Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (851) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1604569 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Benscolari: 2:41pm On Feb 01, 2019
OneNaijaMan:

Try https://www.freepik.com/premium (if you are on a budget)

If not - Shutterstock is great!
thanks. A bunch!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by LionInZion: 5:23pm On Feb 01, 2019
czarina:
rank on Fiverr's first page? That's a long shot na.

I stopped checking for buyers request aeons ago and I'm sure the few clients I have came from the marketing I did one time cos they're all new buyers. If they could care less about how rookies/newbies survive on their platform, then they don't deserve a cent from the clients I get myself.

Yeah... They suck like that... Upwork does it for me.

You can say that again. They suck!

I detest how they micromanage freelancers on their platform.

Upwork will always be far better anytime anyday .

By the way what niche do you offer on Upwork?

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by czarina(f): 6:18pm On Feb 01, 2019
LionInZion:

You can say that again. They suck!

I detest how they micromanage freelancers on their platform.

Upwork will always be far better anytime anyday .

By the way what niche do you offer on Upwork?
Mostly writing and VA
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ToryWoods(m): 8:14pm On Feb 01, 2019
habib483:
multiple fiverr review need from multiple account.

$24 review available from US writing niche
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Femolacaster(m): 8:37pm On Feb 01, 2019
OneNaijaMan:
I'm a seller on Fiverr and I want to try and help in the little way I can. Send me your profiles and I will check it and give you my little advice.

I've been on Fiverr for years and I have risen through the ranks.

Also, you can ask me any questions.

Ps. I can't disclose my username on Fiverr.
Thanks for this. Please help me check my gigs.I haven't gotten it right with this my acct at all.
https://www.fiverr.com/femstic
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gracefoundmme(m): 5:04am On Feb 02, 2019
OneNaijaMan:
I'm a seller on Fiverr and I want to try and help in the little way I can. Send me your profiles and I will check it and give you my little advice.

Bro, what would you suggest as regards opening account , naija or US?, which is better to get jobs constantly
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by jhorjhor: 6:33am On Feb 02, 2019
Hi Gurus...My average response time dropped/increased from one hour to five hours yesterday cos I wasnt priviledged to reply a client quickly..would this have negative effects on my profile?

If yes, how do I fix this
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by jhorjhor: 6:34am On Feb 02, 2019
OneNaijaMan:

check your pm boss
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ranson(m): 7:38am On Feb 02, 2019
jhorjhor:
Hi Gurus...My average response time dropped/increased from one hour to five hours yesterday cos I wasnt priviledged to reply a client quickly..would this have negative effects on my profile?

You can fix it by replying quickly to the next few conversations. Otherwise, it will revert to 1hour after a month.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Grammywinner: 9:11am On Feb 02, 2019
Got Fiverr US reviews for sale? If yes, please quote me
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DerrickM(m): 9:59am On Feb 02, 2019
Naija because a foreign account will eventually be deported or disabled during verification if found to be fake. So don't bother unless you really based aboard or have legit foreign documents to show... cool grin wink smiley

gracefoundmme:

Bro, what would you suggest as regards opening account , naija or US?, which is better to get jobs constantly

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Besto(m): 10:27am On Feb 02, 2019
Grammywinner:
Got Fiverr US reviews for sale? If yes, please quote me

$10 x 10 Buyer's acct reviews available from 2 different USA accounts
whatsapp 08088446086
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by OneNaijaMan: 10:29am On Feb 02, 2019
Femolacaster:

Thanks for this. Please help me check my gigs.I haven't gotten it right with this my acct at all.
https://www.fiverr.com/femstic

Profile Description
- You have to reword it. Remove things like "I have special interest in", "You've found me, I will do anything you want". You have to show some level of confidence in your skill and why anyone should work with you.

-----------------

- Your average response time is very very poor. That will put people off when they feel you are not available. A lot of people want that jobs quickly and if they feel they cannot talk to you quickly, then it is a problem especially when it is a profile that doesn't have any review.

- Your gig images are not trendy nor bold. Your gig will be shown along with loads of other gigs. You need to prove you are really a professional graphic designer by designing banners gig images that catch the eye. For example, I can't see if you can really make facebook banner ads because there are so many in a single image.

- Also, try and use shorter gig titles and be more creative.

- Fill up your skills section

- Videos help!!! Infact this cannot be stressed enough

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by OneNaijaMan: 10:34am On Feb 02, 2019
gracefoundmme:

Use a Nigerian account if you are in Nigeria. In the long run, you will gain integrity.

