good guys and the bad guys.

A great adventure awaits.... will you be the one to write their story?

please send me a PM if you can do this project
thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Besto(m): 12:40pm On Apr 13, 2021
Buyer's acct reviews available from 5 different USA accts {$10 upward}

WhatsApp 08088446086
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by raphemmanuel(m): 2:45pm On Apr 13, 2021
Someone should please suggest best bank I can open a domiciliary account with zero balance and requirements needed to open the account.
Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by samsard(m): 2:47pm On Apr 13, 2021
raphemmanuel:
Someone should please suggest best bank I can open a domiciliary account with zero balance.
Thanks
I don't think any bank allows that. The best they do is open one for you automatically when you receive remittance.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by raphemmanuel(m): 8:07pm On Apr 13, 2021
samsard:
I don't think any bank allows that. The best they do is open one for you automatically when you receive remittance.
Please explain the bolded for me. I don't understand what you mean PLEASE.
Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by samsard(m): 10:20pm On Apr 13, 2021
raphemmanuel:
Please explain the bolded for me. I don't understand what you mean PLEASE.
Thanks
When you receive money from abroad, e.g Western Union they sometimes automatically open a dom account for you.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by raphemmanuel(m): 10:30pm On Apr 13, 2021
samsard:
When you receive money from abroad, e.g Western Union they sometimes automatically open a dom account for you.
I'm trying to have the account because I want to be withdrawing from my payoneer account into it.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by champeeon(m): 4:42pm On Apr 14, 2021
raphemmanuel:
I'm trying to have the account because I want to be withdrawing from my payoneer account into it.

Because of the recent policies of the CBN, if you send money from your Payoneer to your Naira Bank account, the bank would automatically create a Dom account for you to receive the fund. However, this process really stressed me and I wouldn't advice you go through it.

Simply go to the bank and tell them that you want to open a savings domiciliary account. You only need your ID card, NEPA bill, passport, and all the basic requirements for opening a regular bank account.

If the bank automatically opens a Dom account for you, it's likely going to be a current domiciliary account and you'll have to look for referees with current account before you can access your money.

I hope this is helpful? If you have any other questions, let me know.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Maskyy(m): 9:11pm On Apr 14, 2021
Get more paid with your fund and withdrawal at a high rate.
smiley Please note that I give a verified PayPal account to receive your legit payment online anytime.

Escrow is allowed

I buy in bulk and units
» Fiverr & Upwork withdrawals
» Any freelance platform withdrawal
» Legit Paypal funds (gns & fnf)

For Whatsapp chat →https:///s/602276c33130c
Check link below for »»» review.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Maskyy(m): 7:21am On Apr 15, 2021
Active
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by raphemmanuel(m): 12:31am On Apr 16, 2021
champeeon:

Because of the recent policies of the CBN, if you send money from your Payoneer to your Naira Bank account, the bank would automatically create a Dom account for you to receive the fund. However, this process really stressed me and I wouldn't advice you go through it.

Simply go to the bank and tell them that you want to open a savings domiciliary account. You only need your ID card, NEPA bill, passport, and all the basic requirements for opening a regular bank account.

If the bank automatically opens a Dom account for you, it's likely going to be a current domiciliary account and you'll have to look for referees with current account before you can access your money.

I hope this is helpful? If you have any other questions, let me know.
Baba I'm so much grateful for your response.

Which bank do you think Is good to open a domiciliary account with.
I already have a savings account with zenith and Access bank.
Is this two bank okay, or you know a bank you can suggest to me.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by champeeon(m): 1:49pm On Apr 16, 2021
raphemmanuel:
Baba I'm so much grateful for your response.

Which bank do you think Is good to open a domiciliary account with.
I already have a savings account with zenith and Access bank.
Is this two bank okay, or you know a bank you can suggest to me.

My own account is UBA. I read somewhere that Sterling bank is easier but I can't confirm it since I don't have an account with them. I have access account and they won't stop sending emails to me about receiving funds from abroad so I guess it would be easier with them. Either way, just get to the bank and confirm. Best of luck!

