Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,834 members, 7,806,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (941) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1606051 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) (943) (944) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Rawblings(m): 7:14pm On Dec 26, 2019
still available?
TruthMustBeTold:
I need a competent writer to handle a lot of writing tasks.

Writer has to be very skilled and be ready churn out high-quality and unique content every time(I CAN'T EMPHASIZE THIS ENOUGH). Payment is #2 per word. That is #2000 per 1000 words. There will be bonus for exceptional deliveries, of course.
Send me a DM and we will see how it goes from there.
Best wishes.

Niche: Technology, Product Review, Product, Descriptions, Web Content.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by raphemmanuel(m): 7:22pm On Dec 26, 2019
Hello my fellow freelancers,

Happy Christmas to you all.
Finally the order that will get me promoted to Level 1 on Fiverr was confirmed today. I am so glad about this, though the journey was not easy for me. It started when I got my first order on May 2018 with very very very slow sales.

I usually get one sales on each month until it starts coming two sales per month. But in all I'm moving to Level one seller.

Please I want to ask, how does sales in level one looks like, do level one sellers get more advantages that new sellers, or is it the same thing, just the name differs it

This time I need to up my games, because local man needs money to hold em self.

Please our boss that are already there should just tell me little thing about this my question.

Cc: AtoningBlood, ArticleBeast, mrphysics, funnydude, et al.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 9:10pm On Dec 26, 2019
raphemmanuel:

Finally the order that will get me promoted to Level 1 on Fiverr was confirmed today. I am so glad about this, though the journey was not easy for me. It started when I got my first order on May 2018 with very very very slow sales.

I usually get one sales on each month until it starts coming two sales per month. But in all I'm moving to Level one seller.

Please I want to ask, how does sales in level one looks like, do level one sellers get more advantages that new sellers, or is it the same thing, just the name differs it

Please our boss that are already there should just tell me little thing about this my question.

It's been tough for you, I must admit. Sales are currently low for everyone. As a level one, you have just few advantage over others. In fact, I can say it doesn't matter. All that matters is your ranking. I was demoted to level one this month and my ranking went down even with lots of good reviews. I can't remember last time I had anything lower than 5 star review.

I only feed from repeat buyers like the one that placed the order below tonight.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ArticleBeast: 5:22am On Dec 27, 2019
raphemmanuel:

Not on fiverr but Upwork. Just work on ur gigs and take advantage of buyer request.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nerdnextdoor: 6:40am On Dec 27, 2019
Grammarly Premium - A definite must-have for anyone highly interested in really enhancing their writing jobs. Call/Whatsapp O7O686275O9 to get your Grammarly Premium at an extremely cheap price.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by odizeey(m): 7:15am On Dec 27, 2019
irynterri:
hi, pls what is the best gig for me to offer to earn at least 250k per month on fiverr. I am thinking of article writing because I have good writing skills but I fear it just might be oversaturated for a newbie
Go for it. What sells most in writing is SEO writing.
But there is a niche that people don't look at and is selling, which is PowerPoint presentation slides.
PM me for more information.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AtoningBlood(m): 9:45am On Dec 27, 2019
ArticleBeast,

My money never show oo

Had to initiate another withdrawal to my payoneer account and it's in already.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by smokers: 9:57am On Dec 27, 2019
AtoningBlood:
ArticleBeast,

My money never show oo

I'm surprised. Since going through PayPal could be the way for me. Since this new firm are not reliable
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AtoningBlood(m): 10:04am On Dec 27, 2019
raphemmanuel:

am not a fiverrian but an Upworker.

I don't think the two platforms work the same way cos on upwork I don't think there anything like promoting gigs, well there we call it profile. Or say the terms used is different sha.

I just apply and hope those guys like my stuff.

I look for long term clients. my very first client on upwork is like a brother now. And I have another one, it's over a year now, we be like family members now. See me receiving Christmas gifts like say I dey with them.

Imagine one of my clients viewing my profile and say, common you have other jobs, do you want me to renegotiate with you so you can have more time for me?

