Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,042 members, 7,807,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (826) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1606444 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AUTOCHECKN: 1:20pm On Dec 10, 2018
joan1678:

who can vouch for AUTOCHECKN ??
This is autocheckn
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Olawrites: 1:55pm On Dec 10, 2018
UK Upwork account for sale

Price: 7k

PM ME if interested
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by kalex0(m): 4:16pm On Dec 10, 2018
mrphysics:

I will be honest with you. The Make A Payment functionality removal is permanent.

Sendvalu no longer exchange dollar unless you manipulate the system which ends up giving you low exchange rate. So it's currently not an option. Bank Withdrawal happens only when you have up to $1k on your payoneer account. You can't withdraw a lower value.

So your only option now is ATM, not all ATMs but First bank or Access bank ATMs. I would strongly recommend First Bank. Anything you have in your payoneer account, multiply it by 330-332, that is the naira equivalent. So when you go to ATMs, you already know how much you want to withdraw. Each mistake on the ATM will cost you $1.

Many thanks

please how do I request for the payooner ATM card so that I can withdraw my money from my first bank ATM?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by joan1678(m): 4:44pm On Dec 10, 2018
Dec 15th draweth near. Get your reviews at a very cheap rate now. Tap the link below and let's talk on WhatsApp.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 5:13pm On Dec 10, 2018
kalex0:

please how do I request for the payooner ATM card so that I can withdraw my money from my first bank ATM?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 5:14pm On Dec 10, 2018
zekepio:
Boss, I sent you a mail.
For now boss, my mail doesn't go.

Why not drop the message here.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by raphemmanuel(m): 6:07pm On Dec 10, 2018
Someone please help out with this questions.
I have some money in my payoneer account $88.
I want to withdraw it and i'm not seeing make payment on my dashboard which I know is as a result of not having up to the amount required for making payments.

I don't know if buying some payoneer fund to met up with the minimum amount and then withdraw can work?
Please if that will work how much can I add to the $88 to met up with the required amount for withdrawal.

Cc
mrphysics, grupo, et al.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Grupo(m): 7:21pm On Dec 10, 2018
raphemmanuel:
Someone please help out with this questions.
I have some money in my payoneer account $88.
I want to withdraw it and i'm not seeing make payment on my dashboard which I know is as a result of not having up to the amount required for making payments.

I don't know if buying some payoneer fund to met up with the minimum amount and then withdraw can work?
Please if that will work how much can I add to the $88 to met up with the required amount for withdrawal.

Cc
mrphysics, grupo, et al.

To have the Make payment button activated, you need to receive accumulated funds of up to $200 and it must be from any of the marketplaces or what fiverr calls partners.

Now, with their (payoneer) new madness, there is no guarantee that the button will be enabled even if you receive up to $200 from fiverr or other marketplaces.

Also, if you buy funds to complete the $200, that doesn't count, it must come from marketplaces.

If you need money urgently, use atm.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by kalex0(m): 7:46pm On Dec 10, 2018
mrphysics:
please how much will be deducted
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by raphemmanuel(m): 9:24pm On Dec 10, 2018
Grupo:

To have the Make payment button activated, you need to receive accumulated funds of up to $200 and it must be from any of the marketplaces or what fiverr calls partners.

Now, with their (payoneer) new madness, there is no guarantee that the button will be enabled even if you receive up to $200 from fiverr or other marketplaces.

Also, if you buy funds to complete the $200, that doesn't count, it must come from marketplaces.

If you need money urgently, use atm.
Thanks for replying.
Please how long will it take to get the ATM card delivered to me.
How much will be deducted from my account for applying for this card.
Is there anything like monthly card maintenance fee like our local banks do.

Because that $88 dollar is very important to me and me I no wan share am grin with any party as it took me 4 months undecided to make that amount on fiverr
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by zekepio(m): 10:03pm On Dec 10, 2018
mrphysics:

For now boss, my mail doesn't go.

Why not drop the message here.
Oh sorry about that. It was about my dom account referee status. Remember I contacted you some time back? I really can't drop details here.
If there's any way you can access your mail then please do. It's very urgent.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Grupo(m): 10:10pm On Dec 10, 2018
raphemmanuel:
Thanks for replying.
Please how long will it take to get the ATM card delivered to me.
How much will be deducted from my account for applying for this card.
Is there anything like monthly card maintenance fee like our local banks do.

