Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,058 members, 7,807,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Fans Blast Toke Makinwa: Your Face Is Artificial & Stressed Up,Get A Good Mirror - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Blast Toke Makinwa: Your Face Is Artificial & Stressed Up,Get A Good Mirror (32094 Views)

“Cheap Thing, All You Do Is Sleep With Rich Guys” – Fan Blast Toke Makinwa / Fan Blast Toke Makinwa For Heavy Makeup, See Her Reply / Fans Blast Toke Makinwa For Bleaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Blast Toke Makinwa: Your Face Is Artificial & Stressed Up,Get A Good Mirror by jonhemma11: 1:50pm On Feb 21, 2016
In what seems like the first time she’s responding to criticisms thrown her way, Toke, shocked many of her followers when she replied two people complaining about what she’s constantly subjecting her face to. She later deleted the comments but I managed to screen grab it before she did so

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/02/toke-makinwa-caves-in-replies-her.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Toke Makinwa: Your Face Is Artificial & Stressed Up,Get A Good Mirror by knightsTempler: 1:55pm On Feb 21, 2016
Whatever!

People should learn how to mind their business.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Toke Makinwa: Your Face Is Artificial & Stressed Up,Get A Good Mirror by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 21, 2016
But they said the truth. Whats up woth our girls and trying to look like barbie dolls.

33 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Toke Makinwa: Your Face Is Artificial & Stressed Up,Get A Good Mirror by CaroLyner(f): 2:23pm On Feb 21, 2016
looks like the face can break any moment.alws so stiff

7 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Toke Makinwa: Your Face Is Artificial & Stressed Up,Get A Good Mirror by damiosy(m): 2:29pm On Feb 21, 2016
I don't want to be there When the make up comes off

When will women learn SMH

10 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Toke Makinwa: Your Face Is Artificial & Stressed Up,Get A Good Mirror by knightsTempler: 2:30pm On Feb 21, 2016
A 9-year-old boy stole N500 from his mother's purse, the mother caught him and gave him serious beating.

The angry mother held the boy's ear and asked him.

Do you know where stealing will take you to? Surprisingly the boy said Yes, The mother shockingly asked him where?
The boy replied "National Assembly Abuja.
Hahaha hahaha.

21 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Toke Makinwa: Your Face Is Artificial & Stressed Up,Get A Good Mirror by Jaymima(f): 2:53pm On Feb 21, 2016
As much as I'd like these her fans to mind their businesses, I think she needs to hear the truth. I don't think I'd recognise Toke without her makeup.
By the way, If celebs can acknowledge compliments without a comment, why not criticism? You see fans gushing over them, professing their likeness and love for them but they won't acknowledge these comments with a simple 'thanks', but criticise one move/act by them and they'd show you their writing prowess and use of invective. Mtscheww. yeye is oozing.

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fans Blast Toke Makinwa: Your Face Is Artificial & Stressed Up,Get A Good Mirror by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 21, 2016
I tht as much

see this: Hilarious photo of the day : can she fall
for him? http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/02/hilarious-photo-of-day-can-she-fall-for.html?m=0

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Toke Makinwa: Your Face Is Artificial & Stressed Up,Get A Good Mirror by brownjulie(f): 3:35pm On Feb 21, 2016
I love u@ officialchidinma, your respond is so matured

7 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Toke Makinwa: Your Face Is Artificial & Stressed Up,Get A Good Mirror by McCarlito(m): 3:36pm On Feb 21, 2016
Her face is naturally stressed out and stiff.... hence the heavy make ups

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Toke Makinwa: Your Face Is Artificial & Stressed Up,Get A Good Mirror by bunmioguns(m): 3:36pm On Feb 21, 2016
cheesy
Re: Fans Blast Toke Makinwa: Your Face Is Artificial & Stressed Up,Get A Good Mirror by scribble: 3:37pm On Feb 21, 2016
Toke the tard
Re: Fans Blast Toke Makinwa: Your Face Is Artificial & Stressed Up,Get A Good Mirror by Moneyhatesme(m): 3:37pm On Feb 21, 2016
Looks like a house plastered by Niger Republic mason men

