Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

"We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) (110603 Views)

Father Mbaka Catches His Impostor, Disgraces Him In His Church (Video, Photos) / Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) / Baby Born Without Vagina "Receives A Vagina At Bushiri's Church" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) by timidapsin(m): 8:14pm On Feb 22, 2016
sabdaz:
And someone would say, Christianity is the best religion.... Na we blacks dey get all sorts. Oyinbo pastor no dey cast out demons, no dey see plane crash visions, no dey sabi who go win elections, no dey wake dead bodies, no dey see angels for church, no dry make followers chop snakes. Na we black people sha. And na Christians. Your own sef pass terrorism. Coz una dey kill yourselves slow slow
Re: "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) by M4gunners: 8:14pm On Feb 22, 2016
Mod what have i done this time again?Who van me in sport section for no reason? I demand an explanation. Or it's the plan to let Barcelona beat us? Anyway Barcelona is going down tomorrow.
Re: "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 22, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;
Chai, Naija, Una too much!!!!!!!!!
Re: "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) by icybeth(m): 8:14pm On Feb 22, 2016
She is having chronic malaria fever.pls some call a doctor
Re: "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) by egeoffery: 8:15pm On Feb 22, 2016
See game plan.... Which time wen them born this gal before she come join mata with Jackson.

1 Like

Re: "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) by bezimo(m): 8:16pm On Feb 22, 2016
Hmmmm there may more going on that we don't understand. Whether the confession of the girl was real or stage managed.You can't be truly sure.In her confession she mentioned Dagrin.I didn't really know about him and googled him up and found this report on Dagrin from 2011.

http://naijagists.com/dagrin-sacrificed-his-life-for-his-mother-after-he-joined-witches-for-fame-satanist-friend-of-singer-opens-up/

http://naijagists.com/how-witches-helped-dagrin-succeed-and-later-killed-him/
Re: "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) by linearity: 8:18pm On Feb 22, 2016
My people why is it that I can't seem to place the face of that illuminati lady 'confessing'?

I thought that, the word on the street is, when you join them, you will be rich and famous overnight and it appear that she have been a 'member' for long, at least as far back as when MJ was still alive.

All the other names she mentioned both in Nigeria and abroad are household names but not her?...what is her name by the way?

1 Like

Re: "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) by IamMhizTemi(f): 8:20pm On Feb 22, 2016
Nonsense
Re: "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) by porshuch: 8:22pm On Feb 22, 2016
She can't even act her role well. Illuminati ko illusion ni

1 Like

Re: "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) by 3kay945(m): 8:23pm On Feb 22, 2016
Gullible people, they will always get customers...
Wetin concern me?
Re: "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) by Tallesty1(m): 8:24pm On Feb 22, 2016
jiggaz:
Okay.. i did not watch the video
Same here. It sounds foolish and staged
jiggaz:
and i don't really know the man of God involved, so i wont call him fake.....
I used to think he is real but I don't know again. The girl herself was obviously high on plantain roots.

Why so? Because I am certain she has no hands in Jackson's death(unless the spirit in her was the spirit that possessed the Jackson's family). Because it was his family that sacrificed him to Baphomet.

jiggaz:
But let's get some things straight..... I thought Illuminati is a top flight secret organization whose membership is people of CLASS & INFLUENCE around the world not Africa!!!
You can't exclude Africa bro, you can't even exclude Nigeria. With their world order, no continent is spared, every country will be carried along.
jiggaz:
How come the girl said most Nigerian Musicians & Nollywood stars are in Illuminati? Who dash monkey banana?
There could be an element of truth in that but I can't really say because I didn't watch the video to know how she said it but fact is. Baphomet is the god of entertainment industry, most of these celebrities worship it and offer sacrifices to it, and it partially links them with illuminati, just like mansons. Y'know, being a member of the illuminati doesn't stop one from belonging to other powerful cults. Infact, it is almost impossible to join illuminati without belonging to another cult, it is difficult to get direct access to them.

Maybe the girl is new in the spirit world and doesn't know how those things work so she assumed they're one. Literally, they're.
jiggaz:
From what i heard, they are very selective and they don't admit people anyhow.... For you to qualify to enter, you must have WORLD INFLUENCE..... Which of our stars have world influence
Our musicians have the influence bro, some kids can't remember what teacher said in school on Friday but they know all wizkids songs by heart and can recite all Olamide's songs in their sleep. What do you think is the cause?