I can easily spot a Nigerian by the way he writes me via the inbox. I lose my trust immediately.

I am a Nigerian and a TRS and I can assure you that, nobody cares. People will pay thousands of dollars without thinking twice when they see the value you provide.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by OneNaijaMan: 10:52am On Feb 02, 2019
jhorjhor:

You have to reply to new messages as fast as you can. This is the only way. Install the APP on your phone. It does have an effect indirectly, clients that are in a rush will not want to order because they will think you won't reply their message fast enough.

5hours is not that bad. It is easy to come back from.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by LionInZion: 1:18pm On Feb 02, 2019
czarina:
Mostly writing and VA

Okay.

More power to your elbow and more dollars to your account, ma'am

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Olawrites: 8:02pm On Feb 02, 2019
habib483:
multiple fiverr review need from multiple account.

$20 review available Nigeria account

$5 review goes for 1600
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Femolacaster(m): 8:13pm On Feb 02, 2019
OneNaijaMan:

Profile Description
- You have to reword it. Remove things like "I have special interest in", "You've found me, I will do anything you want". You have to show some level of confidence in your skill and why anyone should work with you.

-----------------

- Your average response time is very very poor. That will put people off when they feel you are not available. A lot of people want that jobs quickly and if they feel they cannot talk to you quickly, then it is a problem especially when it is a profile that doesn't have any review.

- Your gig images are not trendy nor bold. Your gig will be shown along with loads of other gigs. You need to prove you are really a professional graphic designer by designing banners gig images that catch the eye. For example, I can't see if you can really make facebook banner ads because there are so many in a single image.

- Also, try and use shorter gig titles and be more creative.

- Fill up your skills section

- Videos help!!! Infact this cannot be stressed enough
Thanks very much, I will work on all the tips you have given.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by awoofawoo: 8:13pm On Feb 02, 2019
Is the highlight, reflection of number of another freelancers that already applied

on Upwork bidding

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by czarina(f): 8:24pm On Feb 02, 2019
awoofawoo:
Is the highlight, reflection of number of another freelancers that already applied

on Upwork bidding
yes, it is. I wouldn't waste a "connect" if I were you.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by awoofawoo: 9:29pm On Feb 02, 2019
czarina:
yes, it is. I wouldn't waste a "connect" if I were you.

Didn't apply.....just want to use it as case study....so what range one should look out for....2 or what.

thanks,
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by czarina(f): 10:21pm On Feb 02, 2019
awoofawoo:

Didn't apply.....just want to use it as case study....so what range one should look out for....2 or what.

thanks,
"less than five" and you stand a better chance

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by awoofawoo: 10:24pm On Feb 02, 2019
czarina:
"less than five" and you stand a better chance

Thanks, much appreciation

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by czarina(f): 10:32pm On Feb 02, 2019
awoofawoo:

Thanks, much appreciation
If you're really serious about this Upwork thing, call the number on my profile, I'll tell you one method that may help you land jobs easily if you're a new seller. Yeah, learnt from experience. It would save you time and "connects".

You may already know the method though, but then... Can't be too sure.

Just want to help. And no, I'm not putting it on the thread.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 3RNEST(m): 10:52pm On Feb 02, 2019
Still available to Approved all stubborn UPWORK ACCOUNT

Come to my WhatsApp office let's treat it..

See WhatsApp Link below
Thanks .................

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Olatimide(m): 10:54pm On Feb 02, 2019
czarina:
If you're really serious about this Upwork thing, call the number on my profile, I'll tell you one method that may help you land jobs easily if you're a new seller. Yeah, learnt from experience. It would save you time and "connects".

Can I message you too?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by czarina(f): 10:58pm On Feb 02, 2019
Olatimide:

Can I message you too?
That number is not on whatsapp. Are you a new seller there?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by smokers: 11:40pm On Feb 02, 2019
czarina:

can I call you in also need the scope

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by awoofawoo: 11:41pm On Feb 02, 2019
czarina:

Will definitely contact you, thanks for reaching out to help

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 7ftMan(m): 6:45am On Feb 03, 2019
7ftMan:
USA Fiverr reviews available, any amount. WhatsApp 08067438374
Available now!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by awoofawoo: 10:51am On Feb 03, 2019
Wake up to discover that I can't login in my Fiverr account today..... writing access denied blablah..... can't even access forum too..... support just responded with auto-reply that didn't address what the issue is.

Abi my account is blocked or what, just confused now.

And money dey inside clearing o!

(1) (2) (3) ... (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.