Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

"We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) (110583 Views)

Father Mbaka Catches His Impostor, Disgraces Him In His Church (Video, Photos) / Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) / Baby Born Without Vagina "Receives A Vagina At Bushiri's Church" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) by kennethchidi(m): 8:45am On Feb 23, 2016
A clear case of schizophrenia and grandeous delusion.
Churches come dey Wan use am make publicity.
Me sef dey illuminati! grin
Re: "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) by kennethchidi(m): 8:48am On Feb 23, 2016
fellis:
O my God that was so mortifying to watch.

Its obvious the girl has been watching conspiracy theory videos and is talking based on what the videos say.

At one point she almost mentioned wizkid though, as one of their members grin
But thought better of it and held her tongue.

Very true.......she almost mentioned wizkid,but skipped it. u r sharp! Make dem no carry am go psycho home,let dem keep making publicity.

2 Likes

Re: "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) by grandlexuz(m): 8:50am On Feb 23, 2016
abbeytoyin:
Instead of looking at the scene with spiritual eyes and pray for God's intervention in our lives, some use the opportunity to condemn and insult people. My people perish for lack of wisdom... please pray for God to open your eyes to see into the spiritual and not only in the physical... it is then that you will understand the video. Shallom.
o after

Oh so na you kill Fela? Just looked into the spiritual and saw it..
Re: "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) by HiddenShadow: 9:32am On Feb 23, 2016
Gracito:
This girl aff vex me angry angry

Abeg no vex too much

Check your
1) utarimma

2).........406

And reply
Re: "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) by Godson32(m): 9:37am On Feb 23, 2016
Abeg come kill Buhari o. U would have mention the names of those 85% successful celebrities,na that time una yansh go open.
Re: "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) by BabaArmstrong(m): 9:53am On Feb 23, 2016
All for the money .
Re: "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) by coolhumble(m): 9:56am On Feb 23, 2016
Which kind rubbish come.be all this ones now?
Re: "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) by Pque(m): 10:02am On Feb 23, 2016
oglalasioux:

What you perceive as demons in the girl is nothing but mental illness. There's nothing short of proper medical care for her. Neuroscience has explained a lot about dreams, consciousness and reflexes. There's no lasting hope for the mental patient except medical care.

I don't know why we put so much emphasis on churches and their healings when God has already given us medical science. We believe in the prophecies of a T.B Joshua predicting a plane crash but we've never celebrated great scientists like James Maxwell whose electromagnetic revolution gave us the internet. It's pathetic.

T.B Joshua is a prophet who does his things his own way. Other scientist also do their things their own way. These are two different fields but may end up producing d same thing. There are instances where science says 2+2= 4 nd ocassionally d answers end in 5 and science can't even explain why it is 5. Two people have so far been documented to get cure from rabies and science up till today can't explain how it happened. The fact that science has nt discovered a cure for AIDS or rabies does nt mean that a cure does nt actually exist bt simply nt yet discovered. Most importantly, most people turn to d spiritual simply because science no longer gave them a chance or oppourtunity. When science says death is imminent, people will choose d mystery that says there is an option of life. Science believe in her facts nd nt in faith bt some people has chosen faith (mystery) inspite of d fact or even combines d two which I do not think is bad. I, personaly believe in Science nd Mysteries but I know there are fake or make up mysteries and when there is a conflict btw science nd mystery, I choose mystery. The Bible and true men of God are a guide to d kinds of mystery I believe.
Re: "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) by blueAgent(m): 10:04am On Feb 23, 2016
pulsa:

not every African or negroid is unintelligent

but a large number of intelligent negroid are focused on irrelevant issues; tribal bigotry, religion, e.t.c

and that is why we have not progressed, he has the mind of an analyst (and note, I made a mistake, I meant analyses in the other post), now imagine if he and other Africans like him, used it for issues concerning Africa, and followed it up with action that is, imagine how Africa will be now.

We have a lot of people who know and can analyse the problem of Africa . even the leaders are aware of this problems. we just don't have the will power,or ability to make the change.
Re: "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) by Truthisit: 10:07am On Feb 23, 2016
Now I know that Chris Okafor is in the class of TB Joshua, Chri Oyakhilomeh, Rev King and Guru Maharajhi!
Even the baby he claimed to have brought back to life had her face away from camera, and am sure she was sedated!
BEWARE OF FALSE PROPHETS
Re: "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) by summerflame(m): 10:10am On Feb 23, 2016
Seun Osewa, u no tell us say u be member of Illuminati, This girl just dey mention Seun, lalasticlala, ladyf, introvert, sambarry, Adaksbullet, Sinaj and all..

I dey fear unna ooooo..

