Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! (8647 Views)

Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by Magnoliaa(f): 2:11pm On Mar 31, 2021
austin2all:
Truth is good girls are rare and very hard to find. My own girl will do those and even more, I remember when she will insist we lap in a bus from island to orile to iyanoba just to save a few naira notes, other passengers go dey laff us but she would never mind. Give her 1k for food and you are so sure to have some change back. She so adjusted and practically turned to almost a village girl then. Supports me when I'm down and about givin up. She ofcourse is not perfect because no one is. We all have our flaws, but the beautiful thing is her good deeds and heart outshines all other negativities when measured. Just an ordinary average guy like me, even when the mighty are falling head over heels just to have a talk with her.
Any girl that can go through such hurdles is worth doing anything for, but unfortunately they are so very few.

Soooo, *asks poke-nosing-ly* you don wife am?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by Magnoliaa(f): 2:12pm On Mar 31, 2021
Xpart24:
Post of 2016 where the relationship dey now? gringrin

grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by IlufoyeOlamife(m): 2:19pm On Mar 31, 2021
@OP i know she is not nigerian.

May God bless your relationship, I for give u something but the bank manager done die....
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by IlufoyeOlamife(m): 2:23pm On Mar 31, 2021
refiner:
so are u guys trying to say dat most gals are gold diggers?.....

pls never conclude cos of a gal or two.....good gals like d op's galfriend is everywhere!

how will u see dem wen all u guys wants are d outward appearances....big boobs and ass!....I smh for some guys here!undecided

U have said it all ooo, lol.
men are attracted to a woman's beauty before justifying her character.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by Nazgul: 8:26pm On Mar 31, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Soooo, *asks poke-nosing-ly* you don wife am?
Are you planning to occupy her position if he hasn't?

Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by Magnoliaa(f): 12:47am On Apr 02, 2021
Nazgul:

Are you planning to occupy her position if he hasn't?

Nahhh. I was only interested in knowing if it ended in premium tears. cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by Nazgul: 4:37am On Apr 02, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Nahhh. I was only interested in knowing if it ended in premium tears. cheesy
I don't believe you.

Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by Whoknowsme: 7:50am On Apr 02, 2021
anigbajumo:

It seems u dnt understand me,Anytime a guy spot a lady ,what always attract most of us is her Physical assets ....Character is abstract, u cnt knw it until u move closer to her....

Tell me what attract the guy in the first place,Character or her look......??
Try to understand the content.....

That bolded context is for mumu guy,when u go for endowed Bae,then u realize that she is ill mannered, what next is to play yer game wisely then chop and clean mouth...soft,if it doesn't worked out then move on.....
What she's trying to make u understand is that some ladies that have physical assets, cuz of it will feel so glorified that she'll start using the assets to drain guys. After they are done, they move to the next door mugu.
The content is that the first thing that attracts a guy to a lady is her physique, after that all other things fall in place (if she's good to go).
It's not as if I can't marry someone rich, but I'll prefer to work and grow with the guy. In that way, it can give me woman more respect and help me grow and achieve more.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by Sammmyyyy(m): 8:44am On Apr 02, 2021
surbrown:
She doesn't ask for money for Brazilian hair etc or 5k hair do monthly like some other girl, As a sharp ikorodu boy, I sabi plait here well, She doesn't mind! She understand me perfectly, If na garri one cup dey house, we go share am, even without kuli, She no dey give me problem at all, We go even trek go house if we no get money, and no be say I fine oo!

Nairalanders! Am I save?

Hmn...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by Yippeedaniel(m): 8:56am On Apr 02, 2021
God bless her heart.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by Duplexxx: 10:29am On Apr 02, 2021
Local talk
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by Magnoliaa(f): 1:32am On Apr 03, 2021
Nazgul:

I don't believe you.

undecided angry
Ok. Your thinking, your disbelief.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by Nazgul: 3:28am On Apr 03, 2021
Magnoliaa:

undecided angry
Ok. Your thinking, your disbelief.
So has he (the op) proposed to you yet?

Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by yetunsbay(m): 9:23am On Apr 03, 2021
skywalker240:

Bro try to do the important thing oo

Such a lady is hard to come across oo

Marry her if she is really what u av said oo
Onli crazy man would ignore such lady,considerin how girls of nowadays are majority of em aint the bearing and supportive type always lookin 4 ready made and keep dumping the guys who they ar with..

Am proud to also count myself among d favoured guys like u. my fiancee posses much and more of what u hav stated.

My prayer evry day is dat i will be able to do d needful on time.
even with those valued qualities did she allow u to lash her
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by skywalker240(m): 10:10am On Apr 03, 2021
yetunsbay:
even with those valued qualities did she allow u to lash her
I dont discuss my sex life on a forum, but i beleive in this modern day world only, only an unwise man would pay for a suya without testing it. Cant even remember the year i made that comment you quoted.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by Magnoliaa(f): 12:41pm On Apr 03, 2021
Nazgul:

So has he (the op) proposed to you yet?

