Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,340 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (420) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1606800 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 03, 2017
HazzanTazzan:

Ordinarily i shouldnt respond to this but i will...
On all my posts both on fb and NL about gig ranking, i always state that if all other conditions (which includes gig description, gig video which helps a lot, good image, last time you got an order which i will tell you to buy review if its been a while you got order, how much you stay online...) on your gig are correct, your gig will rank and sell well as from 4 days after i begin the ranking service.

Now you dont expect repeat these to everyone who contacts me ...

you obviously saw my posts before contacting me and you claiming i didnt mention gig video to you hold no water.

what i expected you to ask is how to get a gig video which you will create for free yourself... but you were asking me to refund you... really?

youre not someone whos ready to work on fiverr...

here is someone who requested this service too and got the job delivered...

some believe that because people like me have a reputation to protect, they can come blackmail us into doing their bidding ...
im not a coward and i know the quality of what i offer... His 2 k really means nothing to me but since he doesnt wann be corrected, let him kwontiniu...

i guy among the orders i got 2 days ago contacted me today that his gig is now on front page of search and he got a direct order today...
he was showering me with praises and said it worked like magic...
so many others have testified to this service and youre here soiling my name just because you didnt follow due process...

i rest my case before i get provoked .. i still have orders to work on and a provoked man cant work on fiverr.
Hazzan abeggi, i need your number
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gen2lpat(m): 6:08pm On Mar 03, 2017
HazzanTazzan:

Ordinarily i shouldnt respond to this but i will...
On all my posts both on fb and NL about gig ranking, i always state that if all other conditions (which includes gig description, gig video which helps a lot, good image, last time you got an order which i will tell you to buy review if its been a while you got order, how much you stay online...) on your gig are correct, your gig will rank and sell well as from 4 days after i begin the ranking service.

Now you dont expect repeat these to everyone who contacts me ...

you obviously saw my posts before contacting me and you claiming i didnt mention gig video to you hold no water.

what i expected you to ask is how to get a gig video which you will create for free yourself... but you were asking me to refund you... really?

youre not someone whos ready to work on fiverr...

here is someone who requested this service too and got the job delivered...

some believe that because people like me have a reputation to protect, they can come blackmail us into doing their bidding ...
im not a coward and i know the quality of what i offer... His 2 k really means nothing to me but since he doesnt wann be corrected, let him kwontiniu...

i guy among the orders i got 2 days ago contacted me today that his gig is now on front page of search and he got a direct order today...
he was showering me with praises and said it worked like magic...
so many others have testified to this service and [s]youre here soiling my name just because you didnt follow due process[/s]...

i rest my case before i get provoked .. i still have orders to work on and a provoked man cant work on fiverr.

Blackmail? Seriously?? How does blackmailing you make me any better? 2K means nothing to you, please send it back. I am sure the process involved does not take 5days or more.

You had my gig link for days, and you never noticed i have no gig video. If you were a responsible person, you'd have stood your ground about the gig video before payment was made.

I shared what you sent to me on whatapp here and there was no where you stated having a gig video before starting your work.

In every biz you sign up, you get the T&C regardless of weather you knew or not.

Degree, God bless you, has volunteered to make me a gig video. Once that is done, i will upload it to my gig. After Fiverr approval, i will notify you in private and here as well to complete your work.

You should also thank Degree cos the only option would have been you give me back my poor #2,000. Simple
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by didymario7(m): 6:24pm On Mar 03, 2017
More needed

didymario7:
Still Buying

I buy payoneer as high as N400 per $

I send first if credible people here can vouch for you.

See my contact on my signature.

Regards
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Rawblings(m): 8:29pm On Mar 03, 2017
$283 payoneer fund for sale @410. I won't be able to send first because this would be my first time of using an exchanger here. I can only send first, if people can vouch for you
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:20pm On Mar 03, 2017
gen2lpat:

Blackmail? Seriously?? How does blackmailing you make me any better? 2K means nothing to you, please send it back. I am sure the process involved does not take 5days or more.

You had my gig link for days, and you never noticed i have no gig video. If you were a responsible person, you'd have stood your ground about the gig video before payment was made.

I shared what you sent to me on whatapp here and there was no where you stated having a gig video before starting your work.

In every biz you sign up, you get the T&C regardless of weather you knew or not.

Degree, God bless you, has volunteered to make me a gig video. Once that is done, i will upload it to my gig. After Fiverr approval, i will notify you in private and here as well to complete your work.

