Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (735) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1606081 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by topsquino(m): 7:31am On Jul 14, 2018
Many people have been sending me messages lately that I should share my Grammarly Premium Account with them. I have always done so FOR FREE in the past. But the problem is that most people I share my details with often compromise my accounts, sharing my password with other freelancers.

As such, I have decided to share my PREMIUM Grammarly Details for just N300/day ($1/day) for anyone who needs my Grammarly for urgent tasks. To say it another way, I will share my password and username with the user for 24 hours after which I will change the details.

If you are interested or have anyone who is interested, feel free to PM.

Disclaimer: I'm not doing this mainly for the purpose of making money but to help those who need PREMIUM Grammarly for urgent tasks.

Regards

Topsquino

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gbens2000(m): 8:53am On Jul 14, 2018
favourabl:

How many dollars you want to sell?

whatsapp or call me... 08135120000
I say a recognized PayPal exchanger sir
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by jagabanjhn(m): 9:22am On Jul 14, 2018
gbens2000:
House pls I need a well recognized Paypal exchanger, I have PayPal fund that I need to sell this night . need d moni urgently.. Need a fast response exchanger
Alot of people buy PayPal fund here frequently. Presently i need some good amount to do eBay checkout. So if u are willing to sell, quote me back
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by charzyh2: 9:40am On Jul 14, 2018
TO CREATE APPROVED UPWORK ACCOUNT TODAY, Call or message me on WhatsApp: 07033459289
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Durosure(m): 11:03am On Jul 14, 2018
Freelancers and merchants...get in here buddies

Avoid Transaction Charges, use our paypal and payoneer invoice Payment options to receive your money from clients today and save yourself another 2O% on TRANSACTION CHARGE
Whatsapp me for more information on this deals...

BRING ALL YOUR PAYONEER, FIVERR PAYPAL WITHDRAWAL, ITUNES & AMAZON gift cards AND BTC. I buy at good rates.

Am available for fiverr Paypal Withdrawal

FIVERR,UPWORK, ETC 50 - 10,000 i change @ 310-335/USD Depends on QTY

Alipay, 1RMB - 100,000 RMB i change @ #54-56/RMB

1688, taobao Aibaba etc. 50RMB - 50,000RMB i change @ 56-58/RMB

PAYONEER FUNDs - 50 [b] at 340-350/usd

I buy iTunes gift cards from 10usd and above @ 220-250 per USD
Ebay checkouts also available 350-365/$
payment on other Chinese websites are also available.
RMB is available @ 54.5/rmb Bulk buyer.........

Call/Whatsapp...0#,7#0.*6#0.*7#2 *7#6*7#2*
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 1:35pm On Jul 14, 2018
Fiverr, Upwork, iwriter, truelance, Elance, godaddy, topbuzz, guru, freelance and all PayPal withdrawals @ 320/$

Only withdrawing $100 and above.

All transactions are done within minutes

My contact is in signature

Whatsapp link:
https:///send?phone=13472165293
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wman(m): 3:01pm On Jul 14, 2018
promisedwealth:
goodmrning great pipul i have a problem i'll like my ogas to guild me throuh a buyer order my gig its was a 3days duration gig the work was so much that it need days because of the reguirements.on the last day of this order i got a new order of 24hrs i delivered the video not knowing i sent the wrong video before i could know whats going on this buyer toke me to cs the order was cancelled he dropped a very bad review were he called me a scammer i contact him and told him it was a mistake i told him to reorder same gig so i could deliver which he did i deliver and the disappeared with out reviewing his early statements i hav tried contacting him.he does not repl
y. i dnt know what to do i'm really hurt at that reveiw it could scare buyers and i can not even bid for jobs as my rating is low. so i was thinking of buying a review but i dnt knw the best way to handle this. thats why i bought it here for my ogas to help me thanks.

If the order was cancelled by Fiverr customer support, the review can't be modified.