Now think about the way we walk, talk, dress, behave etc. Don't you think they're being influenced by our celebs?
jiggaz:
Their influence only ends in Africa & among the African community in the Diaspora...

I am not calling the girl or her Pastor fake, but we have to use our common sense here.... Some things sounds stu.pid for an intellectual mind to believe..... I rest my case.

May the Grace of God continue to guide us.... na endtime we dey...
If the girl is a real illuminati member then trust me, the pastor won't be able to deliver her, moreover illuminati members have physical meeting venues and I don't think the lady knows any of them.

Maybe she's a member of a minor cult that is under a bigger cult that in turn is answerable to illuminati.

1 Like

Re: "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) by linearity: 8:24pm On Feb 22, 2016
banmee:

Best comment so far. I had an argument with holmes07 and luciferlove, two members who believe whole heartedly that witches and wizards exist. I guarantee you they would be jumping up and down saying "yes the girl did kill michael jackson" because they exist. The problem with this kind of mentality is that it gives rise to the psychos of this world.

My only confusion is, I thought they say illuminati people are rich and famous...all the names of the people they have been telling us belong to illuminati are famous and a Google of their name, you will see their commanding riches.

But why is she not rich, since she is a member? I do not even know her name, talk less of googling it.

This is what too much browsing the Internet with lack of adequate education & knowledge to decipher the junk from the good does to one's brain cells and mental health.

1 Like

Re: "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) by Tonyclems(m): 8:27pm On Feb 22, 2016
if she is real, we need names of the members hu re still alive, not d dead ones cos we can't confirm dat.....enof of this attention seeking

1 Like

Re: "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) by TheBlackGeneral(m): 8:27pm On Feb 22, 2016
Odiegwu o
Re: "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) by Weedcrusher: 8:27pm On Feb 22, 2016
oglalasioux:
Those who love the girl should take her to a proper mental hospital. Churches don't heal mental illness even though they cause it.

God bless you for this
Re: "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) by Spain007(m): 8:28pm On Feb 22, 2016
so fake...she shld ve mentioned living artist illuminati members here in nigeria,n not dead Da grin
Re: "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) by pulsa(m): 8:28pm On Feb 22, 2016
blackpanda:
Illiteracy + Poverty + Ignorance
equals total casting of the brain

3 Likes

Re: "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) by CookieBrown: 8:31pm On Feb 22, 2016
Tallesty1:
Same here. It sounds foolish and stagedI used to think he is real but I don't know again. The girl herself was obviously high on plantain roots.

Why so? Because I am certain she has no hands in Jackson's death(unless the spirit in her was the spirit that possessed the Jackson's family). Because it was his family that sacrificed him to Baphomet.

You can't exclude Africa bro, you can't even exclude Nigeria. With their world order, no continent is spared, every country will be carried along. There could be an element of truth in that but I can't really say because I didn't watch the video to know how she said it but fact is. Baphomet is the god of entertainment industry, most of these celebrities worship it and offer sacrifices to it, and it partially links them with illuminati, just like mansons. Y'know, being a member of the illuminati doesn't stop one from belonging to other powerful cults. Infact, it is almost impossible to join illuminati without belonging to another cult, it is difficult to get direct access to them.

Maybe the girl is new in the spirit world and doesn't know how those things work so she assumed they're one. Literally, they're. Our musicians have the influence bro, some kids can't remember what teacher said in school on Friday but they know all wizkids songs by heart and can recite all Olamide's songs in their sleep. What do you think is the cause?

Now think about the way we walk, talk, dress, behave etc. Don't you think they're being influenced by our celebs?If the girl is a real illuminati member then trust me, the pastor won't be able to deliver her, moreover illuminati members have physical meeting venues and I don't think the lady knows any of them.

Maybe she's a member of a minor cult that is under a bigger cult that in turn is answerable to illuminati.

You are just another Negro with a black brain. Do you think its a coincidence that African societies are a total shit hole? Its because of people who think like you. Pardon my anger.

5 Likes

Re: "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) by dammytosh: 8:33pm On Feb 22, 2016
oglalasioux:
Those who love the girl should take her to a proper mental hospital. Churches don't heal mental illness even though they cause it.

