Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,519 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Secret Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secret Relationship (666 Views)

Secret Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secret Relationship by Benizon: 8:58pm On Feb 21, 2016
How can a man who is newly married,do the marriage is twelve year without any issue, And in a long run the man had to have an affair with a woman who ran away from her husband house and decided to stay alone,do all this time the man did not approve that he loves her for a very long time. But one day the lady decided to visit the man home just to know who could be the lucky woman. One good day,the woman accuse the man that the woman who visited them for the first time is the man friend who just come to spy .To minimize the story the man got into secret relationship with the woman of five, And as the goes story goes the woman claims that she is pregnant in order to chess the other woman out. But along the lines the was a problem which leads to the man exit. If it were you what will you do in such situation.Your response.
Re: Secret Relationship by kilode100(f): 9:00pm On Feb 21, 2016
Benizon:
How can a man who is newly married,do the marriage is twelve year without any issue, And in a long run the man had to have an affair with a woman who ran away from her husband house and decided to stay alone,do all this time the man did not approve that he loves her for a very long time. But one day the lady decided to visit the man home just to know who could be the lucky woman. One good day,the woman accuse the man that the woman who visited them for the first time is the man friend who just come to spy .To minimize the story the man got into secret relationship with the woman of five, And as the goes story goes the woman claims that she is pregnant in order to chess the other woman out. But along the lines the was a problem which leads to the man exit. If it were you what will you do in such situation.Your response.

Wetin you smoke? cheesy cheesy

My Lover beckons... Goodnight Y'all kiss kiss
Re: Secret Relationship by Burnnotice(m): 9:03pm On Feb 21, 2016
get busy!!!
Re: Secret Relationship by Macclane(m): 9:04pm On Feb 21, 2016
OP, abeg wetin u dey spoke nw, I cannot comprehend. Who was ur english teacher for school?
Re: Secret Relationship by refiner(f): 9:04pm On Feb 21, 2016
op....are u speaking in Latin!undecided
Re: Secret Relationship by Cholls(m): 9:06pm On Feb 21, 2016
my brother first I will tell the Op to go back and enroll in English class..........Or you can save yourself the stress by employing someone to write for you.
Re: Secret Relationship by Burnnotice(m): 9:09pm On Feb 21, 2016
am crushing on you!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Urgent Help, Please Help A Nairalander Of This Conundrum...Please / See The Perfect Couple That Got Married In Ebonyi Today. Pic / Romance Section Is The Best!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.