Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,880 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (1110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1604109 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dandy1(m): 6:13pm On Sep 09, 2021
Anyone in Akure, Ondo state that is a young smart mind and is very good with English listening skills?. i.e, If you can easily watch Hollywood movies without using subtitles, and you have a laptop computer. Send me an email - dhandyrule at gmail.com. I will train you in Audio editing and sound engineering.

If you are good enough, you can start earning during your training. By the time you are very good, I can employ you as as an assistant fully with a good enough pay.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CokeBar(f): 6:14pm On Sep 09, 2021
CokeBar:
♤■♤■♤■

Clean/legit $50 - $15000 payoneer funds needed.

Rate is 505/$

Rate is 505/$

Rate is 505/$

Rate is 505/$

Rate is 505/$

Bulk -- 510/$

BULK -- 510/$

Come with a known escrow!

Emphasis on Clean/legit funds please.

□♤□♤■■

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by richie10k: 7:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
1x2x3:

Yes it does but you need to understand how fiverr algorithm works.

If you get 1000 impressions then 100 clicks on your profile and 10 persons out of the 100 clicks orders from you it means you getting 10% conversion rate. You will rank higher thank who gets 3000 impressions, 300 clicks and 10 orders.

Fiverr also track where your clicks are coming from, let's say you advertised your gig on your website or Facebook, once clicks come from there, they are able to tell and will rank you normally.

If you copy you link and give someone to buy from you, the person clicks it and lands directly on your profile..... If you like buy $500 gig it won't help you rank. Fiverr knows the trick better than you so next time you want to do a review of $5 just be sure you know the page number your gig is located then tell the person to browse a few other gigs related to the Services you offer before heading to the page to pick your gig.
1x2x3 bro oil dey your head.
...Thanks

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 7:01am On Sep 10, 2021
I do Fiverr, Upwork or Any Online Paypal Withdrawals daily...................COME AND ENJOY OUR HIGH RATE shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

BRING ALL YOUR PAYONEER, SKRILL, BITCOIN, ETHEREUM, USDT, .................................................................

We buy everyday.......You get your Naira within secondsss smiley

Contact me on whatsapp 08.17.051.5364 for swift deal
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Abaribee: 8:17am On Sep 10, 2021
Tested and Trusted

Am Available for your paypal withdrawals, bring your fiverr,, freelancer up work for withdrawal, @ on beatable rates

WhatsApp 0904 09 11921
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by richie10k: 9:16am On Sep 10, 2021
justi4jesu:

I do Fiverr, Upwork or Any Online Paypal Withdrawals daily...................COME AND ENJOY OUR HIGH RATE shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

BRING ALL YOUR PAYONEER, SKRILL, BITCOIN, ETHEREUM, USDT, .................................................................

We buy everyday.......You get your Naira within secondsss smiley

Contact me on whatsapp 08.17.051.5364 for swift deal
who has successfully transacted with this person?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by samsard(m): 9:46am On Sep 10, 2021
richie10k:
who gas successfully transacted with this person?
Bring your freelance withdrawals or funds. I'm willing and ready to use a trusted escrow. Also, you'll get an exciting rate.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Lotti(m): 10:47am On Sep 10, 2021
Who has old level 2 Fiverr account for sale?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Maxcollins042(m): 12:54pm On Sep 10, 2021
richie10k:
this is funny and serious at d same time.
Anyways, me never hammer for there, still learning OK but I don collect a few hundred dollars from there, but am still learning to join those Oga them wey dey chop thousands per month for there.

Which niche are u?
Have u tried buying reviews?

I have done that many times yet no progress
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Maxcollins042(m): 1:49pm On Sep 10, 2021
Hello guys, I can't find my gig on any of the Fiverr search result pages. What's really going here?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 4:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
richie10k:
who gas successfully transacted with this person?

I will be waiting...You have nothing to worry about smiley

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 3RNEST(m): 10:25pm On Sep 10, 2021
Akinsete19:
Fiverr reviews with discount available from a level 2 Nigeria seller account.

Still available??
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Akinsete19(m): 10:26pm On Sep 10, 2021
3RNEST:

Still available??
yes
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 3RNEST(m): 10:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
Akinsete19:
yes
Come WhatsApp Link below
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Rose99: 10:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
I hope your gig is not data entry? That niche is very competitive. Here are few things you can try.

