Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,990 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Rapture - I Had A Dream There Was No Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rapture - I Had A Dream There Was No Bible (711 Views)

Men Can Marry More Than One Wife, No Bible Verse Is Against Polygamy – Pastor / "I Paid My Tithes At 4square, I Had Accident, Lost My Job, Pastor Abandoned Me" / Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rapture - I Had A Dream There Was No Bible by unphilaz(m): 6:25am On Feb 22, 2016
I work up early this morning, and after reading this verse

2  Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
and while listen to messages pointing me to the supply of God's grace to meet the demands required of me by Joseph prince, I slept of. Then I dreamt I saw a bag been moved with people around. While out of the house, I asked some guys for bible but they brought out big books on close examination, I discovered they were not the bibles but some science books and the guys were laughing and I was alarmed and looking for my kids, I passed a church building and people were coming out but some were crying. Kept searching for my kids and saw some people discussing about something then I woke up.

But one thing I was concerned but not troubled after I woke up.
Re: Rapture - I Had A Dream There Was No Bible by Mario1989(m): 6:42am On Feb 22, 2016
Strenghten ur faith...the end is truly near

(1) (Reply)

5 Realities About Addiction That People Deny / I Need Good Gospel Songs / Reason Why I Open Threads On The Watchtower Society In Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.