Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Top Countries With The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies (africa) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Countries With The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies (africa) (24131 Views)

White Are The Most Beautiful And Sexiest In Russia 2018 World Cup / Hottest And Sexiest Lady On Nairaland / Top 10 World's Hottest And Sexiest Models Of 2016 In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Countries With The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies (africa) by IsaacClanBoko(m): 1:53am On Feb 01, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
Its not that Nigerians don't think SA women are beautiful, the problem is that the women are South African ,
A country they love to hate mainly because of their own insecurities
ok I understand in his point of view he believes discrediting south Africa will make Nigeria look better I can relate to that as Somali are very anti-ethiopian even though same genes and all that religion separated us from Abyssinia
Re: Top Countries With The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies (africa) by wizrose(m): 2:21am On Feb 01, 2017
Nigeria gals are not pretty at all......... Y must day even blesh.. chaiiiiii.. some people day complain say change no money... so poor gal sin day day buy bleshing cream..... the worst part na say their body go blesh deir yach go black...

1 Like

Re: Top Countries With The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies (africa) by IronGalaxy: 5:44am On Feb 01, 2017
Maybe south africans are number1 for a reason

1 Like

Re: Top Countries With The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies (africa) by MduZA: 5:49am On Feb 01, 2017
IsaacClanBoko:
get along guy's I'm a Somali and just called my people's main rival attractive Ethiopians

An empty garage in my backyard awaiting your arrival so that you can open a Spaza shop...

3 Likes

Re: Top Countries With The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies (africa) by IronGalaxy: 5:53am On Feb 01, 2017

Re: Top Countries With The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies (africa) by IronGalaxy: 5:59am On Feb 01, 2017
More south african ladies

1 Like

Re: Top Countries With The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies (africa) by IronGalaxy: 6:04am On Feb 01, 2017
More..

Re: Top Countries With The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies (africa) by IronGalaxy: 6:10am On Feb 01, 2017
RSA

1 Like

Re: Top Countries With The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies (africa) by IronGalaxy: 6:20am On Feb 01, 2017

1 Like

Re: Top Countries With The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies (africa) by IronGalaxy: 6:48am On Feb 01, 2017
More

1 Like

Re: Top Countries With The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies (africa) by IronGalaxy: 6:54am On Feb 01, 2017
More

Re: Top Countries With The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies (africa) by IronGalaxy: 7:05am On Feb 01, 2017
More..

Re: Top Countries With The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies (africa) by IronGalaxy: 7:14am On Feb 01, 2017

Re: Top Countries With The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies (africa) by IronGalaxy: 7:32am On Feb 01, 2017
tongue

Re: Top Countries With The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies (africa) by IronGalaxy: 7:38am On Feb 01, 2017
Tip of the iceberg. There's more where this came grim

Re: Top Countries With The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies (africa) by IronGalaxy: 7:48am On Feb 01, 2017
More

Re: Top Countries With The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies (africa) by IronGalaxy: 7:53am On Feb 01, 2017
tongue

Re: Top Countries With The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies (africa) by IronGalaxy: 8:05am On Feb 01, 2017
Mote

Re: Top Countries With The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies (africa) by IronGalaxy: 8:12am On Feb 01, 2017
The OP was right

Re: Top Countries With The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies (africa) by IronGalaxy: 8:29am On Feb 01, 2017
More

1 Like

Re: Top Countries With The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies (africa) by IronGalaxy: 8:46am On Feb 01, 2017

1 Like

Re: Top Countries With The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies (africa) by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 01, 2017
Fuqman:

Thanks to Igbo women. .. Nigeria is considered.

Taaa!! Igbo women my black hairy a55
Re: Top Countries With The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies (africa) by IronGalaxy: 9:01am On Feb 01, 2017
More

Re: Top Countries With The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies (africa) by IronGalaxy: 9:26am On Feb 01, 2017
If you wanna see more of such pics, check out the "beautiful south african girls " thread

2 Likes

Re: Top Countries With The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies (africa) by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 01, 2017
IronGalaxy:
The OP was right
the OP was ABSOLUTELY right kiss

1 Like

Re: Top Countries With The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies (africa) by PROVERBZ(m): 10:27am On Feb 01, 2017
Jayceon:
the OP was ABSOLUTELY right kiss
were did all this Zulu boys crawl out fromehhh

am still investigating this op may be his south African after all cuz this list na wash joor
Re: Top Countries With The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies (africa) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 01, 2017
PROVERBZ:
were did all this Zulu boys crawl out fromehhh

am still investigating this op may be his south African after all cuz this list na wash joor
haven't seen you in a while,where ya been?
Re: Top Countries With The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies (africa) by PROVERBZ(m): 12:53pm On Feb 01, 2017
Jayceon:
haven't seen you in a while,where ya been?
AM QUITE OVERWHELMED THAT YOU MISS ME SERIOUSLY grin