- Make sure your gig description is error free
- use great images, add samples of your previous work
- Add a video to your gig (you can create video with free software online)
- check the top rated sellers in your niche and copy some of their tags
- Don't forget to check your buyers request daily ( I know the prices their are miserable but you can get reviews from them)

Above all, be patient. Sales will come eventually.

Maxcollins042:
Abeg those wey dey kill am for Fiverr how una take dey do am o?

I don do everything wey person suppose do for that platform I no dey see progress cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Akinsete19(m): 10:56pm On Sep 10, 2021
3RNEST:

Come WhatsApp Link below
WhatsApp me if interested
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by investorMK(m): 6:23am On Sep 11, 2021
Dandy1:
Anyone in Akure, Ondo state that is a young smart mind and is very good with English listening skills?. i.e, If you can easily watch Hollywood movies without using subtitles, and you have a laptop computer. Send me an email - dhandyrule at gmail.com. I will train you in Audio editing and sound engineering.

If you are good enough, you can start earning during your training. By the time you are very good, I can employ you as as an assistant fully with a good enough pay.
I'm interested bro
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by investorMK(m): 6:27am On Sep 11, 2021
Rose99:
I hope your gig is not data entry? That niche is very competitive. Here are few things you can try.

- Make sure your gig description is error free
- use great images, add samples of your previous work
- Add a video to your gig (you can create video with free software online)
- check the top rated sellers in your niche and copy some of their tags
- Don't forget to check your buyers request daily ( I know the prices their are miserable but you can get reviews from them)

Above all, be patient. Sales will come eventually.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by investorMK(m): 6:35am On Sep 11, 2021
Besto:

You just dey waste funds oooo.
$5 does nothing again.

Fiverr don wise.

If your gig is newly created.

Add Faq to It. It will rank as rising talent badge on first page.

This I have studied and applied.
Bro how do I add faq got my gig to rank ....my gig is new one month now yet no order pls help me
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tshabalala: 8:42am On Sep 11, 2021
Lotti:
Who has old level 2 Fiverr account for sale?

I have 2018 Level 2 graphics account for sale with over 250 positive feedback
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Lotti(m): 8:43am On Sep 11, 2021
tshabalala:

I have 2018 Level 2 graphics account for sale with over 250 positive feedback

How much
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tshabalala: 8:44am On Sep 11, 2021
Lotti:

How much

$400
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Rose99: 9:10am On Sep 11, 2021
I'm a lady please
investorMK:

Bro I have sent like 50 buyers request yet no single order from them
I have been patient ..... this is one month now yet no order.....
I'm tired of this fiverr thing bro and it's a foreign account o
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by investorMK(m): 11:38am On Sep 11, 2021
Rose99:
I'm a lady please
what do u mean by u're a lady?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xbee007(m): 11:44am On Sep 11, 2021
investorMK:
what do u mean by u're a lady?
You referred to her as "bro" and she pointed out that she is a lady.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by donbrowser(m): 11:54am On Sep 11, 2021
investorMK:

Bro I have sent like 50 buyers request yet no single order from them
I have been patient ..... this is one month now yet no order.....
I'm tired of this fiverr thing bro and it's a foreign account o
Have you done reviews?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Acquired: 11:55am On Sep 11, 2021
Weekend Giveaway*******
Who needs any country number for any online verification or WhatsApp? I'm your best plug. You pay after the verification. Easy and straightforward. Cost is 2k. Chat up 0 8 0 9 6037229.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by investorMK(m): 12:51pm On Sep 11, 2021
donbrowser:

Have you done reviews?
yes
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by investorMK(m): 12:55pm On Sep 11, 2021
Xbee007:

You referred to her as "bro" and she pointed out that she is a lady.
she should have given a solution to my problem if she has any ......
And forget about d "bro" part...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xbee007(m): 1:24pm On Sep 11, 2021
investorMK:
she should have given a solution to my problem if she has any ......
And forget about d "bro" part...

Wow! This level of entitlement is interesting. No one owes you anything. Besides, she did give you good advice.

6 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by donbrowser(m): 2:03pm On Sep 11, 2021
investorMK:
yes
Did you do them yourself or you bought from someone?

Are your impressions increasing or decreasing?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.