Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (985) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1607012 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (982) (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 04, 2020
Nawa oo. I can’t withdraw my money from Payoneer. I was asked to activate my card, card that I didn’t receive. For some stupid reason they put the money in my expired card. I don’t really understand these guys
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Teja324: 11:39am On Jun 04, 2020
10$*2 Reviews available from Naija fiverr account. Inbox me
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by blizzers(m): 11:44am On Jun 04, 2020
fighal:
Nawa oo. I can’t withdraw my money from Payoneer. I was asked to activate my card, card that I didn’t receive. For some stupid reason they put the money in my expired card. I don’t really understand these guys

Until you get a new card... You can't try anything to have access to your funds... Try get the new card... Perhaps request it should be done through courier so you can get it fast.. Try chat with their customer care, they will process it for you ASAP.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by PuZZyNegro: 12:27pm On Jun 04, 2020
It appears it's Nigeria accounts time to sell
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by PuZZyNegro: 12:31pm On Jun 04, 2020
Michaelmercy:
Hi Fiverr bosses here, I wanna earn with my photo retouching and editing skills, nd also m good in UI designs. Do you suggest I should create a Nigerian Account or a Foreign account?? You can check my photography page on IG @kapturedbymsquare www.instagram.com/kapturedbymsquare to make a review on my portfolio

You're doing a great job already. Don't mess it up with fake account.

Just create a Nigerian account and optimize the title and description, add your portfolio images and video, and use buyer's request.

You will be fine

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Teja324: 12:35pm On Jun 04, 2020
PuZZyNegro:
It appears it's Nigeria accounts time to sell

What do u mean?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by PuZZyNegro: 12:36pm On Jun 04, 2020
vickertony:
Guys which subscription and network is okay for fiverr?
How much is the subscription?
Mtn don't last anymore again o

I use Smile

But Airtel 1500, 6gig for 7 days last enough
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by vickertony(m): 12:59pm On Jun 04, 2020
PuZZyNegro:

I use Smile
But Airtel 1500, 6gig for 7 days last enough
I keep hearing about smile, never used it before. Ah,1500 for just 7 days, I'm not at that level yet. do you have idea of any sub that lasts atleast a month. say that, 2k to 3k range, any network that's not Glo.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by losprince(m): 1:07pm On Jun 04, 2020
vickertony:

I keep hearing about smile, never used it before.
Ah,1500 for just 7 days, I'm not at that level yet.
do you have idea of any sub that lasts atleast a month.
say that, 2k to 3k range, any network that's not Glo.
You could try airtel 18 GB one month via *141*241# for 3k. I did and it didn't last two weeks. Perhaps it was all the YouTube binging that exhausted it. grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Teja324: 1:10pm On Jun 04, 2020
Teja324:
10$*2 Reviews available from Naija fiverr account. Inbox me
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by vickertony(m): 2:48pm On Jun 04, 2020
losprince:

You could try airtel 18 GB one month via *141*241# for 3k. I did and it didn't last two weeks. Perhaps it was all the YouTube binging that exhausted it. grin
Thanks Boss.
YouTube binging? you mean watching YouTube?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JustCryptos: 4:24pm On Jun 04, 2020
Please, I need a very good writer for YouTube video scripts.

If you are in the business of copy and paste, please avoid me.
If you can't keep to deadlines, this job is not also for you.

Kindly contact me via my signature.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sard(m): 5:16pm On Jun 04, 2020
fighal:

I had a similar issue in March/April/May.
The best solution is to request for another card but opt for courier services like someone suggested.
I used DHL express delivery and got my card within 5 working days for just $40. It may sound expensive but it saves you the anxiety or stress of waiting for months to get the card, especially during this pandemic when the free option may not be fast.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by SolomonGrundy: 5:53pm On Jun 04, 2020
vickertony:

U could try mtn, 20gb for 3.5k. Dial *121# to know if u re eligible first.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by PuZZyNegro: 6:10pm On Jun 04, 2020
vickertony:

That Airtel own is cheap for business purpose actually. Smile is 15K and it barely last up to 30 days.

If you are not living in the major cities in Nigeria, you may not have access to Smile as it is only available in some selected cities.

