Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

When Will You Begin To Listen To Sound Advice Mr & Mrs Zombie - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will You Begin To Listen To Sound Advice Mr & Mrs Zombie (561 Views)

"Nigeria’s Recession Will Begin To End ‘Slowly’ But ‘Painfully’ In July 2017" / Arms Scandal: Buhari Ready To Listen To Jonathan - Femi Adesina / Aba Erupt Into Massive Protest As Military Begin To Pull Off The Street-pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will You Begin To Listen To Sound Advice Mr & Mrs Zombie by ZombieNation: 12:53pm On Feb 22, 2016
APChangeZombie:

Part of the agreement to support Buhari, the US insisted that the new APC govt will take an IMF loan drawn in dollars.

The reason the US stopped buying our oil during Jonathan was because that govt was diversifying our external reserves away from the dollar and moving closer to BRICs currency and the Chinnese RMB.

Now that the APC is in govt the US is now showing their real hand and are insisting on devaluation first before they loan Buhari any dime.

The 2016 deficit budget is based on this same loans and so we can simply assume that by January when they begin to take the first tranct of IMF loan they will start devaluation.

The dollar is climbing against the dollar now because people are scrambling for it in anticipation of future devaluation.

By January expect the dollar to trade 500 naira.

The foolish apc zombies sold us to JP Morgan because they wanted power by all means.
Re: When Will You Begin To Listen To Sound Advice Mr & Mrs Zombie by ZombieNation: 12:54pm On Feb 22, 2016
APChangeZombie:
You need to wake up and see that God has fled this evil blood soaked land where evil men hold sway.

Your sins have reached the most high. The souls of the saints killed by your jihadists in their quest for power and domination has been heard by God.

Why do you think everything is collapsing? The security situation is far worse, the economy is in shambles, a drought is coming next here for the north and with it pestilence and death.

God is not happy at all.

He has ordained this great delusion on fools like you in order to hasten your destruction by your own blind foolish fanatiscm for the most incredulous excuse of a president.

Those who the gods want to destroy they make mad and just like pharaoh whose heart was hardened so God can show his power on Egypt so also have you all been made dumb and foolish.

Your destruction is final. Your unending wars and pestilence is on its way. Next time you will not kill innocent Christians and abduct their girls for power sake.
Re: When Will You Begin To Listen To Sound Advice Mr & Mrs Zombie by dukie25: 12:56pm On Feb 22, 2016
Zombies have no ability to reason independently, that's why they're called zombie.

3 Likes

Re: When Will You Begin To Listen To Sound Advice Mr & Mrs Zombie by ZombieNation: 12:57pm On Feb 22, 2016
APChangeZombie:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-TLJ8ZLpGb9E/UkUJs0gYyKI/AAAAAAAAIco/8RlMIFu7eP4/s1600/seven-cows.jpg[/img]

I laugh at the zombies who were telling me to go and drink my oyel.

Isnt it ironic that your giant "my ass" of Africa is on the brink of bankruptcy over that same oyel?

There was a time here on this platform where some "Tajus" , "Mulikats" and their "Adamu" ab0ki masters where telling us from the ND that our oyel was worthless and that we could not feed ourselves due to the environmental degradation of our land and water due to 50yrs of irresponsible oil exploration. They told me to go and drink my oyel!

One Taju told me that he wishes the oyel to crash to one dollar. I lolled! Why ? Because the change chanting zombie never knew that they were the ones more dependent on the oyel .

Now that oil is crashing and will continue to crash, and they are seeing the reality of an oil crash on their parasitic yeast economy I wonder if they still want to see the oyel crash.

Loooooooooooooooolz!

All your change nonsnese was based on feeding off the golden geese and as things stand you dont have a single clue on what to do next.

Isnt this pathetic to say the least?

I have been warning and advising you to go back to the farm but una refuse. If you had heeded my warning 5yrs ago you will be harvesting cocoa pods by now but NO una too sophisticated to farm again.

And to make matters worse off, economic analysts are predicting a 7 yrs low in oil prices.

7 yrs ! The schmitta began on september 23, 2015. For the next seven years you will go through severe famine all because you refused to remove your ingrate lazy parasitic eyes off my oyel.

Jonathan has gone with his goodluck.

God can never be at peace with a nation ruled by evil heartless bloodletting people who have spilled the blood of his children for power.

What they seek with power they will never achieve but rather that same power they killed, slandered and blackmailed for will be their stage of disgrace!

Enjoy your next 7yrs famine and dont think it will end after 7yrs because if you dont repent it will continue for another 7yrs.
Re: When Will You Begin To Listen To Sound Advice Mr & Mrs Zombie by ZombieNation: 1:03pm On Feb 22, 2016
APChangeZombie:
6 trillion naira deficit budget for 2016 that will most likely climb to 8 trillion naira.

This is despite the fact that crude is trading at $38 and is forecast to crash to as low as $20!

Common sense tells me you cut down when your inflow is lowered but the zombie masters wants to borrow to service the nation.

The change budget is expected to be the biggest budget ever in the history of Nigeria and ironically it is all based on debt.

By this time next year federal civil servants (the ones remaining after mass sacking) will be no different than Osun workers groaning under that rascal.

Change!
Re: When Will You Begin To Listen To Sound Advice Mr & Mrs Zombie by ZombieNation: 1:04pm On Feb 22, 2016
APChangeZombie:
Fuel subsidy will finally be removed

Utility cost will increase

The Lagos state agbereo Tax model will soon begin that is why they are now chasing Linda up and down.

FG work force will see at least 30% reduction.

The States have already agreed not to implement the minimum wage.

Promotions and entitlements will be put on embargo and slashed just like back in 1984.

Your voice will be gagged on social media and the useless jaundiced media will only be telling you how PDP is the cause of your hunger.

Mass migrations will begin and some of you Tajus will be claiming that you come from Borno in order to secure asylum in Europe and the US.

If you choose to stage a public protest on your suffering condition then the Military will be dispatched to deal severely with you and if you complain they will remind you how you supported the killing of peaceful Biafran protesters and Shiites in Zaria.

Change is here!

Deal with it accordingly

Re: When Will You Begin To Listen To Sound Advice Mr & Mrs Zombie by APCHaram: 10:32am On Mar 09, 2020
bump

(1) (Reply)

BUHARIPHOBIA: 14 Months After, Ngozi Olejeme Yet To Bury Father / Breaking: Those Who Distorted 2016 Budget Will Be Severely Punished - President / Where Is The Change? -a Homecoming Nigerian Laments.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.