Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Nairalanders Using Using GOOGLE ADSENSE Should Come In Goohle Adsense TAX - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nairalanders Using Using GOOGLE ADSENSE Should Come In Goohle Adsense TAX (1345 Views)

Webmasters: Please Someone With Good Knowledge Of Google Adsense Should Help Me. / Difficulty Using Google Search Engine. / USA Adsense Tax ID Verification [solved] 50% Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Using Using GOOGLE ADSENSE Should Come In Goohle Adsense TAX by enifex(m): 2:21pm On Feb 22, 2016
To all Nairalanders that r using google ads pls come.to my aid, Someone told me that before I can get my google ads payment I must first set TAX INFO, guyz please give me clue of what I am going to fill there and how am gonna do that.

Please if I am using payonner how am i going to set that also? help me out people
Re: Nairalanders Using Using GOOGLE ADSENSE Should Come In Goohle Adsense TAX by gidimasters(m): 4:51pm On Feb 22, 2016
Its Usa AdSense Right?
Re: Nairalanders Using Using GOOGLE ADSENSE Should Come In Goohle Adsense TAX by enifex(m): 8:07pm On Feb 22, 2016
gidimasters:
Its Usa AdSense Right?
yes
Re: Nairalanders Using Using GOOGLE ADSENSE Should Come In Goohle Adsense TAX by gidimasters(m): 8:34pm On Feb 22, 2016
enifex:

yes
No One Will Want To Give You Their Tax Number Because Its Private... So I Dont know what you gotta do
Re: Nairalanders Using Using GOOGLE ADSENSE Should Come In Goohle Adsense TAX by Warlord3000(m): 9:10pm On Feb 22, 2016
Tell the dumbo head who sold u the adsense to help you out . This are the things they won't tell u when selling a foreign account to u..

No one will drop their tax info or social security number SSN for you
Re: Nairalanders Using Using GOOGLE ADSENSE Should Come In Goohle Adsense TAX by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 22, 2016
it's simple, get a payoneer account. the neceesary details you need including routing number comes with it
Re: Nairalanders Using Using GOOGLE ADSENSE Should Come In Goohle Adsense TAX by enifex(m): 11:27pm On Feb 22, 2016
Warlord3000:
Tell the dumbo head who sold u the adsense to help you out . This are the things they won't tell u when selling a foreign account to u..

No one will drop their tax info or social security number SSN for you
I registered it myself, just need someone to help me out, Tell me mean of getting the tax
Re: Nairalanders Using Using GOOGLE ADSENSE Should Come In Goohle Adsense TAX by enifex(m): 12:26am On Feb 23, 2016
radiokilla:
it's simple, get a payoneer account. the neceesary details you need including routing number comes with it
PLS SHIELD MORE LITE ON IT BRO
Re: Nairalanders Using Using GOOGLE ADSENSE Should Come In Goohle Adsense TAX by Warlord3000(m): 5:20am On Feb 23, 2016
enifex:

I registered it myself, just need someone to help me out, Tell me mean of getting the tax

Find someone legally staying in the US to give you that (that is if the person file their tax regularly or find a US citizen with social security number... To help you out with it.. (gonna be hard cos peeps don't give that out for security reasons)

Payoneer will only take care of the payment details but won't remove the RED TAX INFO prompt to finalize your verification.

Ciao
Re: Nairalanders Using Using GOOGLE ADSENSE Should Come In Goohle Adsense TAX by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 23, 2016
am also using usa adsense and I can get you d tax identification number mail be @ waliyatbabalola@gmail.com
Re: Nairalanders Using Using GOOGLE ADSENSE Should Come In Goohle Adsense TAX by Adele200(m): 2:52pm On Feb 24, 2016
I can help you get a Tax Identification Number (TIN) for your USA Adsense.

Those that have done business with here on Nairaland can testify.

Before you make any payment, i will show you all my previous customized TaX ID.

Contact me via

Call/whatsapp: 07030218140

Facebook: www.facebook.com/adeleyeb1

Stay Blessed!

(1) (Reply)

Smart Web Hosting And Web Development / Quick Solution To Godaddy Domain Issues, Such As, Website Coming Soon, So On / Come Here If You're Struggling To Get Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.