Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,144 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

"Bring Back Corruption" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Bring Back Corruption" (731 Views)

Ordinary Nigerians Not Among Those Saying ‘Bring Back Corruption’ - Osinbajo / President Buhari Bring Back Corruption / Operation Bring Back Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Bring Back Corruption" by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 22, 2016
If with Corruption Dollar was 180/210 :> and without Corruption Dollar is now 395/425,
Brother and Sisters, you will agree with me that we need corruption in this country...: #‎BRING_BACK_CORRUPTION‬

5 Likes

Re: "Bring Back Corruption" by SeverusSnape(m): 11:16am On Feb 22, 2016
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin grin grin

Bubu is working cheesy
Re: "Bring Back Corruption" by Ojukwufrank: 11:17am On Feb 22, 2016
With the mindset of the op, i will have to agree that Nigeria is doomed. Jeeeeez

3 Likes

Re: "Bring Back Corruption" by psucc(m): 11:26am On Feb 22, 2016
@ojukwufrank, agreed that the mindset is bad but how else will one think if the scenario as currently playing out continues.

It will be better if we bring back corruption to that the economy can stabilize and grow.

It means that we have impliedly adopted corruption.
Re: "Bring Back Corruption" by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 22, 2016
Cpiano:

If with Corruption Dollar was 180/210 :> and without Corruption Dollar is now 395/425,
Brother and Sisters, you will agree with me that we need corruption in this country...: #‎BRING_BACK_CORRUPTION‬
\

why not add bring back oil price of $120 per barrel.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Bring Back Corruption" by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 22, 2016
Ojukwufrank:
With the mindset of the op, i will have to agree that Nigeria is doomed. Jeeeeez
my guy shuuuuuuuurrrrrrrraaaaaaap. This one wen masses wan die so,u like am? Mayb because u get small job dey manage,u tink everybody in the country is like u? If u don't know,people are dieing of hunger.I know my "bringBackCouuruptn " is somehow sha o,but this is not the king of Nigeria we want. They said the time of so Called corruption was bad,Bros this change era worst pass. Can't you get it?

3 Likes

Re: "Bring Back Corruption" by sayitout1: 11:36am On Feb 22, 2016
Yes o
Re: "Bring Back Corruption" by Flexherbal(m): 11:37am On Feb 22, 2016
Corruption will even make it worst.
Re: "Bring Back Corruption" by Ojukwufrank: 11:38am On Feb 22, 2016
Cpiano:
my guy shuuuuuuuurrrrrrrraaaaaaap. This one wen masses wan die so,u like am? Mayb because u get small job dey manage,u tink everybody in the country is like u? If u don't know,people are dieing of hunger.I know my "bringBackCouuruptn " is somehow sha o,but this is not the king of Nigeria we want. They said the time of so Called corruption was bad,Bros this change era worst pass. Can't you get it?

You are the one to shut the smelly gutter you call mouth, throwing insult shows you have nothing upstairs. Keep blaming others for your misfortune and not go find a better job. Who will even employ you with the rubbish you wrote up there and your dirty mindset. Pathetic

1 Like

Re: "Bring Back Corruption" by FetchUK: 11:41am On Feb 22, 2016
That's a very negative statement.
Lack of efficient systems is part of the reasons for the current situation.
Corruption was a chief contributor...so with your thinking you'll go on to lie with the devil in order to drive off in luxury?!
Not saying the current rates are acceptable at all.
Re: "Bring Back Corruption" by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 22, 2016
Flexherbal:
Corruption will even make it worst.
Bros wetin person go come do or talk?Because like seriously only God knows where we are going in this country.If you have gone check prices of stuffs in the market lately,then u go know say wahala dey.
Re: "Bring Back Corruption" by obailala(m): 11:46am On Feb 22, 2016
Illiteracy
Re: "Bring Back Corruption" by Dheartless: 11:52am On Feb 22, 2016
Sai baba Abeg do something na
ok I no go call you dullard again I promise.
because this thing don pass dullard matter....
this one get ++ after the word. e.g dullard++

but just do something abeg
Re: "Bring Back Corruption" by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 22, 2016
Ojukwufrank:

You are the one to shut the smelly gutter you call mouth, throwing insult shows you have nothing upstairs. Keep blaming others for your misfortune and not go find a better job. Who will even employ you with the rubbish you wrote up there and your dirty mindset. Pathetic
silence is the best answer for a fool like you.
Re: "Bring Back Corruption" by obailala(m): 11:55am On Feb 22, 2016
tuale4u:
\

why not add bring back oil price of $120 per barrel.
That is obviously the foolishness of the Op, omitting the obvious oil price factor. Some may feign ignorance of this factor just to have a political argument, but a lot of others are actually truly ignorant.
Re: "Bring Back Corruption" by Ojukwufrank: 11:56am On Feb 22, 2016
Cpiano:
silence is the best answer for a fool like my dirty mother.

Okay then.

(1) (Reply)

APC: Fayose Has Something To Hide- The Nation / Infantino Voted New FIFA Boss / Where's Oga Mvsiwa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.