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by raphemmanuel(m): 2:01pm On Apr 16, 2021
champeeon:

My own account is UBA. I read somewhere that Sterling bank is easier but I can't confirm it since I don't have an account with them. I have access account and they won't stop sending emails to me about receiving funds from abroad so I guess it would be easier with them. Either way, just get to the bank and confirm. Best of luck!
Thanks for the information

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Maskyy(m): 12:24am On Apr 18, 2021
Get Instant naira to your local bank. Good rate is assured.
smiley Please note that I give a verified PayPal account to receive your legit payment online anytime.

Escrow is allowed

I buy in bulk and units
» Fiverr & Upwork withdrawals
» Any freelance platform withdrawal
» Legit Paypal funds (gns & fnf)

For Whatsapp chat →https:///s/602276c33130c
Check link below for »»» review.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by timifaithus(m): 11:20pm On Apr 22, 2021
Hello everyone, good evening.

Uk, Usa number now available for fiverr verification

One time and two time is available

Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by timifaithus(m): 11:24pm On Apr 22, 2021
Maskyy:

Google voice don't work for Fiverr.

Come and buy.

I sell numbers that work

Usa, uk
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ahumanbeing: 4:47pm On Apr 23, 2021
timifaithus:

Come and buy.

I sell numbers that work

Usa, uk
Please explain what u mean by "it can be used 1 - 2 times"
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by timifaithus(m): 7:13pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ahumanbeing:

Please explain what u mean by "it can be used 1 - 2 times"

Okay.

One time means only once, If you want to add payment, you will have to get two.time number

But two time can be used twice.

You can verify your fiverr account and also it can be used for adding payment
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ahumanbeing: 7:25pm On Apr 23, 2021
timifaithus:

Okay.

One time means only once, If you want to add payment, you will have to get two.time number

But two time can be used twice.

You can verify your fiverr account and also it can be used for adding payment
Weird. So if you use it to verify once then you change it to Nigerian number, will the account still be USA?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Besto(m): 9:55pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ahumanbeing:

Weird. So if you use it to verify once then you change it to Nigerian number, will the account still be USA?

Yes
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by timifaithus(m): 1:15pm On Apr 24, 2021
Ahumanbeing:

I don't know..

why will.you buy foreign no and still want to use a nigerian number

Like I said only Uk,Usa
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by timifaithus(m): 1:16pm On Apr 24, 2021
Besto:

Yes

You sure about this.

I haven't tried it before thou
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by richie10k: 3:15pm On Apr 24, 2021
Please recommendations needed:
Which trusted exchanger can help me withdraw my little Fiverr earnings? Made $90 on my new created account.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xbee007(m): 3:43pm On Apr 24, 2021
Lol
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xbee007(m): 3:45pm On Apr 24, 2021
richie10k:
Which trusted exchanger can help me withdraw my little Fiverr earnings? Made $90 on my new created account.
Wait till responsible people give you better recommendation. No go fall for scammer. Whomever is recommended for you, post their username here let us tell you whether they are truly legit.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xbee007(m): 3:48pm On Apr 24, 2021
richie10k:
And why are you not using Payoneer, btw? It is what everyone uses to avoid stories that touch.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by richie10k: 4:09pm On Apr 24, 2021
Xbee007:

And why are you not using Payoneer, btw? It is what everyone uses to avoid stories that touch.
the one I had got expired
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Chummynoni(m): 4:09pm On Apr 24, 2021
emmaversity:
I need someone to write literature review on a topic in finance.

Also need someone who is good with EViews to do data analysis (chapter 4&5) of a project work.

*Requirement:*
* Must be good in writing research or Undergraduate and masters project.
* Must good in APA and Havard style of referencing.
* Must deliver work free of plagiarism (atleast 15% similarity). Evidence of a plagiarism test.
*Must be good in Eviews, econometrics modelling and interpretation of Eviews output.
* Must be able to deliver in 2weeks time
* Must be able to write a minimum of 40 pages excluding references.
* No excuse of NEPA issue
Must constant power

*Other Instruction*
*I will provide the format for the literature review
*The sub headings that makes up the conceptual clarification will be based on the reseach objectives and hypotheses which I will forward to you. Same applies to the theoretical review and empirical review.
*Please attach a recent work you have done

If you are interested please kindly apply at

emmanuel dot mbah2017 at yahoo dot com
check yur mail sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.