You should also thank Degree cos the only option would have been you give me back my poor #2,000. Simple

You simply can't read where I mentioned that it's not possible to state tnc to everyone who contacts me on what'sapp when the tnc has been stated on my post where u saw my services...
No I'm done with riff raffs like you...
And no, I won't refund your 2k if you are so uncultured enough to open that your mouth and tell me "if you are responsible"...

Yes I'm responsible... For my family and my child... Not for you... Lol
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:21pm On Mar 03, 2017
lizzycreations:
Hazzan abeggi, i need your number

Right there on my signature sir
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Thisnut(m): 9:30pm On Mar 03, 2017
Rawblings:
$283 payoneer fund for sale @410. I won't be able to send first because this would be my first time of using an exchanger here. I can only send first, if people can vouch for you
whatsapp me make we talk. Check my siggy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 10:13pm On Mar 03, 2017
HazzanTazzan:

Abeg e get one dead gig wet I wan resurrect too
Help me
How much? cry
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gen2lpat(m): 10:22pm On Mar 03, 2017
HazzanTazzan:

You simply can't read where I mentioned that it's not possible to state tnc to everyone who contacts me on what'sapp when the tnc has been stated on my post where u saw my services...
No I'm done with riff raffs like you...
And no, I won't refund your 2k if you are so uncultured enough to open that your mouth and tell me "if you are responsible"...

Yes I'm responsible... For my family and my child... Not for you... Lol

A simple copy and paste does it. You have no point.

I did not come here to call you names. You can keep the #2,000. Simply means you still owe me the service i paid for. Degree is still working on the video. Like i said, i will inform you once he is through, then you can choose to continue or not.
Atleast people now know how you treat your buyers and will always trade with care.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Rawblings(m): 10:44pm On Mar 03, 2017
my phone is bad so i can't use whatsapp
Thisnut:
whatsapp me make we talk. Check my siggy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by OAUTemitayo: 10:47pm On Mar 03, 2017
Who dey do Kindle review abeg? Just a free download.
You are not paying a kobo.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 03, 2017
HazzanTazzan:

God bless you, will text you.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:42pm On Mar 03, 2017
gen2lpat:

A simple copy and paste does it. You have no point.

I did not come here to call you names. You can keep the #2,000. Simply means you still owe me the service i paid for. Degree is still working on the video. Like i said, i will inform you once he is through, then you can choose to continue or not.
Atleast people now know how you treat your buyers and will always trade with care.

I treat my buyers with utmost respect but I won't allow myself to be treated like shit just because I Wann play the fool...

Respect is reciprocal man
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Cribking1(m): 5:59am On Mar 04, 2017
I buy Payoneer at 420 per dollar with Instant funding to your bank account. Kindly whatsapp me 0. 8 0 5 1 6 5 9 .1 8 3
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Cribking1(m): 6:01am On Mar 04, 2017
Rawblings:

Call me or whatsapp and let's deal 0. 8. 0 5. 1 6 5. 9 1. 8. 3
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hoozy: 6:52am On Mar 04, 2017
Fiverr reviews for sale @ 1800. Contact me on WhatsApp; 08189086197
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by blym4real: 7:20am On Mar 04, 2017
hoozy:
Fiverr reviews for sale @ 1800. Contact me on WhatsApp; 08189086197
contact me on WhatsApp
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by alomeda600(m): 7:49am On Mar 04, 2017
@exceltech 08038024722
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by alomeda600(m): 7:51am On Mar 04, 2017
Fiverr reviews for sale @ 1700 USA account. Contact me on WhatsApp; 08038024722
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 8:38am On Mar 04, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal N360/$ only if you have $100 and above.

All transactions are done within 1 minute.

See contact below.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hiremyminivan: 9:00am On Mar 04, 2017
samfredis:
hello master and boss in the house, I'm into digital cartoon and illustration and I created Fiverr account some month ago, and I set up 2 gig but I didn't see any offer since then... have sent a lot of messages to the buyer request but nothing comes out...please I need anybody help on this and I will also assist such person in graphics and toon painting.... you can check out my work on my Instagram page with my insta id: samfredis.
please here is my WhatsApp number 08165969969 if thr is any WhatsApp group pertaining to fiverr...thanks

I started my journey on Fiverr a few day into February.

I spent a solid 7 days researching. I spent 18 hours a day 7 days a week.

I would go to bed sore from reading and taking notes.

I took lots of notes from the gigs of the top sellers in the niches I was interested in operating, as well as from websites that had pages treating Fiverr and being successful at it.

