Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (867) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1606958 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 12:24am On Mar 23, 2019
Weselion:
My Payoneer account was banned some years ago. I'm thinking of creating a new one?

Will I be banned?

Why were you banned back then?

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by nkhay(f): 11:12am On Mar 23, 2019
We're Still Buying Funds At Awesome Rates!

Payoneer Bulk & Bits

Fiverr/Upwork Withdrawal

Payment Is Swift!

Contact WhatsApp link below ❤
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 23, 2019
Emmyk:

Why were you banned back then?

They said I violated the refer a friend programme policy.

See the screenshot below

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Mizwisdom(f): 12:01pm On Mar 23, 2019
Please who can help me with payoneer email?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Macfortune(m): 12:42pm On Mar 23, 2019
Mizwisdom:
Please who can help me with payoneer email?
You have Payoneer funds?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Macfortune(m): 12:45pm On Mar 23, 2019
We're still selling cheap and durable data bundles of any network at ELCHI Data Services.

We are also buying:

• Google Play, Amazon, and iTunes Gift Cards (Physical Cards and Ecodes).

• Bitcoins (Paxful and Blockchain.info Wallets).

• Skrill Funds (In Bulk and Bits).

For a swift and stress-free transaction, Call/SMS/Whatsapp Us @ 08163928936.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Mizwisdom(f): 1:16pm On Mar 23, 2019
Macfortune:
You have Payoneer funds?
Nah, it's for a friend but her card is expired with her funds locked in.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Macfortune(m): 1:34pm On Mar 23, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Nah, it's for a friend but her card is expired with her funds locked in.
She should request for another card...
Chat me up on whatsapp for further discussion. My whatsapp link is on my signature.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Mizwisdom(f): 1:38pm On Mar 23, 2019
Macfortune:

She should request for another card...
Chat me up on whatsapp for further discussion. My whatsapp link is on my signature.

I will give her your number, she has another card but they didn't transfer the fund to it.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Macfortune(m): 2:59pm On Mar 23, 2019
Mizwisdom:

I will give her your number, she has another card but they didn't transfer the fund to it.
OK.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tosinjay(m): 4:40pm On Mar 23, 2019
tosinjay:
Buying Payoneer

Upwork/Fiverr withdrawal needed to payoneer

With swift cash out

All quantities

Rate is nice

Call or WhatsApp me below let's deal
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 5:30pm On Mar 23, 2019
Weselion:

They said I violated the refer a friend programme policy.

See the screenshot below

Did you truly violate it? wink
You can open a new account, but maybe you should stop using the Refer a friend programme.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Olatimide(m): 6:22pm On Mar 23, 2019
Please who can help me out here, I have been using my national ID and taking selfies like they requested, but it's still telling me cant verify because of the quality of my photos. I don't want to lose this account!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Olatimide(m): 6:32pm On Mar 23, 2019
Olatimide:
Please who can help me out here, I have been using my national ID and taking selfies like they requested, but it's still telling me cant verify because of the quality of my photos. I don't want to lose this account!

I was asked to verify my ID by fiverr, I have been trying to do that to no avail, and they already said I have last chance to do it
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xcore91: 9:35pm On Mar 23, 2019
Olatimide:

I was asked to verify my ID by fiverr, I have been trying to do that to no avail, and they already said I have last chance to do it

foreign account?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Olatimide(m): 6:37am On Mar 24, 2019
Xcore91:

foreign account?
Nigerian account
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 3RNEST(m): 6:55am On Mar 24, 2019
Still available to Approved all stubborn

UPWORK ACCOUNT (Instant Approval)

Come to my WhatsApp office let's treat it..

See WhatsApp Link below
Thanks .............................................

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 0coded80: 11:19am On Mar 24, 2019
anybody with review for sale?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by eniola1010(m): 5:45pm On Mar 24, 2019
$10*10 fiverr review for sale @ 4450 each, from 2 plain name buyer's usa accounts.

$10*10 fiverr review for sale @ 4450 each, from 2 plain name buyer's usa accounts.

