Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (994) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1606134 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (991) (992) (993) (994) (995) (996) (997) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by PuZZyNegro: 7:29pm On Jun 29, 2020
masarauta11:

Just because my gig does'nt fall in high demand gigs, that means it is not worth it on Fiverr, and I will not get order from a US buyer.
For your own convenience check the pictures below.

Sorry for the misinterpretation.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by masarauta11(m): 11:59pm On Jun 29, 2020
PuZZyNegro:

Sorry for the misinterpretation.

Don't mind.

I myself, still thinking how I caught his attention, while I was just one day old on Fiverr.

May be because I wrote that I am native Hausa speaker. And in his meassage to me, he said he want his project to be executed by a Hausa native.

The order is out of context of my gig. He asked me to do voice-over of Hausa alphabets for him.

Thank you
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tosinjay(m): 2:17am On Jun 30, 2020
Payoneer funds needed

Buying all quantities

Pm

Fast deals
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by A305: 12:08pm On Jun 30, 2020
PuZZyNegro:

You can sell to an exchanger here once you make withdrawal.

I can help you with contacts of legit exchangers to avoid falling prey to scammers.

Alternatively, you can withdraw the fund to the bank account linked to your payoneer account. Just log in to payoneer and click on withdraw and follow the instructions.

Withdrawal to bank account offers lower rates than what exchangers can offer you. I sell my fund for up to 415/$ to exchangers
please suggest the best exchanger with best rate like that 415$ here on Nairaland. I really need to change exchanger.

Hope he's fast and legit too?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ymbappe: 1:04pm On Jun 30, 2020
AGED PAYPAL ACCOUNT NEEDED.

SERIOUS BUSINESS ��
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Libraticazi: 3:51pm On Jun 30, 2020
A305:
please suggest the best exchanger with best rate like that 415$ here on Nairaland. I really need to change exchanger.

Hope he's fast and legit too?
Hi bro, have you successfully withdraw from Fiverr before?
If yes, would one be able to withdraw before verification is requested?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dandy1(m): 3:56pm On Jun 30, 2020
Yippee!!! Payoneer card service is back online folks �
I just paid for my domain name yearly subscription with it. But it seems you can only spend what is on it, and can't move new funds onto the card.

The bank transfer is obviously available though, but Zenith Bank is a pain to receive bank deposits with. They make me write a stupid currency conversion letter every time I withdraw to the account and submit the hard copy in the banking hall. Bullcrap

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Bevima: 5:18pm On Jun 30, 2020
TRADE WITH US

✓BITCOIN
✓SKRILL
✓PAYONEER
✓NETELLER
✓PAYPAL

WE ALSO FUND ALL US BANK ACCOUNTS AT A BUMPER RATE.

Contact on signature.

EXCELLENT SERVICE IS OUR HOBBY
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xbee007(m): 5:52pm On Jun 30, 2020
If you want to be scammed of your hard-earned money, transact with Bevima.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xbee007(m): 5:57pm On Jun 30, 2020
Bevima:
TRADE WITH US

✓BITCOIN
✓SKRILL
✓PAYONEER
✓NETELLER
✓PAYPAL

WE ALSO FUND ALL US BANK ACCOUNTS AT A BUMPER RATE.

Contact on signature.

EXCELLENT SERVICE IS OUR HOBBY
Tabbaz why are confirmed scammers not banned from this forum?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ymbappe: 5:59pm On Jun 30, 2020
Xbee007:

So LadyF vouched for him and he went rogue?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ymbappe: 6:03pm On Jun 30, 2020
Xbee007:

That email ezravandii@gmail.com is already in the scammers list. Endeavour to correct me if I am wrong
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xbee007(m): 6:03pm On Jun 30, 2020
ymbappe:

So LadyF vouched for him and he went rogue?
No she didn't. He arranged everything all by himself. LadyF had no idea.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ymbappe: 6:06pm On Jun 30, 2020
Xbee007:

