Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (873) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1607038 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AtoningBlood(m): 5:37pm On Apr 05, 2019
ArticleBeast:

They will not cripple. Up your game....

What will cripple them self? Their aim is to clean up the market place, leave only professionals to bid for jobs.

Clients look for professionals, nothing more. If you can travel all the way from the East on night bus to Lagos to write job aptitude test; job of over 1000 applicants and they need just 10, is it not still wiser to pay $5 monthly to apply to jobs less competitive?

Am so excited sha. Agency things loading.

8 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hausadreturn(m): 12:21am On Apr 06, 2019
Hello guys.
I need assistance.

I have some few dollars, about 11, on my PayPal account.
How can I make it enter my bank account?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tosinjay(m): 4:07am On Apr 06, 2019
Buying Payoneer

Upwork/Fiverr withdrawal needed to payoneer

With swift cash out

All quantities

Rate is nice

Call or WhatsApp me below let's deal
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FunnyDude(m): 6:41am On Apr 06, 2019
geloorrrrdd:
LMAO. Upwork concept is already working. Nobody would buy it. You can't expect them to buy $ to bid for jobs they haven't gotten yet. Now, only skilled and serious people would hang on. The rest would use the exit door, making jobs to be easier to get.
True though. But it's not as it seems though, you may be surprised the competition will still be much hence wasting of funds.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FunnyDude(m): 6:44am On Apr 06, 2019
AtoningBlood:

What will cripple them self? Their aim is to clean up the market place, leave only professionals to bid for jobs.

Clients look for professionals, nothing more. If you can travel all the way from the East on night bus to Lagos to write job aptitude test; job of over 1000 applicants and they need just 10, is it not still wiser to pay $5 monthly to apply to jobs less competitive?

Am so excited sha. Agency things loading.

In every situation there is an opportunity. I'll tap into this present opportunity on Upwork.

COPYWRITING X MARKET RESEARCH AGENCY LOADING......
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ghanaian(m): 8:05am On Apr 06, 2019
I will help you in any of these
Upwork Account Approvals (10mins)
Creating/Approval of New upwork Accounts (30mins) Foreign upwork Account setup/approval (30mins)
Free 10 samples of jobs winning proposals

1 and 2years unlimited Nord VPN
If you need any of these, am available on
Whatsapp or call
0706 86 12611
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by skitkid2(m): 8:18am On Apr 06, 2019
140$ Fiverr PayPal available, contact me if you’re interested.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 06, 2019
skitkid2:
140$ Fiverr PayPal available, contact me if you’re interested.
hit me up for instant cash.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by geloorrrrdd(m): 3:41pm On Apr 06, 2019
hillswaay:
hit me up for instant cash.
LOL. 2017 account with only two posts? Skitkid2, I'll advise you use escrow when trading with this person.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by skitkid2(m): 3:55pm On Apr 06, 2019
geloorrrrdd:
LOL. 2017 account with only two posts? Skitkid2, I'll advise you use escrow when trading with this person.
I’m not going to trade with him.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Olatimide(m): 5:14pm On Apr 06, 2019
need fiverr review, anyone selling?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xcore91: 6:10pm On Apr 06, 2019
skitkid2:

perfect lady MizMyColi she is trusted 100%
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by czarina(f): 6:24pm On Apr 06, 2019
Xcore91:
perfect lady MizMyColi she is trusted 100%
True! MizMyColi is perrrrrrrrfect! 100% trusted!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 06, 2019
skitkid2:

lol...dude try searching hillsway on NL! Even your trusted exchanger knows me too well! If you're told to transfer at my absence,be rest assured that you'd get your cash. Keep your pp though, just so we don't exchange words further.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by All4real2: 7:18pm On Apr 06, 2019
queendoreez:

Okay brother. Thank you. I'm following.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by etebefia: 7:54pm On Apr 06, 2019
skitkid2:

You can trade with him after all other established names started like this BUT you MUST use escrow.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by MizMyColi(f): 7:54pm On Apr 06, 2019
czarina:
True! MizMyColi is perrrrrrrrfect! 100% trusted!