Gbogbo illuminati
Re: "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) by mindurword(m): 10:34am On Feb 23, 2016
Fake church fake man of God fake girl.If I give her one better slap she go change story one hand .pastor be ashamed for once.
Re: "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) by pulsa(m): 10:36am On Feb 23, 2016
blueAgent:

We have a lot of people who know and can analyse the problem of Africa . even the leaders are aware of this problems. we just don't have the will power,or ability to make the change.

true that
and that is why I emphasized on following it up with action

1 Like

Re: "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) by Gbengais(m): 10:49am On Feb 23, 2016
All I see in that video is a girl acting on the effect of alcohol
Re: "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) by kinglawal85(m): 10:55am On Feb 23, 2016
Why be say na only Dead people name she dey mention say dem kill. Rubbish! staged deliverance
Re: "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) by Lagbodos1: 11:09am On Feb 23, 2016
Mumu girl and mumu pastor ....hisssssssss
Re: "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) by Psylas(m): 11:20am On Feb 23, 2016
No be only M.J na both 2PAC
Re: "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) by TolaniLuv: 11:54am On Feb 23, 2016
jchima14:
I just searched illuminati.com and there is no site like that

Just search illuminatic.com backward u will ur info
Re: "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) by efficiencie(m): 12:07pm On Feb 23, 2016
As una hala reach, call these so called men of God names reach, accuse their miraculous acts as stage managed...still their church dey full to overflowing! Dem sey TB Joshua, na cult member, na con man, na dis, na dat...still the man church dey full troway, oyibo even come take over...UNA NO DEY USE UNA BRAIN! Please leave this men of God alone if you do not understand what it is that they do...The end will reveal all that is hidden...
Re: "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) by Kay03: 12:10pm On Feb 23, 2016
our pastors have gone mad again our pastors have gone mad again our pastors have gone mad again our pastors have gone mad again
Re: "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) by Weah96: 12:13pm On Feb 23, 2016
This one is brave enough to make mockery of the Christian god during a church service. Hahaha. Good! They will learn, one way or the other.

One day, a pastor will set his entire congregation on fire, with the exception of his wife and kids.
Re: "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) by Weah96: 12:22pm On Feb 23, 2016
efficiencie:
As una hala reach, call these so called men of God names reach, accuse their miraculous acts as stage managed...still their church dey full to overflowing! Dem sey TB Joshua, na cult member, na con man, na dis, na dat...still the man church dey full troway, oyibo even come take over...UNA NO DEY USE UNA BRAIN! Please leave this men of God alone if you do not understand what it is that they do...The end will reveal all that is hidden...

These pastors have abandoned what I call personal dignity and humans can be quite resourceful when dignity is no longer a burden.

Prostitutes say that selling p)ussy becomes easier with every customer. The same is true for these hustling pastors.
Re: "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) by dikamzy(m): 1:12pm On Feb 23, 2016
mayonnaise:
This stupid thing called religion or Christianity or superstition whatever it's called is producing too much hypocrites in this country

these people will believe anything

Butt hurt Christians incoming with insults grin
u are just d real insane itself.
Re: "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) by olarewajuwasiu1: 1:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
jchima14:
try. Org
Re: "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 23, 2016
dikamzy:
u are just d real insane itself.

You can't even construct a proper sentence. undecided

What will your pastor say is wrong with you? Hypocrite
Re: "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 23, 2016
Why she no call any living Nigerian artist name?? angry angry

1 Like

Re: "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) by SirIcon(m): 2:39pm On Feb 23, 2016
To me Oh. This is a framed confession... She only named foreigners, the only nigerian she mentioned is Late..... Since she said about 89℅ of our entertainer are there, she should have named
them.
Re: "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) by blezynetym(f): 2:51pm On Feb 23, 2016
jchima14:
Bros there is illuminati oooo
Re: "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) by alaskido(m): 3:03pm On Feb 23, 2016
This girl MUST be insane or she is high on Oshogbo weed. She almost implicated the pastor by saying "YOU KNOW NOW". Na wetin the pastor know? Chai, see what some people have done to this girl. She should be taken to Yaba left for mental evaluation.

Useless girl. Na Illuminati kill Abacha, Yaradua, my father and mother wey die 10 years ago, my uncle and aunty them.

Come to think of it, it can be arrangement o.
Re: "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) by Segedinho(m): 3:09pm On Feb 23, 2016
In as much dat "nothing concern me".....I m disturbed because she was very quick 2 mention names of d artist abroad and could not mention just one living artist in 9ja......I believe if she had mentioned names like timaya, p square nd olamide. .sh would get a response 4m em but d likes of Jay z,Rihanna n co will not even gv a shit abt her......abi baphomet dey fear 9ja artist

1 Like

Re: "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) by Otsealu1(f): 3:17pm On Feb 23, 2016
Rubish, that girl is the worst actress i've ever seen. Abeg some people should go get a life

1 Like

Re: "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) by ksynya2015(f): 6:26pm On Feb 23, 2016
We may hear anywhere - https://ask.naij.com/religion/illuminati-who-are-they-i24007.html Illuminati. What is the origin and defenition of It? Latin Illuminatus means enlightened. Mostly it referred to secret union with members opposing superstitions, obscurantism, religion, abuses of any power. Elliminati build New World Order, controling and establishing the all possible affairs of world.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication / Nigeria’s Five Richest Pastors And How They Made Their Wealth / Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.