Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,227 members, 7,807,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (825) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1606627 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by nkhay(f): 5:03pm On Dec 08, 2018
Still buying......

Payoneer
Fiverr withdrawals
Upwork Withdrawals

Instant payment Guaranteed.

Click WhatsApp link below to deal!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 08, 2018
DerrickM:
Check your account again for any errors. I changed from an MTN to Airtel number because of this issue when trying to withdraw for the first time.

rhanks bro
wwill do dhat

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Amen01(m): 9:33pm On Dec 08, 2018
Hello everyone!
Please I need you to help me with this:

What are the likely sanctions Fiverr will bring on a seller who have more then one client contacting resolution center for refund of their money?

Can they suspend such seller's account because of this?
I will appreciate a keen response to this.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by czarina(f): 10:21pm On Dec 08, 2018
Amen01:
Hello everyone!
Please I need you to help me with this:

What are the likely sanctions Fiverr will bring on a seller who have more then one client contacting resolution center for refund of their money?

Can they suspend such seller's account because of this?
I will appreciate a keen response to this.
Sorry about it, but why are they all contacting fiverr for refunds?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by celestialAgent(m): 1:24am On Dec 09, 2018
Singapore1:

ah thank you somebody just helped me out

lol
Bro, please modify the quote in this link (https://www.nairaland.com/2947212/exclusive-how-make-level-2/247#50129286), and remove the number there, thank you.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 1boylikevhis(m): 1:25am On Dec 09, 2018
Three Fiverr reviews from. a Canadian account available for sale at 2500 each. Quote me to signal your interest.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by humbleme99(f): 12:44pm On Dec 09, 2018
Verified 2016 USA fiverr account for sale. Price is 6k non-negotiable.

Whatsapp 08138868119
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Goldenboy842(m): 1:05pm On Dec 09, 2018
Reviews available from 2 USA buyers account @ N2600

I will favorite your gig and also drop the private buyer feedback

WhatsApp/call 08160403222

Get yours NOW!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Olatimide(m): 4:09pm On Dec 09, 2018
So fiverr disabled my account for the second time! What do I do to this people?

You were flagged for having more than one account on Fiverr which is a violation of our Terms of Service and harms the integrity of the marketplace. Please be aware that a payment /withdrawal method should only be associated with one account. As a result, your Fiverr account was permanently disabled.
Any available sales balance remaining in your account after 90 days, will be available for withdrawal pending account verification and approval by our team.

How will I know what I did wrong now
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AUTOCHECKN: 4:22pm On Dec 09, 2018
Got a Fiverr ,Upwork, freelancer ,workmarket etc to withdraw?

Bring them all to autocheckn for good rates
Contact me on my signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Damitism: 5:58pm On Dec 09, 2018
Olatimide:
So fiverr disabled my account for the second time! What do I do to this people?

You were flagged for having more than one account on Fiverr which is a violation of our Terms of Service and harms the integrity of the marketplace. Please be aware that a payment /withdrawal method should only be associated with one account. As a result, your Fiverr account was permanently disabled.
Any available sales balance remaining in your account after 90 days, will be available for withdrawal pending account verification and approval by our team.

How will I know what I did wrong now

Do you have two fiverr accounts?

Did another person log into their fiverr account on your computer or phone which you are also using for your fiverr account?

Did you access your account with the same IP address as another person or another account?

Those are the triggers for multiple accounts.

Sorry about your loss.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Olatimide(m): 6:49pm On Dec 09, 2018
Damitism:

Do you have two fiverr accounts?

Did another person log into their fiverr account on your computer or phone which you are also using for your fiverr account?

Did you access your account with the same IP address as another person or another account?

Those are the triggers for multiple accounts.

Sorry about your loss.

I don't have 2 accounts o, my first one was disabled also like 50 days ago, they say I am selling or buying fake services to manipulate ratings system. I didn't blame them for that though, but this one, I didn't even buy any review on it. The only thing I noticed is that I attached withdrawal method of payoneer and PayPal which are emails of the first disabled account.

Can that be the reason?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Damitism: 8:03pm On Dec 09, 2018
Olatimide:

I don't have 2 accounts o, my first one was disabled also like 50 days ago, they say I am selling or buying fake services to manipulate ratings system. I didn't blame them for that though, but this one, I didn't even buy any review on it. The only thing I noticed is that I attached withdrawal method of payoneer and PayPal which are emails of the first disabled account.

Can that be the reason?

That's the problem. Fiverr already linked your former paypal and payoneer emails to your blocked account. You will notice that you can't edit your account on Fiverr once it is blocked. That's their strategy for preventing you from using those information again on a new account. They will know if you use them on a new account. You could have added a new email to your PayPal account and use it on your new fiverr account. Note that you can add up to five emails to a single paypal and use those emails as if they are different PayPal. That's how those exchangers operate when they ask for your emails. I don't know much about payoneer because I'm currently not using it.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Olatimide(m): 8:07pm On Dec 09, 2018
Damitism:

That's the problem. You could have added a new email to your PayPal account and use it on your new fiverr account. Note that you can add up to five emails to a single paypal and use those emails as if they are different PayPal. That's how those exchangers operate when they ask for your emails. I don't know much about payoneer because I'm currently not using it.