You can do Airtel 500 for 1 gig. Last for 7 days. That way, it will give you 2000 for 4 gig per month.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by jos4(m): 6:52pm On Jun 04, 2020
Bro please check out my fiverr gig http://fiverr.com/horppy4
My account is 6 months old now but no single order nor view , I don't know the magic you guys are performing, I even try to use buyer request page to use my 10 daily offer but I don't see any request to response to( maybe I don't know how buyer request work!), pls let someone come to my help.
I don't know what is wrong,
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 04, 2020
Sard:

I had a similar issue in March/April/May.
The best solution is to request for another card but opt for courier services like someone suggested.
I used DHL express delivery and got my card within 5 working days for just $40. It may sound expensive but it saves you the anxiety or stress of waiting for months to get the card, especially during this pandemic when the free option may not be fast.
Thanks bro
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 10kgod(m): 7:36pm On Jun 04, 2020
jos4:
Bro please check out my fiverr gig http://fiverr.com/horppy4
My account is 6 months old now but no single order nor view , I don't know the magic you guys are performing, I even try to use buyer request page to use my 10 daily offer but I don't see any request to response to( maybe I don't know how buyer request work!), pls let someone come to my help.
I don't know what is wrong,

I wan reactivate my USA account. I need mentor on this....

bro let reason fiverr stuff together
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by losprince(m): 10:33pm On Jun 04, 2020
vickertony:

Thanks Boss.
YouTube binging? you mean watching YouTube?
Excessively.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by vickertony(m): 11:03pm On Jun 04, 2020
PuZZyNegro:

That Airtel own is cheap for business purpose actually. Smile is 15K and it barely last up to 30 days.

If you are not living in the major cities in Nigeria, you may not have access to Smile as it is only available in some selected cities.

You can do Airtel 500 for 1 gig. Last for 7 days. That way, it will give you 2000 for 4 gig per month.
okay, I appreciate Boss.
thank you.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by vickertony(m): 11:03pm On Jun 04, 2020
SolomonGrundy:
U could try mtn, 20gb for 3.5k. Dial *121# to know if u re eligible first.
Thanks Boss. I appreciate.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by vickertony(m): 11:04pm On Jun 04, 2020
JustCryptos:
Please, I need a very good writer for YouTube video scripts.

If you are in the business of copy and paste, please avoid me.
If you can't keep to deadlines, this job is not also for you.

Kindly contact me via my signature.
Hi, I'm interested.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by SolomonGrundy: 1:27am On Jun 05, 2020
vickertony:

Thanks Boss. I appreciate.
Ur welcome chief.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Brandconsultany: 4:55am On Jun 05, 2020
Please guys want someone to help me check out my Fiverr profile, my account is actually over 60 days yet not even a single sale or anything showing up on BR.
https://www.fiverr.com/branding_expat?up_rollout=true
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Brandconsultany: 4:58am On Jun 05, 2020
Rose99:
Please who knows how I can give a buyer my Skype ID on fiverr without being ban? I need to ship something to her, I've sent photos but apparently she wants to see it on video. A friend of mine said that each time he type Skype he receives warning. Please help, it's urgent

You can send a written document to the client which you will type Skype ID on that document and ask the client to go through it.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Brandconsultany: 5:03am On Jun 05, 2020
Izicben:
So I finally got my first order from Buyers Request page after repeated trials for almost 2 months now.

Thanks to some few tips I read here a few while back. Been a while I got a $150 order, everything sealed within few minutes of messages
Congrats
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by jaycool01(m): 5:12am On Jun 05, 2020
hi..who has Fiverr review for sale
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by crestking: 7:11am On Jun 05, 2020
Osacoin is an honest and reliable exchanger. Paid me swiftly and in full. I fully recommend.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by efilefun(m): 7:42am On Jun 05, 2020
fighal:
I had same issue some months ago chat them up to transfer the fund to the new account and help you activate the card... Spent less than 5 mins doing that.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by articlewriter: 7:42am On Jun 05, 2020

Contact me for all your Fiverr/Freelancer/Upwork/Fivesquid withdrawals..

I will buy funds from $50 and above - rates are good. Contact details on signature.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 05, 2020
efilefun:
I had same issue some months ago chat them up to transfer the fund to the new account and help you activate the card... Spent less than 5 mins doing that.
They take long to reply emails
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Kazymavee: 2:02pm On Jun 05, 2020
About $120 Fiverr PayPal fund that has already been sent to my PayPal account available for sale. Gns only. If you are interested in buying, chat m up.

0 9 040195021

(1) (2) (3) ... (982) (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.