Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Help My Girlfriend Who Use To Hate Sex,is Now Addicted To Sex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Girlfriend Who Use To Hate Sex,is Now Addicted To Sex. (558 Views)

Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter / Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Girlfriend Who Use To Hate Sex,is Now Addicted To Sex. by golor(m): 8:32am On Feb 22, 2016
Fellow N'landers,please help my virgin bab I disvirgin of recent is addicted to sex, before now she used to hate sex,I beg beg before she let's me in but now d moment I talk of sex she will be glad,she doesn't resist at all,in fact, sometime she initiate it. The only thing that gives her joy most is sex,she just want to have all day,killing me as a student,cause I b early eat normal unlike home but she will expect me to sex her like 3 to 4 times daily ......am just weak,please what can I do to make her leave d sex addicted habit?
Re: Help My Girlfriend Who Use To Hate Sex,is Now Addicted To Sex. by Last2comment(m): 8:34am On Feb 22, 2016
It's normal for 80 percent of virgin babes
Re: Help My Girlfriend Who Use To Hate Sex,is Now Addicted To Sex. by mrsage(m): 8:38am On Feb 22, 2016
Just follow the advice on your signature....

1 Like

Re: Help My Girlfriend Who Use To Hate Sex,is Now Addicted To Sex. by sammysammy111(m): 8:38am On Feb 22, 2016
pass me her control number
Re: Help My Girlfriend Who Use To Hate Sex,is Now Addicted To Sex. by Synzu(m): 8:39am On Feb 22, 2016
Pm me her number bro, don't stress yourself wink
Re: Help My Girlfriend Who Use To Hate Sex,is Now Addicted To Sex. by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 22, 2016
step yo game up
Re: Help My Girlfriend Who Use To Hate Sex,is Now Addicted To Sex. by Adeyeancah(m): 8:45am On Feb 22, 2016
golor:
Fellow N'landers,please help my virgin bab I disvirgin of recent is addicted to sex, before now she used to hate sex,I beg beg before she let's me in but now d moment I talk of sex she will be glad,she doesn't resist at all,in fact, sometime she initiate it. The only thing that gives her joy most is sex,she just want to have all day,killing me as a student,cause I b early eat normal unlike home but she will expect me to sex her like 3 to 4 times daily ......am just weak,please what can I do to make her leave d sex addicted habit?
you woke the sleepin' dragon in her, Na you beg to let you in b4, now beg her to let you out tongue
Re: Help My Girlfriend Who Use To Hate Sex,is Now Addicted To Sex. by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 22, 2016
Lol. Rat weh hear the smell of roasted fish and begin trace am trace am till he reach the hole weh d smell dey come from, he come find out say na 4 snake mouth d fish dey, dat rat get only 2 choice to make for him life oh. He go either leave the fish and live to eat more fishes OR dare d snake and die. Op the choice is yours to make.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Don't Want To Loose Her / Have You Experienced This On Nairaland? / Why Is It Bad To Tell Your Friend If Is Girlfriend Is Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.