The guy can only place a review on the new order. But if he doesn’t want to do so, please leave him alone. Asking for specific reviews is now against Fiverr terms and conditions.

Just keep on working hard and delivering orders on time.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by micynute94(m): 4:08pm On Jul 14, 2018
micynute94:
Take Away Fiverr promo @ #3,200 $10 review +$2 (fiverr charges),
Number : 08.14840.three 444
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ebowo(f): 4:32pm On Jul 14, 2018
I supply pure honey at affordable prices, in large and small quantities, reach me through 08176133838
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hotdealz(m): 6:35pm On Jul 14, 2018
hotdealz:
BUYING FIVERR FUNDS AND OTHER FREELANCE FUNDS E.G Upwork, iwriter, truelance, Elance, godaddy, topbuzz, guru, freelance and all PayPal withdrawals @ 325/$

EXCHANGE RATE : 325 to $1 for paypal withdrawal on Fiverr etc

Bring it all to me. No limit. Instant payment.

Provide me your Freelancer, fiverr, Elancer etc... Email address associated with your Account and we will receive your funds and credit you in Naira swiftly within minutes.

Whatsapp: https:///send?phone=2348149935773
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by raphemmanuel(m): 10:17pm On Jul 14, 2018
Please someone should just help me.
I opened an upwork account and its now left for their support to review it, I got message from them that the picture I uploaded as my profile picture is not real picture of me, then I uploaded another one the still repeat the same message.

Please who can tell me on how to resolve this.
The account is a foreign account US IP.
Please how can I bypass the issue of real profile pics.

Someone should help please.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gbens2000(m): 1:12am On Jul 15, 2018
please can i get a short list of trusted paypal buyer.. i have paypal fund for sale
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by olawealth93: 1:49am On Jul 15, 2018
Using this medium to ask people for help. I don't owe anyone anything, but please hear me out. Am in trouble with my mums account, she must not know what i have done. I borrowed money wit r account just to go for a job in Lagos. But I was scammed. Check the link please. All I ask is please for God sake please read the past. Am out of options, I have no choice pls.

https://www.nairaland.com/4615010/guys-pray-check-out#69373597

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by micynute94(m): 8:16am On Jul 15, 2018
micynute94:

Last Promo @ #3,500
$10 Fiverr review +$2 (fiverr charges),

Number : 08.14840.three 444
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mbz101(m): 8:26am On Jul 15, 2018
We buy and sell Bitcoin,Eth,Bch,Skrill,Payoneer,Nettteller,Paypal and other digital money

For ur online Clean E-marketing tools
Php Mailer:$15
Cp:$15
Rdp:$15
Google voice:$10
Webmail:$15
VPN No logs $30 yr

Take note as will are solution provide for accounts and credit code

Amazon aws EC2 Active (3) Accounts $75 One Account is $30

VPS Windows Server $32 Per Year

Business verified Account Payza $60

$50 aws Credits | Srise 2017 $25

Digital Ocean $50 credit code $25

bing Ads coupon 200$ worldwide $50

Tinkoff Bank wallet + verified iD+ virtual MasterCard $50

Verified USA paypal merchant account worldwide $60
Note: REQUIREMENT: you must have an active payoneer account, which is free to open.

BUSINESS Paypal Verified Account w/ Transaction History $100

Crypters & binders software MegaPack 60+ items $85

Stealth PayPal account age 2010+ Bank+card+Cookies $100

Lynda and Udemy with github account lifetime $20

payoneer.com USA GBP EUR approved account not used $45

Paxful trading account more than 50 trade and 45 positive feedbacks 0 neg $40

Premium Linkedin.com 119$/month 1 month is included $50

Windows 10 PRO x64 Pre-Activated Cracked OS iso $30

Account capitalist.net verification payment service $60

I'm legitimate business. No games please..