9 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Toke Makinwa: Your Face Is Artificial & Stressed Up,Get A Good Mirror by healthyarena(f): 3:37pm On Feb 21, 2016
Aproko business centre
Re: Fans Blast Toke Makinwa: Your Face Is Artificial & Stressed Up,Get A Good Mirror by kennyman2000(m): 3:38pm On Feb 21, 2016
Lol...
Re: Fans Blast Toke Makinwa: Your Face Is Artificial & Stressed Up,Get A Good Mirror by dukie25: 3:39pm On Feb 21, 2016
Wow
Re: Fans Blast Toke Makinwa: Your Face Is Artificial & Stressed Up,Get A Good Mirror by Shortyy(f): 3:39pm On Feb 21, 2016
They're right na. She dey stress her face too much. I no know whether na saclux paint she dey use paint her face.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Toke Makinwa: Your Face Is Artificial & Stressed Up,Get A Good Mirror by BUAR(m): 3:40pm On Feb 21, 2016
She too dey snap ,she and mercy Aigbe .they should come up with what d help the econs

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Toke Makinwa: Your Face Is Artificial & Stressed Up,Get A Good Mirror by ReneeNuttall(f): 3:42pm On Feb 21, 2016
If she likes let her over stress her face or look like a doll,its her face and money....its only jobless people that will be making other peoples business their business
Re: Fans Blast Toke Makinwa: Your Face Is Artificial & Stressed Up,Get A Good Mirror by xtervaganza(m): 3:43pm On Feb 21, 2016
prettysolid:
But they said the truth. Whats up woth our girls and trying to look like barbie dolls.
so where's the truth?

Seem to me you're one of those hating scum
Re: Fans Blast Toke Makinwa: Your Face Is Artificial & Stressed Up,Get A Good Mirror by Fiwasayo(f): 3:44pm On Feb 21, 2016
sad seriously,she looks like a doll

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Toke Makinwa: Your Face Is Artificial & Stressed Up,Get A Good Mirror by banmee(m): 3:46pm On Feb 21, 2016
knightsTempler:
Whatever!

People should learn how to mind their business.

When you share your personal life on twitter, Facebook and instagram with random strangers, you deserve whatever you get.

8 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Toke Makinwa: Your Face Is Artificial & Stressed Up,Get A Good Mirror by omotonyx(f): 3:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
Fans with with their bad mouth, if u see some of dis pple hating their face is terribe. ape!

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Toke Makinwa: Your Face Is Artificial & Stressed Up,Get A Good Mirror by Gracito(f): 3:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
Our ladies love looking like barbie, forgetting she isn't real. Love your true self, Help yourself but not all the time, should be light too. She is beautiful though

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Toke Makinwa: Your Face Is Artificial & Stressed Up,Get A Good Mirror by cap28: 3:48pm On Feb 21, 2016
This woman is a fake bleached out hoe who hates being a black african woman with african facial features. She represents evrything thats wrong with young nigerians. She is s terrible role model because she is ashamed of what god gave her and thats why she hides under layers of bleach and makeup. I'm sure she would get a nose job if she could afford it. Fake ass bit..ch. Nigerias lil kim. Fake ass tranny looking bi..ch

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Blast Toke Makinwa: Your Face Is Artificial & Stressed Up,Get A Good Mirror by hakinze00(m): 3:49pm On Feb 21, 2016
Naso people go dey carry anoda person mata 4 head
Re: Fans Blast Toke Makinwa: Your Face Is Artificial & Stressed Up,Get A Good Mirror by SweetOlive(f): 3:49pm On Feb 21, 2016
Some people have issues with minding their own business, Oh my!
Re: Fans Blast Toke Makinwa: Your Face Is Artificial & Stressed Up,Get A Good Mirror by condralbede(m): 3:52pm On Feb 21, 2016
How will this shit add up to our economy, NL mods Weldone o
Re: Fans Blast Toke Makinwa: Your Face Is Artificial & Stressed Up,Get A Good Mirror by bodyloveghetto(m): 3:56pm On Feb 21, 2016
This lady no go fit stand inside rain oo
Re: Fans Blast Toke Makinwa: Your Face Is Artificial & Stressed Up,Get A Good Mirror by mikron(m): 4:10pm On Feb 21, 2016
Moneyhatesme:
Looks like a house plastered by Niger Republic mason men
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Toke Makinwa: Your Face Is Artificial & Stressed Up,Get A Good Mirror by popcykaylah(m): 4:10pm On Feb 21, 2016
even though I have a crush on toke but let's say the truth..she looks fake..

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

D'banj and his beards in classic photoshoot / There's Humiliation In Traveling With A Nigerian Passport! - Falz Manager. / Fathia Balogun’s 48th Birthday Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.