Oh, I don't know they do this on PayPal, thanks for letting me know. I shouldn't make that mistake again then...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AUTOCHECKN: 10:36pm On Dec 09, 2018
Bring all your withdrawals for exchange at good rate.

Contact my signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Saheed69(m): 12:07am On Dec 10, 2018
Good evening to all the bosses, please my make payment option on payoneer was removed today. Is there any way I can get it reactivated? If not what's the best option u can suggest.

Bank withdrawal, ATM or sendvalue?

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Yinn(m): 6:37am On Dec 10, 2018
I need a verified Fiverr level 2 account.
No specifics, any will do.
Willing to pay a "GOOD" sum for it.
Wsap digits down below.
Cheers.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AUTOCHECKN: 7:10am On Dec 10, 2018
Bring your Fiverr,Upwork,gotranscript etc for withdrawals at good rate

Contact me on my signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tosinjay(m): 8:15am On Dec 10, 2018
tosinjay:
Payoneer funds needed urgently

Instant/swift cashout

Whatsapp on signature or call let's deal
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 9:47am On Dec 10, 2018
Saheed69:
Good evening to all the bosses, please my make payment option on payoneer was removed today. Is there any way I can get it reactivated? If not what's the best option u can suggest.

Bank withdrawal, ATM or sendvalue?
I will be honest with you. The Make A Payment functionality removal is permanent.

Sendvalu no longer exchange dollar unless you manipulate the system which ends up giving you low exchange rate. So it's currently not an option. Bank Withdrawal happens only when you have up to $1k on your payoneer account. You can't withdraw a lower value.

So your only option now is ATM, not all ATMs but First bank or Access bank ATMs. I would strongly recommend First Bank. Anything you have in your payoneer account, multiply it by 330-332, that is the naira equivalent. So when you go to ATMs, you already know how much you want to withdraw. Each mistake on the ATM will cost you $1.

Many thanks

5 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Saheed69(m): 10:27am On Dec 10, 2018
mrphysics:

I will be honest with you. The Make A Payment functionality removal is permanent.

Sendvalu no longer exchange dollar unless you manipulate the system which ends up giving you low exchange rate. So it's currently not an option. Bank Withdrawal happens only when you have up to $1k on your payoneer account. You can't withdraw a lower value.

So your only option now is ATM, not all ATMs but First bank or Access bank ATMs. I would strongly recommend First Bank. Anything you have in your payoneer account, multiply it by 330-332, that is the naira equivalent. So when you go to ATMs, you already know how much you want to withdraw. Each mistake on the ATM will cost you $1.

Many thanks

Thanks bro the amount I want to withdraw is over $1k. I don't know how true this is, I saw this two exchange websites on payoneer blog to calculate their exchange rate. I don't know how true this is?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Saheed69(m): 10:28am On Dec 10, 2018
it seems I'm unable to upload pictures

But here is breakdown
Exchange rate from www.xe.com
For $1k #363,041.03

Exchange rate from www.finder.com
For $1k is #358,843

I saw this two websites from payooneer blog on how to calculate exchange rate
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 11:44am On Dec 10, 2018
Saheed69:

Thanks bro the amount I want to withdraw is over $1k. I don't know how true this is, I saw this two exchange websites on payoneer blog to calculate their exchange rate. I don't know how true this is?
Do you have a Dom account? if yes, withdraw to your bank bro.

What are the exchange websites?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 11:46am On Dec 10, 2018
Saheed69:
it seems I'm unable to upload pictures

But here is breakdown
Exchange rate from www.xe.com
For $1k #363,041.03

Exchange rate from www.finder.com
For $1k is #358,843

I saw this two websites from payooneer blog on how to calculate exchange rate
The real exchange rate is the one Nigerian banks are using. Except if those sites will exchange the fund and send the equivalent to your Nigeria Bank
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AUTOCHECKN: 11:59am On Dec 10, 2018
Bring all your Fiverr,Upwork,gotranscript, workmarket withdrawals for trading at good rate and long term trading relationship.

Contact me on my signature.

Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Saheed69(m): 12:18pm On Dec 10, 2018
mrphysics:
Do you have a Dom account? if yes, withdraw to your bank bro.

What are the exchange websites?
No, what bank do you suggest
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by joan1678(m): 12:52pm On Dec 10, 2018
AUTOCHECKN:
Bring all your Fiverr,Upwork,gotranscript, workmarket withdrawals for trading at good rate and long term trading relationship.

Contact me on my signature.

Thanks
Who can vouch for AUTOCHECKN?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Arianno(m): 1:05pm On Dec 10, 2018
joan1678:

Who can vouch for AUTOCHECKN?
He's a great trader, u can go on with him
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by zekepio(m): 1:16pm On Dec 10, 2018
mrphysics:

The real exchange rate is the one Nigerian banks are using. Except if those sites will exchange the fund and send the equivalent to your Nigeria Bank
Boss, I sent you a mail.

(1) (2) (3) ... (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.