Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,776 members, 7,862,561 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:36 PM

Man Donates Heart For Lover For Transplant *after 4months They Met - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Donates Heart For Lover For Transplant *after 4months They Met (509 Views)

They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened / They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Donates Heart For Lover For Transplant *after 4months They Met by Nobody: 2:49am On Feb 22, 2016
What could have been a tragic moment in both patient’s life, as they both had suffered from a heart attack the night before, became one of the best days of their lives, as the two soul mates fell passionately in love at first sight.
“She asked me to assist her down the aisle to the women’s room” recalls the 94 year old man. “When our eyes met, I was awestruck. I had never seen such a beautiful woman in all my life”. “I never thought an old sucker like me would have another chance at love” he adds, laughingly. It seems cupid wasn’t far away as Julia was swept under her feet by a torrent of similar feelings. “He was so tall, handsome and strong. He pushed my wheelchair like it weighted as much as a feather. He is such a gentleman, I can’t believe it has taken so long for us to meet” she adds.
The two complete strangers who had never met before quickly realized time was

SEE FULL STORY HERE

http://www.u2gossip.com.ng/2016/02/man-donates-heart-for-lover-after.html?m=1

Re: Man Donates Heart For Lover For Transplant *after 4months They Met by LOVEGINO(m): 3:59am On Feb 22, 2016
As a 9ja man ehn. If I hear.
Re: Man Donates Heart For Lover For Transplant *after 4months They Met by montezz(f): 6:24am On Feb 22, 2016
Awwwwww! I trust my naija guys....na to pick race.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Pry On Your Spouse's Phone? / Who Is A Paedophile? The Adam Johnson Case / Airport Cab In Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.