Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,490 members, 7,808,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

MTN "I Am Tired Of Your Rubbish" - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN "I Am Tired Of Your Rubbish" (683 Views)

Mtn; I Am Tired! / Tecno L9plus Is Total Rubbish, Here Are My Observations / Mtn I Must Revenge O! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN "I Am Tired Of Your Rubbish" by Stoical: 3:08pm On Feb 21, 2016
Please, how can I approach this? I do a lot of business transactions and do get alert with regards any business that might come up. This, I do using my subscription lines. MTN has often been my main line, which my clients are on...

I subscribed for BB absolute plan, which is to expire on 15th March...that was on 7th of Feb. After 2 days, MTN deactivated me from browsing network...each time I call their Customer care, different people with their "sorry for the inconveniences". It continue same for more than 10days. Now the subscription came this morning and no compensation of any kind. I called back their Customer service...all the guy could tell me was, "I am sorry for the inconveniences"

Almost 2weeks of browsing gone...please is this scam meted to others? What should I do? Please, don't tell me sue them, as I can't afford a SAN...
Re: MTN "I Am Tired Of Your Rubbish" by ladyF(f): 3:10pm On Feb 21, 2016
MTN broad daylight tiffery since 1960
Re: MTN "I Am Tired Of Your Rubbish" by introvertious: 3:12pm On Feb 21, 2016
Sori for d inconveniences.
Re: MTN "I Am Tired Of Your Rubbish" by Tpave(m): 3:14pm On Feb 21, 2016
There is nothing you can do. Not only Mtn but every other network provider in Nigeria but mtn is their godfather.

1 Like

Re: MTN "I Am Tired Of Your Rubbish" by SonicGlows(m): 3:22pm On Feb 21, 2016
Pls,search for MTN customer care thread on this forum and have them solve the problem.
Re: MTN "I Am Tired Of Your Rubbish" by bobo65(m): 4:03pm On Feb 21, 2016
Omo my own is that they keep deducting my money

I had 300 box last nyt only to check my bal this morning, twas 64 naira

Called them, they said their system is down so they can't c the cos of the deduction

Won't be recharging this line for a while
Re: MTN "I Am Tired Of Your Rubbish" by Ifeanyi4491(m): 7:45pm On Feb 21, 2016
introvertious:
Sori for d inconveniences.
lol na their Language
Re: MTN "I Am Tired Of Your Rubbish" by Stoical: 9:51pm On Feb 21, 2016
SonicGlows:
Pls,search for MTN customer care thread on this forum and have them solve the problem.

Bro, if they couldn't resolve my issue after calling them twice and all they could do is sing their anthem "sorry for the inconveniences". Is it using another workable network to search them, that will work. As I speak, I can't use the services to browse sef... Yet there is a suppose browsing network..

MTN and thievery...I am tired...wish i know wht it takes to port...the dos and donts...i would have jarr!
Re: MTN "I Am Tired Of Your Rubbish" by SonicGlows(m): 10:14pm On Feb 21, 2016
Stoical:

Bro, if they couldn't resolve my issue after calling them twice and all they could do is sing their anthem "sorry for the inconveniences". Is it using another workable network to search them, that will work. As I speak, I can't use the services to browse sef... Yet there is a suppose browsing network..

MTN and thievery...I am tired...wish i know wht it takes to port...the dos and donts...i would have jarr!
I would advise you give it a try,you never can tell.Go to the thread & lay your complaint;this is their nairaland thread & not their 180 call centre service.

(1) (Reply)

Huawei P9: The Smartphone Dual Camera Sensor Launched 9th March / Get 2gb Free Mtn|airtel|glo|etisalat| /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.