Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Pastor Van-Lare Grabs Wife's Boobs - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor Van-Lare Grabs Wife's Boobs (83252 Views)

Man Grabs Nude Wife's Boobs In Maternity Photoshoot / Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced / Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Van-Lare Grabs Wife's Boobs by FILEBE(m): 10:18am On Feb 22, 2016
When Nairaland has nothing good again than to push this to front page. Smh.
How can this make my morning productive?
Well, what do i know? * sips water *
Re: Pastor Van-Lare Grabs Wife's Boobs by NwaAdazi: 10:19am On Feb 22, 2016
chkpoint:
Chei, one day he go do the thing for public and say there is nothing wrong. This Nigerian girl is just too cheap, the man has no respect whatsoever for her! Anyway na Igbo gal way dey eye dollar grin
you're sick

1 Like

Re: Pastor Van-Lare Grabs Wife's Boobs by omozu1(m): 10:19am On Feb 22, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
And some people will say 'thou shall not say anything against the man of God' even when their wrongs are just too obvious

Smh
What is wrong with a man or pastor kissing his wife even in the public.
Re: Pastor Van-Lare Grabs Wife's Boobs by adenine02: 10:19am On Feb 22, 2016
Re: Pastor Van-Lare Grabs Wife's Boobs by texazzpete(m): 10:20am On Feb 22, 2016
chkpoint:
Chei, one day he go do the thing for public and say there is nothing wrong. This Nigerian girl is just too cheap, the man has no respect whatsoever for her! Anyway na Igbo gal way dey eye dollar grin

Some of you self righteous people are so pretentious, it's annoying.

You have no idea the level of respect he has for her. Keep your assumptions and your provincial mentality to yourself. Thanks
Re: Pastor Van-Lare Grabs Wife's Boobs by larrybee2017(f): 10:20am On Feb 22, 2016
Firefire:
so ?

Sebi na eem wife?

Help me ask them me
Re: Pastor Van-Lare Grabs Wife's Boobs by easiest(m): 10:20am On Feb 22, 2016
Firefire:
so ?

Sebi na eem wife?

He's a pastor for godness sake and he shouldn't be doing all this publicly, is that what scripture teaches?
Re: Pastor Van-Lare Grabs Wife's Boobs by pheesayor(m): 10:20am On Feb 22, 2016
Legal grabbing, she's his wife so no big deal
Re: Pastor Van-Lare Grabs Wife's Boobs by tobaxline(m): 10:20am On Feb 22, 2016
chimere66:
Francis Van-Lare shared the pictures on social media. He is married to Amara Van-Lare ( Née Nwosu ). Amara, a mother-of-four, married him last year, 6 years after leaving an arranged marriage that had a history of domestic abuse. She had been a teenage bride who married aged 17….. lovely pics……

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/02/us-pastor-breaks-net-with-pictures-of.html
Dis no b gud example o
Re: Pastor Van-Lare Grabs Wife's Boobs by olayinex(m): 10:20am On Feb 22, 2016
Dat Wat the man want, so let allow him
Re: Pastor Van-Lare Grabs Wife's Boobs by Naomite(f): 10:21am On Feb 22, 2016
Dis behavior by a man of God is on called for.
It is so canal and disrespectful 2 his wife and his faith. Ppl won't see d fact dat she is his wife but emphasis on d way he grab her boobs and put d picture 2 d public. Dats so sick!
Re: Pastor Van-Lare Grabs Wife's Boobs by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 22, 2016
PICTURE PROOF OF TOTAL OWNERSHIP..
Re: Pastor Van-Lare Grabs Wife's Boobs by bebe2(f): 10:21am On Feb 22, 2016
D woman na divorcee, days the real story.

The first husband day brought her to America will be kicking himself now grin grin
Re: Pastor Van-Lare Grabs Wife's Boobs by PNomsule: 10:22am On Feb 22, 2016
That's just crass and utter lack of proper public discretion. His life is no longer "his", he practically lives for the people as an ordained pastor as such his public and I dare say private conduct should be decorously guided.
Re: Pastor Van-Lare Grabs Wife's Boobs by Vado(m): 10:22am On Feb 22, 2016
cuteboy2:
Kai! See Pastor pack bobbi like Peter Rufai catching penalty grin grin
No worries. enjoi ya self. Na ya own

ogbeni this your comment bust my brain oo grin grin
Re: Pastor Van-Lare Grabs Wife's Boobs by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 22, 2016
Na em wife
Re: Pastor Van-Lare Grabs Wife's Boobs by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 22, 2016
omozu1:

What is wrong with a man or pastor kissing his wife even in the public.
And grabbing her boobs like he did?
Re: Pastor Van-Lare Grabs Wife's Boobs by Firefire(m): 10:23am On Feb 22, 2016
easiest:

He's a pastor for godness sake and he shouldn't be doing all this publicly, is that what scripture teaches?

Were you there when he made the public torching ?
Re: Pastor Van-Lare Grabs Wife's Boobs by amolak: 10:27am On Feb 22, 2016
Who is that vulcanizer pumps the woman breast? I need his contact asap

1 Like

Re: Pastor Van-Lare Grabs Wife's Boobs by LORDCOLLINZO(m): 10:28am On Feb 22, 2016
Didn't c any tin wrong wit it its anoda way of encouraging naija men 2 love dia wife n b proud of dem any way time show her u love her d
Re: Pastor Van-Lare Grabs Wife's Boobs by Toks2008(m): 10:28am On Feb 22, 2016
bebe2:
D woman na divorcee, days the real story.

The first husband day brought her to America will be kicking himself now grin grin

Why do u think so?