I read all over 800 pages of Nairaland threads on Fiverr.

I also read more than 100 pages of internet posts on Fiverr.

Then I spent three days setting up my gigs (three days because I had to go through all the notes and use that to craft my gig titles, descriptions, tags, pricing, etc).

i then gave a third party all of those written on paper to criticize and improve upon. It was the final copy that I put up online.

Daily, I still follow-up on the threads I decided not to read, but I now spend about an hour doing that and make a mental note of where I stopped, to continue the next day. In the next 30 days I will have read every single post ever written dating back 5 years on Fiverr.

I want to let you know that as at the time I was advising you I did not have an order.

This morning I just had an order valued at over $100 but less than $200 (for privacy reasons I will not post the picture or state the exact figure)

I have 7 days to deliver the order.

I have worked so hard to optimize my gig - based on all the data I have gathered everywhere - gig titles, gig description, gig tags

And note also that I resisted the temptation to start at $5 per gig because I know my onions.

I am worth more than $5 and will not work for $5! Ideally, I should work for a minimum of $50, but I can start with 1/2 of that for the next 30 to 60 days. Afterwish, it has to be $50 for a minimum, that is my philosophy on Fiverr.

And this is happening in less than one month since i started.

Guess why I had the order? Because i was online when the buyer reached me and I answered him within seconds of his message coming in, we went back and forth more than 7 times.

In between he went and took a good look at my profile and asked why I have no reviews, and if i am new to the platform.

I told yes, I am new. And that I have vowed not to buy reviews, that I am willing to let everything grow organically.

After the last post in which I defended my lack of reviews and my newbie status...

Some 15 very long and tense minutes passed, I got a mail and heard a sound not from the inbox but from another part of my dashboard

And when I checked, I had landed my first order.

He asked me to do my very best so we can have a long working relationship.

If I put so much in just to set up my profile, guess how much I am going to put in to ensure that I make this guy feel good for being my first customer?

And for your information. I spent the last week doing the same research on Upwork.

Because I was going to also pitch camp there. And yes, I am going to pitch camp there also because I have learnt sadly practically that you dare not rely on just one source of income.

I really wish I had joined this train in 2015. I would have been a Tier 2 or TPS by now.

But like one guy said. Best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago, next best time is now! So better late than never!

I am saying this to encourage you.

You can make it - but don't ever forget this (see picture below)

Let me attend to my order!

13 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sard(m): 9:40am On Mar 04, 2017
I know most exchangers won't see this: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/naira-falls-sells-n465-per-dollar/
But if the reverse was the case, it would instantly reflect on their rates..

#Just_saying

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by EXICON(m): 10:54am On Mar 04, 2017
I do that very well.
You can verify from khassy.
Contact me on whatsapp via my signature so we can get started.

Regards.
OAUTemitayo:
Who dey do Kindle review abeg? Just a free download.
You are not paying a kobo.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by OAUTemitayo: 11:02am On Mar 04, 2017
Sard:
I know most exchangers won't see this: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/naira-falls-sells-n465-per-dollar/
But if the reverse was the case, it would instantly reflect on their rates..

#Just_saying
Most exchangers dey so selfish.
Na business sha. But one day sha, monkey go enter market

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Funbii(m): 11:27am On Mar 04, 2017
Hello i want to exchange my fiverr funds which is above 300, i need a trustworthy exchanger which people on here can vouch for, thanks in advance.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Jtvinci(m): 11:42am On Mar 04, 2017
Please, Paypal funds available for sale, kindly contact me through WhatsApp for more details.
Best regards.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hitan(m): 12:04pm On Mar 04, 2017
i need fiverr reviews ASAP contact me if you have reviews for sale
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by pastie(m): 1:39pm On Mar 04, 2017
see as shame dey catch me for you
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 04, 2017
Funbii:
Hello i want to exchange my fiverr funds which is above 300, i need a trustworthy exchanger which people on here can vouch for, thanks in advance.

awwwww, what a cutie.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sanchase: 4:31pm On Mar 04, 2017
Get in touch via Whatsapp : +447417597912

Funbii:
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Funbii(m): 5:00pm On Mar 04, 2017
Good Evening Guys...

I have a payoneer card, can anyone teach me the procedures to take to withdraw successfully from my fiver account... Thanks!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tolajay: 5:18pm On Mar 04, 2017
Please, how long does it take Fiverr to remit funds into one's account after the 3 days project completion time frame?

(1) (2) (3) ... (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.