Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,027 members, 7,807,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified (40421 Views)

Please Help Save A Sister's Life... / Please Help A Sister Out,hubby Is Making Life Miserable To Me / My True Life Story On Finding An 11-Year-Old Lost Child - Chocolateme (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by bellong: 5:46am On Feb 25, 2016
iAmCharis:
@bellong do you mind sending this to someone with large followers to post on Instagram?

That might be able to get her help from some well to do Nigerians

Yes you can please..

Thanks
Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by winetapper: 7:10am On Feb 25, 2016
Funjosh:
winetapper we need some fresh wine here boss

i dey vex for una oo why Una no call me since..
You want to help and collect the blessings alone abi embarassed

Well sha i would stop drinking my Palm wine and wear my Thinking cap and start writing FP materials for more publicity to help Lola
You know as e dey be na

please pray for me too o small malaria just knock me down cry
Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by Aminat508(f): 7:16am On Feb 25, 2016
winetapper:

Well sha i would stop drinking my Palm wine and wear my Thinking cap and start writing FP materials for more publicity to help Lola
You know as e dey be na

Sorry dear kiss

1 Like

Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 25, 2016
May God heal her. Will pay in 40k into that account tomorrow.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by Funjosh(m): 8:33am On Feb 25, 2016
winetapper:

You know as e dey be na

Ababa no vex, that malaria go disappear sharply nothing do you boss. But pass me calabash make i take some palmwine smiley ; )

Favoured234 How are you
Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 25, 2016
SAMBARRY:
YEs my dear smiley

Long time
How are you & wura kiss
Hope youve put my daughter under A/c o.
I was just bringing your attention to this thread
Please can you also share it as well
thanks babes kiss

Onegai thats why I like you
You are very smart and always thinking out of the box
I havent seen you before but i know you are the true meaning of beauty and brains smiley
Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 25, 2016
TheSpecial0ne:

No matter how fast you run, God will run faster and locate you with blessings
Thank you very much
May your pocket never run dry

Thank you also to all those who have donated, about to donate and donating
Thank you all for your prayers
Thank you all for your support
Thank you all for your encouragement
Thank you all for your shares
Thank you all for your advise
Only God can reward you all
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by Donald3d(m): 9:14am On Feb 25, 2016
TheSpecial0ne:
Thanks bro, God bless you.be expecting times 10 in your account before the week runs out smiley
Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by bellong: 10:37am On Feb 25, 2016
TheSpecial0ne:

Thanks a million.. You are blessed..
Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by Gboliwe: 10:44am On Feb 25, 2016
bellong:

Thanks a million.. You are blessed..

Isn't there is way you can arrange for a savings account so this N50 deduction by the government is stopped? Every kobo counts and cumulative N50 means a lot
Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by Amhappy(f): 11:13am On Feb 25, 2016
tearoses:
udysweet
miami11
amhappy
acidosis
Cutehector
raumdeuter
Mariecakes

smiley

Silver or gold I don't have right now, I will be praying for you Lola. Ehee where that bro Marxxx abeg show face here. He who the Lord has blessed no man can curse.
Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by okparea(m): 11:14am On Feb 25, 2016
if i can't send you money this week i will post 20k to that account on monday i pray she get well soon

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by damiso(f): 11:16am On Feb 25, 2016
Glad to see the thread is gaining momentum..

Onegai fast thinking on the dollar bit.
Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by lily12(f): 11:17am On Feb 25, 2016
Please can I get a name/location to use for W. Union/Moneygram? Might not be able to send immediately but will do so as soon as possible. Praying for you all in the meantime. Sorry if the information I have requested is somewhere in the thread.. I only read it on the initial day.
Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by jaybee3(m): 11:21am On Feb 25, 2016
Amhappy:

Silver or gold I don't have right now, I will be praying for you Lola. Ehee where that bro Marxxx abeg show face here. He who the Lord has blessed no man can curse.

How much would you have donated if you had some spare?
Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by Amhappy(f): 11:32am On Feb 25, 2016
jaybee3:

How much would you have donated if you had some spare?