Because that $88 dollar is very important to me and me I no wan share am grin with any party as it took me 4 months undecided to make that amount on fiverr
The card takes 2 to 4 weeks to arrive in Nigeria. You won't be charged money for ordering the card but you will be charged $29.9 dollars as yearly activation fee when you activate the card.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by raphemmanuel(m): 11:07pm On Dec 10, 2018
Grupo:

The card takes 2 to 4 weeks to arrive in Nigeria. You won't be charged money for ordering the card but you will be charged $29.9 dollars as yearly activation fee when you activate the card.
Father-Lord u mean $29.9. shocked
If I active it, will the deduct the money immediately or the will wait after 12months before the deduct that money
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tosinjay(m): 12:13am On Dec 11, 2018
tosinjay:
Payoneer funds needed urgently

Instant/swift cashout.

Whatsapp on signature or call let's deal
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by joan1678(m): 11:18am On Dec 11, 2018
Need Fiverr reviews? They're still available. December 15th draweth near smiley
Tap WhatsApp link below and let's deal
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by kunleweb: 12:05pm On Dec 11, 2018
Sammig1:
Please if you can recognize this phone number and bank account, please contact me ASAP.

Acct num 3088915583 first bank ogunbode abiola Samuel

He also scammed.me
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Princecharming01(m): 7:17pm On Dec 11, 2018
Olawrites:
UK Upwork account for sale

Price: 7k

PM ME if interested

How legit is this.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sammig1(m): 7:28pm On Dec 11, 2018
kunleweb:

He also scammed.me

He is a confirned third now. I'll get him soon
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by kunleweb: 7:35pm On Dec 11, 2018
Sammig1:

He is a confirned third now. I'll get him soon

We can.work.together and catch him. Is that his bank details? Let's talk. Send.me.your WhatsApp number to musbuq@gmail
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sammig1(m): 7:48pm On Dec 11, 2018
kunleweb:

We can.work.together and catch him. Is that his bank details? Let's talk. Send.me.your WhatsApp number to musbuq@gmail

Yes that is the bank details he gave me and his phone number I used to contact him
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by kunleweb: 7:50pm On Dec 11, 2018
Sammig1:

Yes that is the bank details he gave me and his phone number I used to contact him

I know what to do. Thanks. They will pity.him when I start
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by kunleweb: 8:01pm On Dec 11, 2018
Sammig1:

Can I get screenshots.of your transactions with him too.I ng to use it as proof. Musbuq@gmail
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Olawrites: 11:26pm On Dec 11, 2018
Princecharming01:

How legit is this.

Very legit
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by seagulsntrawler: 2:45am On Dec 12, 2018
Olawrites:

Very legit
I am interested but can't reach you via mail or phone. Please make it easy for those wants to acquire it.

Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Coolabbie: 3:13am On Dec 12, 2018
Upwork Gurus please help.

My first account was closed due to lack of jobs.
I opened another and it is doing quite well.

I have two bank accounts.
If I connect my second account to my present Upwork detail, will it be flagged?

Stagger
Grupo
Et al

Please help.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by humbleme99(f): 5:45am On Dec 12, 2018
AUTOCHECKN:
Got a Fiverr ,Upwork, freelancer ,workmarket etc to withdraw?

Bring them all to autocheckn for good rates
Contact me on my signature

Can anyone recommend this exchanger?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by humbleme99(f): 5:49am On Dec 12, 2018
Hi

I need writers. Professional writers to:

(1) write good product descriptions of 1500 words and summit within 24hours. Will pay N1.5 per word.
(2) rewrite an adult website of 2500 words and summit within 48 hours, Will pay N1.2 per word.

Don't come to my inbox if you don't know what you are doing please.

Contract on a long term basis.

Whatsapp 08138868119
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Thedrunkpunter: 10:00am On Dec 12, 2018
Christmas Season is here!! Get your Grammarly premium for just a token
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Damitism: 11:20am On Dec 12, 2018
Does anyone here have two naija payoneer accounts? How did you successfully open multiple accounts? Thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by pastie(m): 11:40am On Dec 12, 2018
Do people still make money on fiverr ? motivate me please.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by joan1678(m): 3:30pm On Dec 12, 2018
Fiverr reviews available from a naija seller account. Slide in now����; December 15 draweth near!!! WhatsApp link on signature.

(1) (2) (3) ... (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.