Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (779) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1606646 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yusuftaiwo2015(m): 8:44am On Sep 19, 2018
Payoneer Funds needed. Instant Payment guaranteed at best rate. Bring both bulk and bits and let's transact. Contact on Signature. Escrow is Allowed
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 19, 2018
Any Nigerian Transcriber on Rev.com? Need some guidance on how things work in the company.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tosinjay(m): 10:04am On Sep 19, 2018
Buying payoneer funds with instant cash out

Whatsapp on signature let's deal

Trusted deals
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sammirano: 10:05am On Sep 19, 2018
Llanthony401:
Any Nigerian Transcriber on Rev.com? Need some guidance on how things work in the company.

Craziest transcription website
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 19, 2018
sammirano:

Craziest transcription website
Crazy?how?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by favourbaby: 10:08am On Sep 19, 2018
sconp:
You're into digital marketing. Especially social media management.

Sontin wey d aunty dey hide for Africa na hin you wan expose?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sammirano: 10:17am On Sep 19, 2018
Llanthony401:
Crazy?how?

They rarely accept even if you pass the test

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 12:41pm On Sep 19, 2018
Fiverr PayPal withdrawals @ 320/$

1st withdrawal $100 and above, any amount afterwards

All transactions are done within minutes

Whatsapp link
https:///send?phone=13472165293
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ArticleBeast: 2:41pm On Sep 19, 2018
Topic: How Data Influences Successful Marketing Campaigns
Topic Summary: Write a blog post about how data influences successful marketing campaigns with a concentration on consumer analytics.
Target Readers: Marketing firms, marketing world, business owners, entrepreneurs
Word count: 700 words

If you can write at a near-native speaker level on this topic and deliver before 11pm tonight, please mention me.
I am paying 3- naira per word.
I don't need excuses biko if you are not good don't bother to apply or if you can't deliver by the time, don't bother.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bbm2016(m): 3:57pm On Sep 19, 2018
Contact me to help you push your gig to front page on fiverr. Account 100%safe guranteed
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 19, 2018
appsdope:

Country?

Naija
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by eppysold(m): 5:52pm On Sep 19, 2018
oxsam88:
Please house, payoneer is asking for this "Please send us a screenshot from the Fiverr profile page, showing the name of the account owner." Where can I find that on fiverr profile?

Thanks

Bro, I need my case treated urgently!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Durosure(m): 5:20am On Sep 20, 2018
Freelancers and merchants...get in here buddies

Avoid Transaction Charges, use our paypal and payoneer invoice Payment options to receive your money from clients today and save yourself another 2O% on TRANSACTION CHARGE
Whatsapp me for more information on this deals...

BRING ALL YOUR PAYONEER, FIVERR PAYPAL WITHDRAWAL, ITUNES & AMAZON gift cards AND BTC. I buy at good rates.

Am available for fiverr Paypal Withdrawal

FIVERR,UPWORK, ETC 50 - 10,000 i change @ 310-335/USD 320-335 Depends on QTY

Alipay, 1RMB - 100,000 RMB i change @ #52-56/RMB

1688, taobao Aibaba etc. 50RMB - 50,000RMB i change @ 55-58/RMB

PAYONEER FUNDs - 50 [b] at 340-350/usd

I buy iTunes gift cards from 10usd and above @ 220-250 per USD
Ebay checkouts also available 350-365/$
payment on other Chinese websites are also available...
RMB is available @ 54.5/rmb Bulk buyer...............
Call/Whatsapp...0#,7#0.*6#0.*7#2 *7#6*7#2*
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Philtrust: 6:59am On Sep 20, 2018
Get your upwork account approved within 10mins Free 12 samples of jobs winning proposals Approved
upwork foreign Account 1year Nord premium VPN of for grab
Whatsapp 07068612611
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 20, 2018
Wendland:

If u need one click on my WhatsApp link in my signature let's bargain the price

Should have done this sooner but please EVERYONE. Be careful of this guy. I don't know what his deal is but after he tried to sell me a fake fiverr profile that wasn't his for 8k, A level 2 profile with 200+ review he wants to sell for peanuts?