Contact me to place order: 08051671260[b][/b]
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Zdoh(m): 1:27pm On Jul 15, 2018
We are currently Buying and Selling Legit Paypal funds at a very good rate....Whatsapp 08088759163
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Bevima: 2:54pm On Jul 15, 2018
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ajeigbehot: 3:43pm On Jul 15, 2018
Clean Amazon gift cards available
100$,100$,150$ and 70$ ecode
Hotly available
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yusuftaiwo2015(m): 8:46am On Jul 16, 2018
Good Morning bosses.
*PAYONEER FUNDS* needed daily. Instant Payment guaranteed at *mouth watering rate.* Bring all what you have. Payment within 3-4 minutes after approval. Our office is open 24/7. We don't buy today and close down tomorrow. Quick response at anytime.Escrow is allowed
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by humbleme99(f): 10:43am On Jul 16, 2018
If you have a level one or level 2 Fiverr account for sale, please chat me up.

Niche: Writing

08138868119 whatsapp only
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wizedomain(m): 1:39pm On Jul 16, 2018
hiremyminivan:

End Goal is financial independence and a big part of that is diversification - that is not depending on a single source of income no matter how great that source of income maybe, so one does not end up like Nokia or BlackBerry

I did not mean that Fiverr cannot be a full time job, why not, if not

But there is a story online of someone who tried to depend wholly and solely on Upwork until Upwork policies led to his rejection from the system and a very bitter fight that raged on for months

I'd love to see a Nigerian Top Seller

The issue is what is one is using freelancing as a stop gap measure or in freelancing in a sector that he or she does not want to be publicly associated with then, such a person may have reasons not to make it a full time thing.

N1,000,000.00 a month is makes a lot of sense especially when you can decide your hours.

Even for America making $10,000 a month is not that bad

Hi bro, you no longer responding to mails, shouldn't be this way with the pending deal
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Drlaw(m): 1:40pm On Jul 16, 2018
STILL BUYING...........

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Shodfem: 3:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
KaBabs1:

Still available bro?
If you need contact me 07053207500
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ebby9z(m): 4:09pm On Jul 16, 2018
Any Upwork user here with a Nigerian account? Contact me ASAP
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by All4good: 4:33pm On Jul 16, 2018
ebby9z:
Any Upwork user here with a Nigerian account? Contact me ASAP
Upwork user here.
Shoot
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hotdealz(m): 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2018
hotdealz:
BUYING FIVERR FUNDS AND OTHER FREELANCE FUNDS E.G Upwork, iwriter, truelance, Elance, godaddy, topbuzz, guru, freelance and all PayPal withdrawals @ 325/$.

EXCHANGE RATE : 325 to $1 for paypal withdrawal on Fiverr etc

Bring it all to me. No limit. Instant payment.

Provide me your Freelancer, fiverr, Elancer etc... Email address associated with your Account and we will receive your funds and credit you in Naira swiftly within minutes.

Whatsapp: https:///send?phone=2348149935773
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tosinjay(m): 5:09am On Jul 17, 2018
tosinjay:
PAYONEER FUND NEEDED

WITH INSTANT PAYMENT

TESTED & TRUSTED

PLS WHATSAPP ME!!!!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 5:27am On Jul 17, 2018
jagabanjhn:

Alot of people buy PayPal fund here frequently. Presently i need some good amount to do eBay checkout. So if u are willing to sell, quote me back

this is July 2018 registered username. Beware guys

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Damitism: 6:28am On Jul 17, 2018
Can someone help me register a premium grammarly account that I can use for a long time?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by frankmoney(m): 7:57am On Jul 17, 2018
Is there anyone who an edit a PDF. Contact me for a quick job
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ebby9z(m): 10:19am On Jul 17, 2018
All4good:

Upwork user here.
Shoot
They have been rejecting all my account requests. You know what I can do, please?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by chieni(f): 11:19am On Jul 17, 2018
Good morning guys. please what percentage does fiverr charge buyers?

(1) (2) (3) ... (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.