Lol true Bro.

When they stage managed the dead baby Miracle. F00lish loyalist were busy cursing me.

I wish they come out and defend this nonsensense.

This girl is MAD. She needs a Doctor not a Pastor for now !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) by rahman3853(m): 8:34pm On Feb 22, 2016
Nigerians no dey carry Last...
Re: "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) by apeda73(m): 8:34pm On Feb 22, 2016
All this idiot don come again,omo naija,church na gbaladun.burn the disc again,ur money don come,out of 170million people,at least if 20million buy ur disc,u don become millionire.idiot.
Re: "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) by Goridoe(m): 8:35pm On Feb 22, 2016
Goridoe:
ANYTHING WHEY DEM LIKE MAKE DEM KILL...

BTW, MESEF JUST KILL ONE COCKROACH FOR MY ROOM grin

#AwonEleribu

timidapsin:

Lol me and my younger bro Harmored just killed a rat in our room grin

[size=13pt]grin MAKE WE DEY HOPE SAY DEM GO HELP US PUSH DIS ONE GO FP TOO cry AS DEM DEY PUSH IRRELEVANT THREAD angry angry..........LAWMA, HOWVA? undecided [/size]

1 Like

Re: "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) by Tallesty1(m): 8:35pm On Feb 22, 2016
CookieBrown:

You are just another Negro with a black brain. Do you think its a coincidence that African societies are a total shit hole? Its because of people who think like you. Pardon my anger.
Your anger is yours alone and burns only you so why should I bother?
Re: "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) by tosyne2much(m): 8:35pm On Feb 22, 2016
Rubbish !!!! Dem never send you to kill Tinubu? cheesy
Re: "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) by abbey621(m): 8:36pm On Feb 22, 2016
If you are part of illuminati and it doesn't reflect in your bank account, societal status and your affluence then you have been scammed! You are not part of illuminati but illuminatus grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) by OutOnBail(m): 8:38pm On Feb 22, 2016
And are you also responsible for death of tupac, biggie, Aaliyah, Whitney, old dirty bastard, big L and left eye? Pls tell us who is

1 Like

Re: "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) by dokunbam(m): 8:38pm On Feb 22, 2016
Harvigh:
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds! Those were the words of the prophet or reggae Bob Nester Marley! Have you ever wondered why these scams never perform healing in a hospital? They should better check that little girl's mental state.
Re: "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) by lumides(m): 8:38pm On Feb 22, 2016
tongue ..... and u want me to believe this.
Re: "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) by xtervaganza(m): 8:39pm On Feb 22, 2016
timidapsin:
Another video from me again grin grin

Do you remember that pastor( Chris Okafor) that revived a dead baby?
Guess what happened in his church last Sunday?

Shocking Revelation...

''89% of all Nigerian Musicians and Nollywood stars are members of Illuminati'' - Right Inside His Church In Lagos Nigerian Pastor Delivers Baphomet The God of Illuminati who killed Michael Jackson & Dagrin and she was worshipped by Chris Brown, Rihanna & Beyonce

I dont know what to say, just Watch, Comment and SHARE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlzyWIx6rKw

for saying this about my idol Michael Jackson e no go better for you and that pastor

1 Like

Re: "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) by pulsa(m): 8:41pm On Feb 22, 2016
Tallesty1:
Your anger is yours alone and burns only you so why should I bother?
dude he is right you are bleeping stoopid

idiots like you annoy me too

idiots like you are part of the things wrong with Africa

imagine if every African analysis and devotes attention and time to the affairs of this continent like you just did to this issue( stoopidly I must add), this continent will not be in the barbaric state it is now.

emancipate yourself negroid.

3 Likes

Re: "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) by mira4u: 8:41pm On Feb 22, 2016
undecidedTales by moonlight.
Re: "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) by xtervaganza(m): 8:41pm On Feb 22, 2016
Ekeeyhandsome:
Lol
u actually killed Micheal Jackson..abeg who send who??
The person no send u make u go kill shekaue and the rest destabilizing our lovely country naija.. na M.j wey dey give us hit songs back to back u go kill..
E no go better for u.. angry grin grin
asheeeeee

E no go better for her join the pastor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication / Nigeria’s Five Richest Pastors And How They Made Their Wealth / Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.