I don't know if he was just joking but the stuff was too good to be true. Anyways I asked him to do a simple edit on the profile he claims belongs to him and that was the end of our discussion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wyse24(m): 9:39am On Sep 20, 2018
I need 175$ payoneer @340/$. If you have bring it asap
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ArticleBeast: 9:40am On Sep 20, 2018
Premium Grammarly Account available at 2k (non negotiable). please no time waster or scammer
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by jozzee: 10:04am On Sep 20, 2018
MTN 5gb available for as low as 3k.
Glo 8.75gb at 2700
We sell data for all networks at cheap prices.
We buy your gift cards, bitcoin, payoneer at good rates.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by awoofawoo: 10:39am On Sep 20, 2018
AtoningBlood:
Hi guys, hi my fellow freelancers.

I dont wanna mention my name but some of you know me. I deactivated my account for some good reasons. I dont want to mention my name the reason why i deactivated but along the line you will know me.

I am of the believe that I should go for a Nigerian profile, nothing to hide and I am a female. You know me now.

Okay, i just got an amazing offer, initially i wanted to give it out, to someone close to do it cos it was just a $300 a month job. Now for a test, i was asked to do a test job and I did it excellently, i have been given a higher position with a monthly pay of $1500. I have already discussed with the person, i wanted to train her to do the job, but now if i give it out will she do it well? I might just be sacked by them if she's not doing it well.

My issue now is, i have 2 long term clients jobs am doing, would you advise i give out this new one or train her to do one of my long term client jobs. Am so confused now.

Where appsdope, stagger and all freelance gurus?

Do you involve family in freelancing?

Simple...do the new one yourself and give one of the other stable long clients out.......when this new stabilize and you are sure of its potential. You can decided to get back the old client and give the new out, depending of your evaluation, and what work best for you.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by teamb: 10:40am On Sep 20, 2018
STILL BUYING FIVERR FUND /PAYPAL@YOUR RATE

... Instant payment

https:///send?phone=2348095451718
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Wendland: 10:49am On Sep 20, 2018
Admin401:

Should have done this sooner but please EVERYONE. Be careful of this guy. I don't know what his deal is but after he tried to sell me a fake fiverr profile that wasn't his for 8k, A level 2 profile with 200+ review he wants to sell for peanuts?

I don't know if he was just joking but the stuff was too good to be true. Anyways I asked him to do a simple edit on the profile he claims belongs to him and that was the end of our discussion.
Mr Man, the account was blocked that was why i didn't bother anymore. I never asked u for a dime so i wonder why u choose to conclude on wat u don't know. U mustn't come here to give such remark wen i didn't disturb u again about it. Let's dtrade wisely and safely.
Peace....
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 20, 2018
Wendland:

Mr Man, the account was blocked that was why i didn't bother anymore. I never asked u for a dime so i wonder why u choose to conclude on wat u don't know. U mustn't come here to give such remark wen i didn't disturb u again about it. Let's dtrade wisely and safely.
Peace....

https://www.fiverr.com/leonardpayne how is this account blocked? his last review was 17 hours ago (as at the time of posting this comment) Anyways, I've never come across people like you because I'm very lucky when it comes to dodging scammers, so you don't have to worry about scamming me. I'm just posting this here for other people to be cautious
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Victorconqueror: 1:31pm On Sep 20, 2018
Start you own money making business today.

Click on the link below Now
https://shop.betfarm.com/cms/agents-form/
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bbm2016(m): 2:19pm On Sep 20, 2018
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gee99: 3:18pm On Sep 20, 2018
To the upwork gurus in the house, please how many proposals is a newbie eligible to send daily or monthly on the platform? Thank you in anticipation.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CTechHub(m): 6:27pm On Sep 20, 2018
gee99:
To the upwork gurus in the house, please how many proposals is a newbie eligible to send daily or monthly on the platform? Thank you in anticipation.

Take it slowly
send 2 to 3 at most and to the most relevant job that matches your skill

(1) (2) (3) ... (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.