That;s it, depending on your kind of skill, look for long term clients. Makes it look like you are on a normal 8-5 jobs where you expect your pay monthly.

And then upwork categorize your profile depending on your ratings from clients ie top rate, rising star, talent clouds, and upwork premium whatever ..... forgotten what they call that again.

the premuim is the best, upwork hire you unbehalf of a client, upwork pay you - you become a member of upwork enterprise cloud .

some premium clients also have talent clouds, you do not need connects to apply to such jobs posted within your talent community, I'm a member of one but hardly even check it. I love the banner in my profile -- like funnydude will say 'if you know you know'.

I wish you all the best.

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AtoningBlood(m): 10:10am On Dec 27, 2019
smokers:

I'm surprised. Since going through PayPal could be the way for me. Since this new firm are not reliable

As in ehhh, am so surprised. I needed money fast, reason why I even made the withdrawal to my local account and now no show.

For now, Payoneer or Dom.

I'm waiting for their stated 8 business days sha.

They must vomit my money.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 27, 2019
PAYPAL ACCOUNT SOLUTIONS

My paypal account opening service is tested and proven
https://www.nairaland.com/5476902/business-usa-personal-uk-paypals

Get the following
UK PAYPAL + UK BANK +UK VPS +UK Utility bill

This paypal is not the normal known africard withdrawal method. Its the ultimate solutions for freelancers. When you reach EU limit. Simply upload the utility bill and Your Nigerian passport as the account will be opened in your name not stealth account so it's a long term solution. You will access the account every-time from a remote computer based in the UK so its a well refined process.

Do not rush to open accounts that would later get block with no way out

DM me via signature below
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by smokers: 1:02pm On Dec 27, 2019
AtoningBlood:

am not a fiverrian but an Upworker.

I don't think the two platforms work the same way cos on upwork I don't think there anything like promoting gigs, well there we call it profile. Or say the terms used is different sha.

I just apply and hope those guys like my stuff.

I look for long term clients. my very first client on upwork is like a brother now. And I have another one, it's over a year now, we be like family members now. See me receiving Christmas gifts like say I dey with them.

Imagine one of my clients viewing my profile and say, common you have other jobs, do you want me to renegotiate with you so you can have more time for me?

That;s it, depending on your kind of skill, look for long term clients. Makes it look like you are on a normal 8-5 jobs where you expect your pay monthly.

And then upwork categorize your profile depending on your ratings from clients ie top rate, rising star, talent clouds, and upwork premium whatever ..... forgotten what they call that again.

the premuim is the best, upwork hire you unbehalf of a client, upwork pay you - you become a member of upwork enterprise cloud .

some premium clients also have talent clouds, you do not need connects to apply to such jobs posted within your talent community, I'm a member of one but hardly even check it. I love the banner in my profile -- like funnydude will say 'if you know you know'.

I wish you all the best.

Never knew premium was worth all that. Seems I'll start from next month.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by irynterri(f): 1:36pm On Dec 27, 2019
odizeey:

But there is a niche that people don't look at and is selling, which is PowerPoint presentation slides.
thanks. I will send you a DM now
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tosinjay(m): 2:06pm On Dec 27, 2019
Payoneer needed

Cash out is swift

All quantities

Rate is nice

Call or WhatsApp me below let's deal
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ArticleBeast: 2:16pm On Dec 27, 2019
AtoningBlood:
ArticleBeast,

My money never show oo

Lol they will start sending you that useless wait for 8 days before we can initiate a trace message. Just continue disturbing them
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by smokers: 2:19pm On Dec 27, 2019
ArticleBeast:

Lol they will start sending you that useless wait for 8 days before we can initiate a trace message. Just continue disturbing them
Seems best thing is to try to convince the client to pay off the platform
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Zdoh(m): 3:58pm On Dec 27, 2019
E-CURRENCY EXCHANGER

ZIDOH EXCHANGE

We BUY and SELL

√Paypal

>>Skrill

>>Bitcoin

>>Neteller

>>Payoneer

>>Perfects Money

Fiverr,Upwork,iwriter and freelancer withdrawal services also available

.....instant payment and express funding guarantee.