BUT IS NOT AS IF I ENGAGE IN E BRAWLS WITH U SANS AM MY PROFESSION

BUT OOH WELL SINCE U ASKED
AVE BEEN WATCHING THIS REALITY SHOW BIG BROTHER ITS TAKING UP MOST OF MY TIME
Re: Top Countries With The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies (africa) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 01, 2017
odinese:
1. South Africa :- I know that most people on here will disagree with this, but I bet you that you should go see for yourself. them girls are terribly endowed (note: I didn't say 'just' endowed, but 'terribly' endowed)...they got good skin, big stuffs, they pretty and most got good heights.
That shows you how good them girls are...no country in Africa can rival south African ladies.
But their guys Damn! They so ugly, they got big big belly... They hardly hit the gym.

2. Ethiopia/eritrea/somalia:- these people are a bit overrated though, but I'm gonna put them at no. 2 cos of how pretty they are, prettier than south African ladies but not sexier than them. They just got height, pretty faces, good skin and they done.

3. morrocans/algerians:- y'all got to know more abt these Arabs, amazigh and stuff. These people are damn pretty, but I can't rank them at 2.
Why? because they cover their bodies alot. You won't even know the ones that got good body shape from the ones that have 'tough' figure, and their ladies are not really tall, they just normal in height... That's all bout them sad....so they got no chance in where no. 2 is.

4. Tanzania :- booty originated from Tanzania..
Tanzania ladies got bigger booty than south African ladies but not as tall as them! Their ladies are also pretty but not really pretty like the 3 listed above.

5. Ghana:- you can say all you want, but they really deserve this position for being natural. Most of their ladies are pretty,dark,tall and I respect them for keeping it real! Keep it up you Ghanaians. Kiuyg!

6. Nigerians / ivory coast :- even if I'm part Nigerian, I will kindly tell you that Nigeria don't really deserve this spot, I just gave it to Nigeria because of my lovely mum and nairaland cool...
My question is? Why do Nigerian girls wanna be light by all means? Buying expensive creams,soaps and oil solutions just for you to turn white? Oh come on, if you were born dark be it and if you were light be it. Damn! and stop faking yourself. Work on your body than working on your skin all the time.
Same thing goes to ivory coast ladies.

PS. Putting South Africa at first doesn't mean their ladies are so beautiful. I just love the way they are.

Lalasticlala. Thank God my phone dictionary Saved this difficult name.
OP knows his story but he got few points wrong tho

SA men ugly??..mmm,no disrespect but west African men are the ugliest I have ever seen,I see them in sunnyside PTA,their skins look like they have been swimming in crude oil and they got very Big heads

South Africans are just good looking people,our genes are Superior...FACT

1 Like

Re: Top Countries With The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies (africa) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 01, 2017
PROVERBZ:
AM QUITE OVERWHELMED THAT YOU MISS ME SERIOUSLY grin

BUT IS NOT AS IF I ENGAGE IN E BRAWLS WITH U SANS AM MY PROFESSION

BUT OOH WELL SINCE U ASKED
AVE BEEN WATCHING THIS REALITY SHOW BIG BROTHER ITS TAKING UP MOST OF MY TIME
big brother naija? That's the show that's taking most of your time..ohh okay

I think I would rather listen to birds chirping the whole day,but do you bro
Re: Top Countries With The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies (africa) by PROVERBZ(m): 1:26pm On Feb 01, 2017
Jayceon:
big brother naija? That's the show that's taking most of your time..ohh okay

I think I would rather listen to birds chirping the whole day,but do you bro
LOL WHY DO I HAVE A FEELING YOU ARE GOING START TELLING ME ABOUT HOW BB MZANSI IS AN IDEAL REALITY SHOW OR HOW BAD THE ENGLISH THE SPEAK IS (PIDGIN)

BUT I HAD TO OPTIONS ETHER THAT OR THE AFRICA CUP OF DRAWS
Re: Top Countries With The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies (africa) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 01, 2017
PROVERBZ:
LOL WHY DO I HAVE A FEELING YOU ARE GOING START TELLING ME ABOUT HOW BB MZANSI IS AN IDEAL REALITY SHOW OR HOW BAD THE ENGLISH THE SPEAK IS (PIDGIN)

BUT I HAD TO OPTIONS ETHER THAT OR THE AFRICA CUP OF DRAWS

no!!! Big brother Mzansi is not better than bb naija,they are all nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her / 'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady / “Look Good And Attractive If You Want Your Boyfriend Or Hubby To Stop Cheating”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.