Wiya you concerned, broda Naz?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by Nazgul: 12:44pm On Apr 03, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Wiya you concerned, broda Naz?
I think you'd be Happy with him, and considering the fact that out in house prophet is also see the same thing. I think this is where I'll say congratulations on advance and HML.

Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 03, 2021
2016 damn!
That's when we saw the last angel in form of a girl cry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by bukatyne(f): 12:51pm On Apr 03, 2021
surbrown:
She doesn't ask for money for Brazilian hair etc or 5k hair do monthly like some other girl, As a sharp ikorodu boy, I sabi plait here well, She doesn't mind! She understand me perfectly, If na garri one cup dey house, we go share am, even without kuli, She no dey give me problem at all, We go even trek go house if we no get money, and no be say I fine oo!

Nairalanders! Am I save?

How far?

Are you guys married?

This is five years after cheesy

P.S.: it is key for women/ladies to learn the balancing act of a queen and a baby girl for their man kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by Magnoliaa(f): 12:55pm On Apr 03, 2021
Nazgul:

I think you'd be Happy with him, and considering the fact that out in house prophet is also see the same thing. I think this is where I'll say congratulations on advance and HML.

It's like maybe it is because hof the weekend that you haff free time dah is allowing your imagination to roam. Or it is something you drank? Which one?

Goan pick beans if you need to keep yourself busy instead of seeing kai-kai-inspired visions about me.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by Nazgul: 12:57pm On Apr 03, 2021
Magnoliaa:

It's like maybe it is because hof the weekend that you haff free time dah is allowing your imagination to roam. Or it is something you drank? Which one?

Goan pick beans if you need to keep yourself busy instead of seeing kai-kai-inspired visions about me.
Men don't pick beans...that's your job. tongue

And happy Easter in advance.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by Magnoliaa(f): 1:05pm On Apr 03, 2021
Nazgul:

Men don't pick beans...that's your job. tongue

And happy Easter in advance.

You're wishing me happy Easter and still trying to tempt me, abi?

God wee nur leh de devul use you to annoy me. grin Get behind me!

Happy Easter in addy, too. I don't even follow these events anymore.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by Ishilove: 1:12pm On Apr 03, 2021
Una revive a 5 year old thread

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by pocohantas(f): 1:14pm On Apr 03, 2021
Ishilove:
Una revive a 5 year old thread

Na Magnoliaa and her boyfriend. The matter sef tire me. Hahahaha!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by Ishilove: 1:16pm On Apr 03, 2021
pocohantas:

They should take it offline already angry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by Ishilove: 1:17pm On Apr 03, 2021
Nazgul and Magnoliaa kissing on a thread, K-I-S-S-I-N-G
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by Nazgul: 1:18pm On Apr 03, 2021
Magnoliaa:

You're wishing me happy Easter and still trying to tempt me, abi?

God wee nur leh de devul use you to annoy me. grin Get behind me!

Happy Easter in addy, too. I don't even follow these events anymore.
Lol... increase the tempo of your prayers o. Nigerian demons are very stubborn and suffer from hearing problem like one popular president in a west African country like that. grin

I follow events for the holidays they provide...not that I celebrate them, I just need the holidays.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by Nazgul: 1:23pm On Apr 03, 2021
Ishilove:
Nazgul and Magnoliaa kissing on a thread, K-I-S-S-I-N-G
I smell jealousy

Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by Magnoliaa(f): 1:31pm On Apr 03, 2021
pocohantas:

Ishilove:

They should take it offline already angry

Eku ise. angry Seers of blooming romance.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by Magnoliaa(f): 1:35pm On Apr 03, 2021
Nazgul:

Lol... increase the tempo of your prayers o. Nigerian demons are very stubborn and suffer from hearing problem like one popular president in a west African country like that. grin

grin

I follow events for the holidays they provide...not that I celebrate them, I just need the holidays.

cheesy I see. So that meins you are in favor of these holidays we have all the time? You don't think they are incessant, abi? And aren't you a Christian? You believe in supernatural things but you don't celebrate religious holidays? Okayyy.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by Nazgul: 1:47pm On Apr 03, 2021
Magnoliaa:

grin

cheesy I see. So that meins you are in favor of these holidays we have all the time? You don't think they are incessant, abi? And aren't you a Christian? You believe in supernatural things but you don't celebrate religious holidays? Okayyy.
I'm in favor of them o. In fact I'm planning on leading a protest for traditionalist so that they too can be given their own calenders days off. If we Christians and Muslims can be granted some days off why shouldn't they?

Also, I don't have to celebrate holidays to prove that I'm a Christian. My resting at home is enough celebration for me. Maybe when I get married and have kids I'll take them out to have some fun. But for now, it's PS 4 for me.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Just So Perfect! by prince2pac(m): 2:04pm On Apr 03, 2021
IlufoyeOlamife:

May God bless your relationship, I for give u something but the bank manager done die....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Strange Emotions You Have Experienced But Can’t Explain / Why Do Men Like Women To Come Back Begging And Crying? / I Was Raped Before My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoyed It –

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.