Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,418 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

TY Bello/jumoke Bread Seller Turn Model Story Is Fake - Nairaland Forum Member - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TY Bello/jumoke Bread Seller Turn Model Story Is Fake - Nairaland Forum Member (647 Views)

Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! / Updates On The Agege Bread Seller Turn Model(Pics) / TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TY Bello/jumoke Bread Seller Turn Model Story Is Fake - Nairaland Forum Member by airowblog: 7:14pm On Feb 21, 2016
TY Bello/Jumoke Bread Seller turn Model Story is Fake - by a Nairaland Forum Member ( tolulakin)
One member of popular Nairaland forum (tolulakin) said his mnd about TY Bello/Jumoke Bread Seller turn mdel story. Below is what he said... ”As mouth-watering as the TY Bello/Jumoke Bread Seller, Photobombing story sounds, there are lots of common sense facts that point to the fact that TY Bello is just pulling a fast one on us. I have always had one understanding of our world and especially our nation. If something seems too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true. I will bring up three or four facts that make me really convinced that this bread seller story is not only a publicity stunt, but it is as well a major fool-the-public drama that TY Bello just used to get into all our heads! 1. Will a bread seller look so good? in the selfie she took with TY Bello, olajumoke was looking so cute that one would begin to wonder if she had been doing facial treatments all her life. But....continue >>> www.rowlandokonko.com/2016/02/ty-bellojumoke-bread-seller-turn-model.html?m=0
Re: TY Bello/jumoke Bread Seller Turn Model Story Is Fake - Nairaland Forum Member by Elosky20: 7:18pm On Feb 21, 2016
la click la die

2 Likes

Re: TY Bello/jumoke Bread Seller Turn Model Story Is Fake - Nairaland Forum Member by Cmiller(m): 7:29pm On Feb 21, 2016
@OP i dont believe you untill you can get us PHYSICAL EVIDENCE that she was a model before that photoshoot....

(1) (Reply)

Popular Blogger @lindaikeji Hits 1million Twitter Followers / Checkout Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's Alleged Abductor / Actress Rita Dominic Shares Her Flawless Make-up Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.