Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (789) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1606406 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bemagnify: 9:53am On Oct 07, 2018
Please who can recommend upwork withdrawal exchanger here
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by juniorboi007: 2:27pm On Oct 07, 2018
upwork reviews available...... come WhatsApp if you need
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by eniola1010(m): 2:28pm On Oct 07, 2018
bemagnify:

How much did you wanna withdraw
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by awoofawoo: 3:42pm On Oct 07, 2018
juniorboi007:
upwork reviews available...... come WhatsApp if you need

You number
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Scootermus: 3:45pm On Oct 07, 2018
bemagnify:

I withdraw upwork fund. WhatsApp contact on signature if it's still available
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bemagnify: 4:01pm On Oct 07, 2018
eniola1010:

How much did you wanna withdraw
$80
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Olatimide(m): 4:43pm On Oct 07, 2018
fiverr review available
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by eniola1010(m): 9:32pm On Oct 07, 2018
bemagnify:

$80

I guess i've atteneded to you
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bemagnify: 2:21am On Oct 08, 2018
eniola1010:

I guess i've atteneded to you
legit... fast upwork withdrawal ever...Thanks bro
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Misterdhee1(m): 2:57am On Oct 08, 2018
$10 review available from a UK account. Price is #4300 firm.

09030600422. WhatsApp Only!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 08, 2018
I
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by peawizzy(f): 12:01pm On Oct 08, 2018
https://www.fiverr.com/sleekpea Just starting out, experts of fiverr how does my profile look please?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by generationz(f): 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2018
mrphysics:

Yeah, the guy is good. Very soon, we will see many Nigerian TRS. Guys are hustling to get to that $20k limit.

ah ah

I thought they said people ehn up to $7k on fiverr which one is $20k mark
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by generationz(f): 4:40pm On Oct 08, 2018
appsdope:

I think the no sales is from specific niches, coupled with fiverr's strict rules. They now require new buyers to verify their payment methods especially PayPal before placing an order. I've had three CS cancellations this week cos of this.

Talking about niches, writing is now survival of the fittest. I jejely moved to wordpress and programming. I no fit shout.

has it been favourable for you?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 5:19pm On Oct 08, 2018
generationz:

ah ah

I thought they said people ehn up to $7k on fiverr which one is $20k mark
Sellers with skills earn up to $7k/month. But this requires alot. Others (to which i belong to) earn on average $1k/month. Others make more, while some make less.

For those that make less than $500/month, it will be hard hitting that $20k target before being qualified to be considered as a Top Rated Seller
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by generationz(f): 5:27pm On Oct 08, 2018
mrphysics:

Sellers with skills earn up to $7k/month. But this requires alot. Others (to which i belong to) earn on average $1k/month. Others make more, while some make less.

For those that make less than $500/month, it will be hard hitting that $20k target before being qualified to be considered as a Top Rated Seller

1.what skills do those sellers who earn more have ?

2.do they warn that with their Nigerian account?

3. are you an seo web writer or an eBook writer

4. have you considered switching skills

please I'll appreciate your answers
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2018
peawizzy:
https://www.fiverr.com/sleekpea Just starting out, experts of fiverr how does my profile look please?
1. Make your description sweet and attractive. Spend more time on that description and come up with something better
2. Remove that education, no one is interested in that
3. Add more gigs. On board more skills. There are other things you can do as a proofreader.
4. I don't know how you'd see it but then, that English test you took is still currently irrelevant.
5. You have two English skills and one is basic while the other is Fluent. They don't synchronize.
6. I will professionally proofread and edit 500 words. My question is; 500 words what?
7. Why didn't you use the three pricing system? You basically tied yourself to clients with only 500 words article. What of those with books that needs to be edited? What happened to utilizing the basic, standard, and premium gig pricing system?
8. You don't have gig description. You didn't spend up to 5 minutes creating that gig. If you want to earn with that gig, then you have to spend time creating it.
9. If you must add FAQ (Which I recommend you do) then you need to add more FAQs. How can you have one FAQs?

Take time and prepare your gig if you want to earn money with it.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 5:35pm On Oct 08, 2018
generationz:

1.what skills do those sellers who earn more have ?

2.do they warn that with their Nigerian account?

3. are you an seo web writer or an eBook writer

4. have you considered switching skills

please I'll appreciate your answers
1. I don't really know what you mean by more. Do you mean above $5k/month? Well, they have indesign skills, video editing skills, architecture skills, legal writing skills, high graphics design skills.

2. I met one last month that earns more than $5k/month and he is a Nigerian Seller. But then, he has been on Fiverr for 3 years now; since 2015. Personally, since this year, I have consistently earned more than $1k/month save for June alone. July I earned more than $2k and this is a Nigerian account.

