Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,157 members, 7,807,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (898) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1606528 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) (900) (901) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 5:02pm On Jun 13, 2019
0coded80:
Hello everyone, pls is it possible to transfer from my payoneer account to my local saving account?
Yes. Add your local bank account details. VOILA.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AkataYeriYeri: 5:48pm On Jun 13, 2019
Emmyk:

Please tell us about the charges. Boss
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 7:05pm On Jun 13, 2019
AkataYeriYeri:

I've actually never used it.

I know someone that did this last month. For the first time, he was charged just $15, from Payoneer. Total fund was below $100.

He tried the second time and was charged $15 from Payoneer and I think $20 from Gtbank. The total fund was about $200.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 7:09pm On Jun 13, 2019
Emmyk:

I've actually never used it.

I know someone that did this last month. For the first time, he was charged just $15, from Payoneer. Total fund was below $100.

He tried the second time and was charged $15 from Payoneer and I think $20 from Gtbank. The total fund was about $200.
Access bank doesn't charge any extra fee. I withdrew 3400$ and it landed 3385$.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 7:20pm On Jun 13, 2019
mrphysics:

Access bank doesn't charge any extra fee. I withdrew 3400$ and it landed 3385$.
That's nice! This is what I needed clarification with the other day but you ignored my mention.

At what rate?

Looks like it's about time I ditched my Gtbank for this transaction. grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adamsynox(m): 7:35pm On Jun 13, 2019
AkataYeriYeri:

And the rate per dollar? "Importanter" grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 7:59pm On Jun 13, 2019
Emmyk:

That's nice! This is what I needed clarification with the other day but you ignored my mention.

At what rate?

I withdraw to a dorm account. So the landing currency is still $$$

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AkataYeriYeri: 8:16pm On Jun 13, 2019
mrphysics:

I withdraw to a dorm account. So the landing currency is still $$$
The op talked about local savings account though

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 8:25pm On Jun 13, 2019
AkataYeriYeri:

The op talked about local savings account though

Abi. Gtbank doesn't charge anything too for the funds to land. But you attempt to withdraw, they charge 0.05%.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by joey150(m): 9:47pm On Jun 13, 2019
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:17am On Jun 14, 2019
I was an old timer of Fiverr in 2017 I started it with a friend when I was learning web development.

I learnt all the tricks and created account (USA) we were having jobs, my duty in the partnership was to send offers, chat with clients and close deals while my web developer friend is to execute the jobs.

It all went well until he lost his laptop and was doing both offline and online jobs which affected us badly, late delivery of jobs forced me to end the whole thing and to learn a skill on my own.

Two years later I have learn digital marketing, chat bot development, web development and I am ready to go back but the issue is, I have been away for years.

New rules, new tricks and new methods, a friend told me that using USA account is more working well as before based on verifications involved.

So gurus and expert in both Fiverr and Upwork I need guidelines.

Who still use USA account?
If you still use USA account how do you bypass the verification process?
It is safe and recommended to open Nigerian account and buy reviews?
Can I still add the payoneer I used on my former account?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tosinjay(m): 5:42am On Jun 14, 2019
tosinjay:
Buying Payoneer

Upwork/Fiverr withdrawal needed to payoneer

With swift cash out.

All quantities

Rate is nice

Call or WhatsApp me below let's deal
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by OnePunchMan: 5:57am On Jun 14, 2019
Continue to bring your Payoneer funds at sweet rate..

Instant payment..

Contact in signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 0coded80: 10:10am On Jun 14, 2019
Emmyk:
okay, thanks bro

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by coonzee: 12:11pm On Jun 14, 2019
i need help with a buzzing fiverr whatsapp group, God bless you
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by WIZGUY69(m): 12:36pm On Jun 14, 2019
WIZGUY69:
$60 paypal fund @ 320 available. Fnf

Still available
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by oladele1995(m): 12:50pm On Jun 14, 2019
we buy and sell PayPal fund. pay pal ebook on how to withdraw is available for a token and also the guidelines on how you will withdraw per week I mean the limit you can access
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by oladele1995(m): 12:52pm On Jun 14, 2019
Emmyk:

At what rate?

the deduction is too much there are some tips on how to get through

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AtoningBlood(m): 5:19pm On Jun 14, 2019
Sard:
Hello, people.
Has anyone received money from a client abroad through Transferwise?
Do I need to open Transferwise account to receive funds?
What information do I need to supply to receive money through Transferwise?
I'll appreciate if anyone can give me relevant answers. Thanks.

Yes, one of my clients needed me to make payment for something, he sent me the money via transferwise. You don't need to open an account with them. The sender just need your account details, that's all.

Got the credit alert within 5 mins.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 8:39pm On Jun 14, 2019
Bring all your Fiverr Paypal Withdrawals, Upwork Paypal Withdrawals, Freelancer Paypal Withdrawal, Domain sales from Godaddy, afternic, Fivesquid to us at sweet rates........ We buy any amount

Contact me on whatsapp for swift deal

Tested and Trusted

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 12:23am On Jun 15, 2019
oladele1995:

the deduction is too much there are some tips on how to get through
Oh, nice.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Faithzarah: 12:49am On Jun 15, 2019
Partner with a Nigeria News Update Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on your facebook or watch videos, view a post on the website, create a post and login to the website. You can start today with a one time registration fee of N1800 and stand d chance to earn over 20k everyday Ask me how”.