Contact us:
ZIDOHEXCHANGE
Tell/Whatspp: +2348088759163
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ArticleBeast: 5:00pm On Dec 27, 2019
smokers:

Seems best thing is to try to convince the client to pay off the platform
Infact the way for any freelancer that want to make money is via agency route
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Kinesiology: 5:08pm On Dec 27, 2019
Upwork review needed urgently.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by explicitee(m): 7:01pm On Dec 27, 2019
ArticleBeast:

Infact the way for any freelancer that want to make money is via agency route
Explain more pls

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Mtakahela(f): 11:06pm On Dec 27, 2019
Hello fellow Nigerian
I know those who were ammartuer has mastered the game and i would get solution to my problems

After following through the post it was advised to use video for gigs but i don know where/how could i get the video tho someone mentioned that he purchased the video but still get stucked

The other issue is that "don know how buyer request work" .will appreciate any example
Am sorry guys some we are slow learners bear your tolerance��
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by shady2royce(m): 11:27pm On Dec 27, 2019
Hello fellow freelancers, please I've been noticing orders didn't pop up in my buyer request since Nov... When order show maybe 1 or 2 will show or it will show previous days or for like a week it won't show at all... Please, is anybody experiencing this? Is there solution for it?

My gig is podcast editing... Please help a broda out
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by demanuel(m): 11:49pm On Dec 27, 2019
odizeey:

Hello bro,
I am interested in this PowerPoint presentation. I sent a pm, pls kindly reply. thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AtoningBlood(m): 12:36am On Dec 28, 2019
Finally, my money done show oo.

I saw ZBN/Calibre Consulting, are you sure they are not enrouting via zenith bank??

@Articlebeast n Smokers, what bank do you use?

Since Sunday, ewoooo.

I used Payoneer yesterday n got alert this morning.

Them go loose customers o

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by odizeey(m): 2:28am On Dec 28, 2019
demanuel:

Hello bro,
I am interested in this PowerPoint presentation. I sent a pm, pls kindly reply. thanks
Please I'm not a teacher of PowerPoint. I only replied to the person who asked a question.
Will you pay me to teach you ( that's if I have anything to teach) ?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ArticleBeast: 4:21am On Dec 28, 2019
AtoningBlood:
Finally, my money done show oo.

I saw ZBN/Calibre Consulting, are you sure they are not enrouting via zenith bank??

@Articlebeast n Smokers, what bank do you use?

Since Sunday, ewoooo.

I used Payoneer yesterday n got alert this morning.

Them go loose customers o
Gtb
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ArticleBeast: 4:22am On Dec 28, 2019
demanuel:

Hello bro,
Go to YouTube, get an udemy course on it.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nerdnextdoor: 6:49am On Dec 28, 2019
Get yours now while offer lasts.
Nerdnextdoor:
Grammarly Premium - A definite must-have for anyone highly interested in really enhancing their writing jobs. Call/Whatsapp O7O686275O9 to get your Grammarly Premium at an extremely cheap price.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by demanuel(m): 8:16am On Dec 28, 2019
odizeey:

Please I'm not a teacher of PowerPoint. I only replied to the person who asked a question.
Will you pay me to teach you ( that's if I have anything to teach) ?
Sorry I thought you teach or have free tutorials or something.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by demanuel(m): 8:17am On Dec 28, 2019
ArticleBeast:
Go to YouTube, get an udemy course on it.
I will get in there. thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FrancisAdl(m): 8:58am On Dec 28, 2019
Fiverr reviews available for buyer account, FRANCE Nationality
2,600 per review
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AtoningBlood(m): 10:28am On Dec 28, 2019
smokers:

Never knew premium was worth all that. Seems I'll start from next month.

Exclusively by invitation dear.

(1) (2) (3) ... (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) (943) (944) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.