She don born 4 for the first husband so i really dont think her ex cares else he wont be abusing her.
Re: Pastor Van-Lare Grabs Wife's Boobs by emmabest2000(m): 10:30am On Feb 22, 2016
Re: Pastor Van-Lare Grabs Wife's Boobs by Toks2008(m): 10:31am On Feb 22, 2016
LORDCOLLINZO:
Didn't c any tin wrong wit it its anoda way of encouraging naija men 2 love dia wife n b proud of dem any way time show her u love her d

This pose would have been totally cool only if adults are the only people viewing it.

We have many under 17 on online social media incase you dont know.
Re: Pastor Van-Lare Grabs Wife's Boobs by lastpage: 10:35am On Feb 22, 2016
chimere66:
Francis Van-Lare shared the pictures on social media. He is married to Amara Van-Lare ( Née Nwosu ). Amara, a mother-of-four, married him last year, 6 years after leaving an arranged marriage that had a history of domestic abuse. She had been a teenage bride who married aged 17….. lovely pics……

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/02/us-pastor-breaks-net-with-pictures-of.html

So, all these "LONG STORY" to JUSTIFY why she dumped her first marriage for a USA Green Card Pastor?

Isssokay, we don hear.

What kind of sensible man, wey get sense dey go marry woman already with FOUR children from another husband?
Yea, Bible says that "Pastor" is an Adulterer.
shocked shocked

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Van-Lare Grabs Wife's Boobs by tico1212(m): 10:35am On Feb 22, 2016
Those 2 blessings (b shocked bs) are for real. Ride on pastor, pastor pls showing me with some blessings... i don't mind if na one. Biko wink
Re: Pastor Van-Lare Grabs Wife's Boobs by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 22, 2016
Shey na him wife?
Re: Pastor Van-Lare Grabs Wife's Boobs by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 22, 2016
If na him mistress - problem , now na him wife anoda problem.
No be him wife? If not for the title NL gave it how many of us would have noticed? Na him wife joor many of u even grab worse tinz wit ur GIRLFRIENDS.
Re: Pastor Van-Lare Grabs Wife's Boobs by guysis(m): 10:41am On Feb 22, 2016
Viewing this topic:pheonixdld2,moremuch1(m),annonygh,ifashola(m),Jerry602(m),soaksman,thirdeye(m),Ubijus1(m),corridor,phate3d,undisputednesta(m),Realdeals(m),PasD(m),Obi88(m),Protein01(m),Kelvic4real(m),ikemeze,cassy207(f),Blade21,ramond007(m),jejetaiwo(m),Braze9(m),fixyinka(m),tttmar,Aylawani,osho213(m),shark003,agabee(m),Logician,INTERALIA(m),oshaosha2014(m),TimeManager(m),Addme,muyeeoo(m),salamudeen(m),erekoshe,nikz,BLINGZ88,kawkab,moredollar(m),Boss13,omoeso(m),OSFarinde(m),Sugarhugs(f),hermal,Ramwab94(m),dorodee(m),Aristotle96(m),king99(m),KLMN,theGistsonline,TRADELYN,gonon,seguntijan(m),guysis(m),AFRICANDICEY,ab2care,Chikasova(m),Princegado1,Kezifils(m),chyseth(m),Graxie(f),seyi360(m),lanre47,idnoble73(m),Reggie2(m),Shakes85,passwelle,Crystalclaire,Vick4rill(m),GCIT,Beautiful4u(m),Segzay(m),stevLegend,samuel051(m),bodesuyi,SamuelIgurube(m),bukenken,Birichie(m),redcliff,uyaima,megamarve,Nayok(m),obassed,savanto,Psylas(m),Abayhormy(m),tblaze007(m),darmylolah(m),django2(m),emmascomm,atmy1,Veedon(m),oloet,eve007,9jagoodman,lastpage,Naaseer01(m),kingmorgan,emrain(m),Oletubo(m),ennyola1987,emmyhumble(m),prettysolid,Yugoos(m),larryops,sourcebabez,bellong,MONDAYkay(m),darlingtonNYIG(m),blesdman(m),bakila,kufreabasi2013(m),bewaje,Luvdbyursista(m),oyinkel(m),DgreatObserver(m),Burlah4u2c(m),MissSlimbody(f),aleem50(m),X21,holluville(m),bhankie(m),donestk(m),sirempeg,tboycares,maverick24(m),organza(m),Sufgriw(m),henryugonna(m),OMOLEMONDAY(m),lizzylizzy,smogup,olashas(f),chichiokwochi(f),Kayyy,EgunMogaji(m),Harkynkunle(m),Chartey(m),CHARLESTON007,cuntento,seunbaba29(m) and 227 guest(s)
Re: Pastor Van-Lare Grabs Wife's Boobs by Booty4me: 10:42am On Feb 22, 2016
his wife hell yes . but uneccessary if u ask me
Re: Pastor Van-Lare Grabs Wife's Boobs by Kelvic4real(m): 10:44am On Feb 22, 2016
purely canal. honestly
Re: Pastor Van-Lare Grabs Wife's Boobs by Beetobee(f): 10:51am On Feb 22, 2016
chimere66:

So not only 'Northerners' marry at 'child abuse' age, 'pedophiles' exist in every society and culture! No one's saying nothing bout this arrangee marriage. Na wa o.
Re: Pastor Van-Lare Grabs Wife's Boobs by Tpave(m): 10:56am On Feb 22, 2016
Everything the lady has belongs to the man as his wife. If he likes, he can hold both the puu***you and Bobby at the same time but as e dey do the thing for public na waaahh!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Important Roles Of A Father / Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child / My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.