Dm me on whatsapp 09097130617 for more info
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sard(m): 9:05am On Jun 15, 2019
AtoningBlood:

Yes, one of my clients needed me to make payment for something, he sent me the money via transferwise. You don't need to open an account with them. The sender just need your account details, that's all.

Got the credit alert within 5 mins.

I was quite skeptical about the idea when the client suggested it. Now, you've allayed my fears.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by OnePunchMan: 3:17pm On Jun 15, 2019
OnePunchMan:
Continue to bring your Payoneer funds at sweet rate..

Instant payment..

Contact in signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Vsammi1: 3:48pm On Jun 15, 2019
Get these two bonuses to help your hustle.

BONUS 1: Get Busy Freelancing – this is the perfect ebook for beginners who are just starting out and do not know where to start making cool kesh online.  

This ebook will show step by step:

-How you can start earning on fiverr

-How to mk $100 instead of $5 on fiverr

-Methods to promote your fiverr gigs if you have no money to spend

-How to resell fiverr gigs and mk money like a boss. 

BONUS 2: Ecommerce Remastered – this course will show how to dominate the ecommerce space by walking you step by step

-Secret techniques to find winning products  

-the unpopular but effective way to create ads for ecommerce

-advanced techniques in scaling phases 

This bonus is a video course and it is so comprehensive the file size is over 6GB.

You will get these two bonuses for FREE when you claim my “special” -the Kevin David Facebook Ninja Masterclass.

this course is for you:

- You want to understand How to Target any Audience With specific narrowers to ensure that your Ads Will only be shown to Interested Buyers Every Single Time. 

- you want to learn the most highly effective way to target potential buyers and bring on new clients.  

- you want to know how to use funnels to eliminate the technical gap for yourself and more importantly your paying customers (you won’t believe how well this works!)  

- and lots more that i can’t put in these email because i don’t want it to be too long. but you can read more about the course by clicking here https://www.advertisingninjasmasterclass.com/launch

Just so you know, Kevin David used to work for Facebook before he started his own business. So learning Facebook marketing from him is like learning from an insider.

Learn BRAND NEW Secrets Directly from Ninja Kevin Himself! 

Kevin is currently selling the couse for $997 and I have been giving people access to the course for #15,000. (file size: over 14GB)

Well, I just added these two bonuses and I will be giving out the course at a discounted price of #5,000 only if you pay before Wednesday, 19th of July 2019.

WhatsApp 2348027989375 now to get it.

After Wednesday the price will go back to 15k without the bonuses.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Olawrites: 4:05pm On Jun 15, 2019
Premiumwriter:
how do I contact you?

Send a pm
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Olawrites: 4:06pm On Jun 15, 2019
AngelUriel:

Please drop your email so I contact you. I need a Fiverr account

Writersden05@gmail.com
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AtoningBlood(m): 7:54pm On Jun 15, 2019
Sard:

I was quite skeptical about the idea when the client suggested it. Now, you've allayed my fears.
Thanks.

That happened because the client needed me to help make a payment but I don't advise you take your client off the freelance site.

I've client as old as my freelance carrier, when he mentioned we take the contract off upwork, I told him am cool with us using upwork. 5% won't off my pay is nothing to me. The higher you earn from a particular client, the lower the service charge. 0-500 is 20% service charge, 501-10,000 is 10% and then, from 10,001+ is just 5% service charge, this is cumulative earnings not ar once.

Also, you add to my reputation on the platform, the more your average earnings increase, potential clients have confident to trust you with their jobs.

So my brother, as much as possible, let your clients remain on the platform, don't let them outsmart you.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sard(m): 8:38pm On Jun 15, 2019
AtoningBlood:

That happened because the client needed me to help make a payment but I don't advise you take your client off the freelance site.

I've client as old as my freelance carrier, when he mentioned we take the contract off upwork, I told him am cool with us using upwork. 5% won't off my pay is nothing to me. The higher you earn from a particular client, the lower the service charge. 0-500 is 20% service charge, 501-10,000 is 10% and then, from 10,001+ is just 5% service charge, this is cumulative earnings not ar once.

Also, you add to my reputation on the platform, the more your average earnings increase, potential clients have confident to trust you with their jobs.

So my brother, as much as possible, let your clients remain on the platform, don't let them outsmart you.
I try as much as possible to let the clients stay on the platform. Taking them outside may even be too risky at times.
However, I work on Fiverr, so they charge 20% on my end and some extra charges on the client's end.
When she complained, I just deemed it fit to try something out of the platform.
Anyway, thanks for the insightful input.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 10:10am On Jun 16, 2019
Clean payoneer needed
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 10:12am On Jun 16, 2019
Virgin payoneer available and ready to be attached to your Fiverr account.

Terms and conditions apply
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ghanaian(m): 4:25pm On Jun 16, 2019
upwork is making people happy

Approval of all upwork Account
Setup of New upwork profile to get approved immediately within 30mins.
Creating of upwork US, Uk and Canada and other countries account 30mins.

Also Get 3years NORD PREMIUM/UNLIMITED VPN (Just 3users remaining)

Call or whatsapp

(1) (2) (3) ... (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) (900) (901) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.