3-5k, why u dey ask?
Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by jaybee3(m): 11:35am On Feb 25, 2016
Amhappy:

3-5k, why u dey ask?

reply your PM and i will tell you why
Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by therealMcCain: 11:37am On Feb 25, 2016
I have contributed my own widows mite(5k) this morning. will add more, month end

5 Likes

Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 25, 2016
Well I don't have cash in me but can I post her pictures and details on my instagram and other social network accts? May God be with her.

3 Likes

Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by lexyril: 11:57am On Feb 25, 2016
therealMcCain:

How did you managed to make the online transfer? I have been trying to add the acct details to my acct to make the transfer but it keeps saying host connection failed.
Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by Amhappy(f): 12:01pm On Feb 25, 2016
jaybee3:

reply your PM and i will tell you why
Done thanks bro
Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by bellong: 1:28pm On Feb 25, 2016
Update,

Lola and her husband are on their way to Abuja as the hospital agreed to collect part payment as deposit. The total sum of 1.45M has been transferred to the hospital's account and receipt of it already acknowledged.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by bellong: 1:29pm On Feb 25, 2016
Hospital address:Zenith Medical and Kidney Centre, 3, Egbedi Close, Off Ladoke Akintola Boulevard, Garki II, Abuja
Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by Onegai(f): 1:29pm On Feb 25, 2016
Dollar is back up to N295 but let's keep an eye on the rate.

@tearoses (ducks and blushes)
Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by bellong: 1:33pm On Feb 25, 2016
Gboliwe:

Isn't there is way you can arrange for a savings account so this N50 deduction by the government is stopped? Every kobo counts and cumulative N50 means a lot

We are trying to...
Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by Funjosh(m): 2:04pm On Feb 25, 2016
Gboliwe:

Eeewooo,if I undertand you well, Bayo send #5000, dey comot #50. Chucks send #5000, dey comot #50. Halimat send #5000, dey comot #50. shocked shocked shocked

Please if that is the case bellong open another account for this purpose please because every naira is very important at this time. sad

2 Likes

Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by ifyalways(f): 3:18pm On Feb 25, 2016
bellong:

We are trying to...
It should be quite easy to do in 24 hours or less. Just get her account opening forms to sign, someone else can help fill it out, go with her identification and utility bill and its done.

1 Like

Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by bukatyne(f): 4:18pm On Feb 25, 2016
tearoses:
Hope you don't mind me tagging you kiss

salsera
Rebella
bukatyne
chillisauce
Timbuktou
mindfullness
Sagamite
Thecongo2
Debosky

Please can you also tag/share as many as you can.
Thank you

Thanks for the mention

I pray God gives her divine healing
Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
I couldn't even stop the tears....God please heal her and send helpers to her....
health is really important...
I really wish I could help....so sad..
Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by therealMcCain: 5:04pm On Feb 25, 2016
lexyril:
therealMcCain:

How did you managed to make the online transfer? I have been trying to add the acct details to my acct to make the transfer but it keeps saying host connection failed.

It depends on your banking platform & the network status at that time.

I don't get what you mean by adding the acct details to your acc
Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by Caracta(f): 7:29pm On Feb 25, 2016
lily12:
Please can I get a name/location to use for W. Union/Moneygram? Might not be able to send immediately but will do so as soon as possible. Praying for you all in the meantime. Sorry if the information I have requested is somewhere in the thread.. I only read it on the initial day.

Thanks lily12. Where do you reside?

2 Likes

Re: Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified by Caracta(f): 7:31pm On Feb 25, 2016
bellong:

We are trying to...

Abuja right? Opening a savings account should be easy. The only problem is they wouldn't want to open in proxy. She probably has a savings account. Please ask her.

Well done.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Court Declares The Power Of Ikoyi Registry To Conduct Marriages In Lagos NULL / Man Knocks Off His Wife's Teeth After She Refused To Abort Their Baby (Photos) / Oyibo Man Pounds Yam For His African Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.