Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,570 members, 7,801,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

BUBU, 'OSINBADE' (according To His President), APC How Market? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BUBU, 'OSINBADE' (according To His President), APC How Market? (587 Views)

Wike Says He Is Niger Delta President, Calls Buhari Fellow President- APC Rivers / Suileman Hashimu Plans To Treck Against His President(abuja-lagos) / Buhari/osinbade Declare Assets Last Minute Before First 100 Days In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BUBU, 'OSINBADE' (according To His President), APC How Market? by smileysmiley(f): 12:38pm On Feb 21, 2016
I don't know about you o but I think I prefer #216 to $1 than #380 to $1... Please 'unchange' what you changed, we don't want change again.

Re: BUBU, 'OSINBADE' (according To His President), APC How Market? by EasternActivist: 12:58pm On Feb 21, 2016
Lol. As in eh...
Re: BUBU, 'OSINBADE' (according To His President), APC How Market? by blackpanda: 1:05pm On Feb 21, 2016
I think many people refrain from actually applying their brain when criticizing. Rather they go with what soothes their myopic selfish interests with no regard for rational thinking.

Lets keep pretending that there is a magical button that any govt on the face of the earth can press to fix their forex. Smh!
Re: BUBU, 'OSINBADE' (according To His President), APC How Market? by smileysmiley(f): 2:02pm On Feb 21, 2016
blackpanda:
I think many people refrain from actually applying their brain when criticizing. Rather they go with what soothes their myopic selfish interests with no regard for rational thinking.

Lets keep pretending that there is a magical button that any govt on the face of the earth can press to fix their forex. Smh!
my point exactly... no need to go all 'intelligent' cause your master is being questioned now... He gave us the impression that there was a magical button he could press when he kept on hammering on the increase in dollar rate then. I thought Jonathan was not using the magical button and he promised to use it ... hypocritical government that has been unable to fulfill one campaign promise after 9 months

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bring Back Our Corruption!!!! / Boko Haram: What Role Can Frsc Play / Buhari Never Promised N5,000 Stipend To Unemployed Graduates— Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.