Waow.
I'm honoured sis.
Thank you smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by skitkid2(m): 8:50pm On Apr 06, 2019
hillswaay:
lol...dude try searching hillsway on NL! Even your trusted exchanger knows me too well! If you're told to transfer at my absence,be rest assured that you'd get your cash. Keep your pp though, just so we don't exchange words further.
Why I said I was not going to trade with you is that their is no way to contact you, where is your phone number?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by skitkid2(m): 10:08pm On Apr 06, 2019
MizMyColi:

Waow.
I'm honoured sis.
Thank you smiley
5 stars for this exchanger.
Excellent customer service.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by MizMyColi(f): 10:29pm On Apr 06, 2019
skitkid2:

5 stars for this exchanger.
Excellent customer service.

You are welcome bro smiley
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by winta2008: 10:25pm On Apr 07, 2019
Fingerprinter:

I later used my sister's voter's card for the verification and I got the response below.

Could it be that I have been verified?

Which phone did you use to verify your account?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Fingerprinter(m): 11:00pm On Apr 07, 2019
winta2008:

Which phone did you use to verify your account?

I don't understand your question
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by javaRookie: 11:12pm On Apr 07, 2019
Guys the green dot in my pic is grey even though am online. What seems to be the problem?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by winta2008: 11:34pm On Apr 07, 2019
Fingerprinter:

I don't understand your question

Did you use Mobile phone to verify your ID. What is the phone that gave you clearer Image?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Fingerprinter(m): 6:31am On Apr 08, 2019
winta2008:

Did you use Mobile phone to verify your ID. What is the phone that gave you clearer Image?

Infinix hot4 lite
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 08, 2019
Fingerprinter:

Infinix hot4 lite

I've been having this same issue with Phone number verification. Tried virtually every device I could lay my hands on but phew!!! The thing no day gree go
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Fingerprinter(m): 9:17am On Apr 08, 2019
sirevee:

I've been having this same issue with Phone number verification. Tried virtually every device I could lay my hands on but phew!!! The thing no day gree go

Hope you are not trying to use a virtual number for the verification?

If your answer to the above question is no, then this is what you should do.

Call up the onscreen keyboard of your computer. Use the onscreen keyboard to type in your number. When you receive the code, use the same onscreen keyboard to type it into the form. This way, it should work.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ssolaoye: 11:33am On Apr 08, 2019
How To Make Money On Fiverr In Nigeria [Beginners Guide]

Why is it that some Fiverr gigs have endless orders queued up, while other almost identical gigs can go months without getting a single sale? The answer is visibility.

Learn great tips that will help you earn more money and gain more visibility on Fiverr.

https://invoice.ng/blog/how-to-make-money-on-fiverr-in-nigeria/
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by micynute94(m): 2:26pm On Apr 09, 2019
Micynute94:

Urgently Needed grin grin grin grin

Need upwork review..

Whataspp at 0814-840-3-four four four

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 09, 2019
mrphysics:

Thanks bro.

Maybe you should allow your fund to accumulate to a certain amount before withdrawing. The times I was charged additional $20 were withdrawals that are less than $1k. All my withdrawals that are $1k+ landed same amount with no extra deductions. I can't confirm if the withdrawal amount is the reason for additional charge. Anyway, we have to keep trying.

Please can i get an email or whatsap number so i can ask you something..
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Kalous1(m): 5:24pm On Apr 09, 2019
Seriously in need of fiverr review , please help
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 10, 2019
hello everyone, i have a active verified fiverr account that has been in operation since 2010, actually i was busy with other professional work elsewhere and uses this account to only buy GIGS not for selling gigs. It is a nigerian account and i dont have problem with it. Now my sister is much more interested in using it since is an old account of 9 years with less activity. I have not used it to crate a single gig but only for buying other peoples gig as i said.
My question is hope she is good to go because she is expert in article writing, sales copy, speech writing, better reading and so on. Hope she can make a good head and hope she wont get banned for using my account? Thanks for your time
cc mrphysics , i sent u request, you never reply. Anyway , just purely on this matter, just to get your view since you are in the same niche.

(1) (2) (3) ... (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.