Note, to order a review from me, we've got to have a lenghty chat on fiverr.. It's for your own good!!

If you're interested, whatsapp me on 08180712..474
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Kinesiology: 6:20pm On Mar 24, 2019
Olatimide:

If i may ask.. the national ID card you are using, is it d slip or the plastic card.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Olatimide(m): 7:00pm On Mar 24, 2019
Kinesiology:

If i may ask.. the national ID card you are using, is it d slip or the plastic card.

Plastic ID card
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ysakaws1: 10:39pm On Mar 24, 2019
Who has fiverr review for sale (Preferably a foreign account)
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by articlewriter: 9:03am On Mar 25, 2019
Upwork and Fiverr withdrawals at good rates.

Purchase amount : from 20 usd

Upwork/Fiverr/Freelencer etc..
Also buying Amazon Giftcards.

Whatsapp below.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by eniola1010(m): 8:05am On Mar 26, 2019
Ysakaws1:
Who has fiverr review for sale (Preferably a foreign account)

Whatsapp me on the number on my profile
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DavidTheGeek: 9:53am On Mar 26, 2019
Fiverr reviews for sale.
WhatsApp 0..................
[SOLD]!!!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Femsmart(m): 11:35am On Mar 26, 2019
All needed now.

iTunes (50s and 100s only)

eBay (100s and above)

Steam (50s and above)

Google (50s and above)

Apple Store (500 minimum)

Walmart (500 minimum)

Nordstrom (100 minimum)

*Other Gift Cards available? Ask for rate.*

*Other countries iTunes, Steam, Google Play needed too. Ask for rate.*

Contact/WhatsApp me on 08141861473.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ghanaian(m): 3:36pm On Mar 26, 2019
upwork Account Approvals (10mins)
Creating/Approval of New upwork Accounts (30mins) Foreign upwork Account setup/approval (30mins)
Free 10 samples of jobs winning proposals...

1 and 2years unlimited Nord VPN

If you need any of these, am available on
Whatsapp or call
0706 86 12611
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sharpwriter(m): 5:42pm On Mar 26, 2019
mrphysics:

Sendvalu is no longer recommended for transfer of money. This is because $$ transactions are no longer allowed. Sendvalu will have to convert the $$$ in your payoneer card to Euros before converting it to naira. This processes reduces the value of your money due to several conversion charges.

The best way to withdrawal your earnings is to request for reduction of withdrawal limit from $1000 to $50. This way, you can send your money directly to your local bank account.

Hi bro... I have successfully added my local bank acct. so when i asked for reduction of withdrawal limit from $1000 to $50; the agent I chatted with said I cannot withdraw to a local bank account because my money is on my active Payoneer USD card. So as long as my card is active, I can only use the ATM. I no understand o
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 7:33pm On Mar 26, 2019
sharpwriter:

Hi bro... I have successfully added my local bank acct. so when i asked for reduction of withdrawal limit from $1000 to $50; the agent I chatted with said I cannot withdraw to a local bank account because my money is on my active Payoneer USD card. So as long as my card is active, I can only use the ATM. I no understand o
This is an old account.

What you can do is to chat another person up, tell him how you wish to reduce your withdrawal limit.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 8:31am On Mar 27, 2019
Gentle men, Ladies.

I woke up this money and saw that all my starts are green. Good to go for the TRS. But I haven't been asked for verification. I know my verification is about to come. By God's grace, when that is done, we will all celebrate this feat that has been achieved.

Wasn't easy but it's humans that are achieving it, and we must all achieve this.

5 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Zdoh(m): 9:52am On Mar 27, 2019
;
mrphysics:
Gentle men, Ladies.

I woke up this money and saw that all my starts are green. Good to go for the TRS. But I haven't been asked for verification. I know my verification is about to come. By God's grace, when that is done, we will all celebrate this feat that has been achieved.

Wasn't easy but it's humans that are achieving it, and we must all achieve this.
Kudos brother.

(1) (2) (3) ... (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.