But you said the number correlated with hers'?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xbee007(m): 6:08pm On Jun 30, 2020
X
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ymbappe: 9:58pm On Jun 30, 2020
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ymbappe: 10:02pm On Jun 30, 2020
Xbee007:

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ymbappe: 10:06pm On Jun 30, 2020
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ymbappe: 10:08pm On Jun 30, 2020
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xbee007(m): 10:13pm On Jun 30, 2020
X
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ymbappe: 10:45pm On Jun 30, 2020
Xbee007:

Here you go, ymbappe.
I was trying to comfort your loss and suddenly I become the bad guy..
No problem. �
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xbee007(m): 10:51pm On Jun 30, 2020
ymbappe:

I was trying to comfort your loss and suddenly I become the bad guy..
No problem. �
Scammers oftentimes use multiple accounts to carry out their evil act, that was why I checked your profile as well. When I saw the accusation, I was convinced it was him again.
Apologies once again.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ymbappe: 10:55pm On Jun 30, 2020
Xbee007:

Scammers oftentimes use multiple accounts to carry out their evil act, that was why I checked your profile as well. When I saw the accusation, I was convinced it was him again.
Wetin don pass don pass already. I've learned my lessons.
I conduct my businesses now in a very silent manner.
There are over 4 people here on NL that I transact over 500k deals weekly with.

I started out badly with some but I've never touched anyone's belongings. If anyone has a valid and solid accusation against me, he's free to label me but after due research by the stringent panel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nerdnextdoor: 10:07am On Jul 01, 2020
As we all know, Grammarly premium packages are quite expensive, which is why most writers avoid it but take this opportunity now to call/WhatsApp 07068627509 to get your Grammarly Premium at a cheap price.
Nerdnextdoor:
As an author, blogger, content marketer, freelancer, proofreader, student, or you are just sending an email or posting content on social media, I strongly recommend you get Grammarly Premium, this will help you avoid embarrassing typos and improve your writings greatly. If you want to write an error-free content, Call/Whatsapp 07068627509 now to grab your Grammarly Premium at an extremely cheap offer.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by xactcore(m): 10:21pm On Jul 01, 2020
Review needed fiverr
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xbee007(m): 10:31pm On Jul 01, 2020
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dayray93: 7:56am On Jul 02, 2020
Please can you recommend some legit exchangers you know here?
Thanks!
PuZZyNegro:

You can sell to an exchanger here once you make withdrawal.

I can help you with contacts of legit exchangers to avoid falling prey to scammers.

Alternatively, you can withdraw the fund to the bank account linked to your payoneer account. Just log in to payoneer and click on withdraw and follow the instructions.

Withdrawal to bank account offers lower rates than what exchangers can offer you. I sell my fund for up to 415/$ to exchangers
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 02, 2020
xactcore:
Review needed fiverr
mail me
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dayray93: 9:16am On Jul 02, 2020
Hello House,
Please I'm in the writing and proofreading niche and I have close to 200 reviews. I have been trying to rank on the first page of Fiverr for sometime now. Please how can I do it? I sincerely need your help.

Thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tshege(m): 10:01am On Jul 02, 2020
Morning Beautiful People!!!

From 7 COWRIES EXCHANGE
Now available to buy all your Payoneer funds at sweet rate.

ALL PAYONEER FUNDS NEEDED TODAY

I buy in both bits and large quantities

Buying as low as $100 at a time...

Bring any amount to our WhatsApp and we will buy

Instant Payment at all times.

Escrow is allowed
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by demanuel(m): 2:33pm On Jul 02, 2020
masarauta11:

Don't mind.

I myself, still thinking how I caught his attention, while I was just one day old on Fiverr.

May be because I wrote that I am native Hausa speaker. And in his meassage to me, he said he want his project to be executed by a Hausa native.

The order is out of context of my gig. He asked me to do voice-over of Hausa alphabets for him.

Thank you
Wow!

Just put your gig in the right section (writing & translation), have good gig image, and try to be online as much as possible.
You never know. You never can tell.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (991) (992) (993) (994) (995) (996) (997) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.