3. Ebook writer.

4. Currently, I am considering opening another account with a different system. I haven't considered switching skills. With my Nigerian account, I have built myself such that clients come for me. Even with the low sales, I still reject orders below $50. I can't kill myself for nothing. I have earned $304 this month. It's slow but before the end of the month God willing I should meet my target

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by generationz(f): 5:39pm On Oct 08, 2018
mrphysics:

1. I don't really know what you mean by more. Do you mean above $5k/month? Well, they have indesign skills, video editing skills, architecture skills, legal writing skills, high graphics design skills.

2. I met one last month that earns more than $5k/month and he is a Nigerian Seller. But then, he has been on Fiverr for 3 years now; since 2015. Personally, since this year, I have consistently earned more than $1k/month save for June alone. July I earned more than $2k and this is a Nigerian account.

3. Ebook writer.

4. Currently, I am considering opening another account with a different system. I haven't considered switching skills. With my Nigerian account, I have built myself such that clients come for me. Even with the low sales, I still reject orders below $50. I can't kill myself for nothing. I have earned $304 this month. It's slow but before the end of the month God willing I should meet my target

thanks a lot
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 08, 2018
appsdope:

I think the no sales is from specific niches, coupled with fiverr's strict rules. They now require new buyers to verify their payment methods especially PayPal before placing an order. I've had three CS cancellations this week cos of this.

Talking about niches, writing is now survival of the fittest. I jejely moved to wordpress and programming. I no fit shout.

For those using paypal, what's the verification process for that?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gee99: 7:30pm On Oct 08, 2018
mrphysics:

1. Make your description sweet and attractive. Spend more time on that description and come up with something better
3. Add more gigs. On board more skills. There are other things you can do as a proofreader.
4. I don't know how you'd see it but then, that English test you took is still currently irrelevant.
5. You have two English skills and one is basic while the other is Fluent. They don't synchronize.
6. I will professionally proofread and edit 500 words. My question is; 500 words what?
7. Why didn't you use the three pricing system? You basically tied yourself to clients with only 500 words article. What of those with books that needs to be edited? What happened to utilizing the basic, standard, and premium gig pricing system?
8. You don't have gig description. You didn't spend up to 5 minutes creating that gig. If you want to earn with that gig, then you have to spend time creating it.
9. If you must add FAQ (Which I recommend you do) then you need to add more FAQs. How can you have one FAQs?

mrphysics please I need your help. I am stuck in the "Briefly Describe Your Gig" stage. I have written what I wanted to put in there but it has refused to "Save and Continue". It keeps saying,"*Description should be at least 120 character long". I have tweaked the characters but to no avail. I need your advice please. Thank you for your time.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 7:37pm On Oct 08, 2018
gee99:

mrphysics please I need your help. I am stuck in the "Briefly Describe Your Gig" stage. I have written what I wanted to put in there but it has refused to "Save and Continue". It keeps saying,"*Description should be at least 120 character long". I have tweaked the characters but to no avail. I need your advice please. Thank you for your time.
How can I see what it's showing you and what you have?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gee99: 8:19pm On Oct 08, 2018
mrphysics:

How can I see what it's showing you and what you have?
This is the screenshot. Thank you.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 8:46pm On Oct 08, 2018
gee99:

This is the screenshot. Thank you.
Log out and log in again sir. Try again afterwards
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gee99: 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2018
mrphysics:

Will do that sir. Thank you.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gee99: 9:08pm On Oct 08, 2018
mrphysics:

It worked. Nagode boss.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gee99: 9:41pm On Oct 08, 2018
Bosses, am also just starting out. Please help me check if there is any observation. Thank you.

https://www.fiverr.com/premiumcraft
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by drediamond(m): 4:37am On Oct 09, 2018
Hi, mrphysics, kindly help with your honest opinion on this newly opened account, more gigs to add though.

https://www.fiverr.com/biolacontentpro
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by iceprinxy(m): 5:39am On Oct 09, 2018
3 Fiver review exchange availabile..
Check my signature for contact
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tosinjay(m): 7:54am On Oct 09, 2018
Payoneer funds needed @best rate

Whatsapp on signature let's deal
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by peawizzy(f): 8:41am On Oct 09, 2018
mrphysics:

Thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Zdoh(m): 9:03am On Oct 09, 2018
EXCHANGE TODAY

BUYING

Skrill - CashApp - Paypal - Payoneer - Bitcoin - Neteller And Ethereum

SELLING

Neteller - CashApp - Paypal - Bitcoin And Ethereum

WITHDRAWAL

Fiverr - Upwork - Freelance -Topbuzz - Ceo-clark And iWriter instant withdrawal and quick payment guarantee.

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
WHATSAPP :08088759163

(1) (2) (3) ... (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.