Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Aregbesola Planning To Replace Striking Doctors With Traditional Healers, Witch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Planning To Replace Striking Doctors With Traditional Healers, Witch (18877 Views)

FG Sacks Striking Doctors / Aregbesola Planning To Replace Striking Doctors With Witch Doctors – PDP / Flash: Aregbesola To Replace "Sacked Doctors" With Native Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Planning To Replace Striking Doctors With Traditional Healers, Witch by okuneddie(m): 4:23pm On Feb 22, 2016
why will anyone believe this rubbish....why....if u believe then u have to get a room at yaba left or Aro....if these people don't have better things to say they should just shut up.....this is not the kind of opposition we the masses need.....oppositions are good but not those talking and thinking that we are nanamu to believe this kind of story....
Re: Aregbesola Planning To Replace Striking Doctors With Traditional Healers, Witch by venus4cupid: 4:28pm On Feb 22, 2016
A man woke up from sleep today shouting holy ghost fire!!! The wife asked is lion chasing you in your dream? That would have been better said the man. What happened the wife asked? I nearly voted for APC again in my dream, the wife shouted blood of Jesus!!!!!
Re: Aregbesola Planning To Replace Striking Doctors With Traditional Healers, Witch by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 22, 2016
goodlifehyd:
[s]The way some people reason ehnn I bow!!! No wonder PDP was able to put ur heads under their armpit and buy you all with cheap talks... The same PDP your people died for just appointed SAS a very close friend to the founder of boko haram (In GEJ the clueless ineffectual buffoon's words)and they have zoned the presidency to the north which shows you all had been used and dumped like a sanitary pad.

Next time don't reason with ur anus. #Shalom

The person who came up with that accusation really needs a duplex in yaba left, nobody in his right senses would spew such trash!!![/s]

Nonsense
Re: Aregbesola Planning To Replace Striking Doctors With Traditional Healers, Witch by saintaustine(m): 4:32pm On Feb 22, 2016
Evathyst:
I'm not as jobless as those who will read this and still comment. And so, I'll not type any comment.

#No comment# lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Am with you on this.
God bless you
Re: Aregbesola Planning To Replace Striking Doctors With Traditional Healers, Witch by esb98: 4:35pm On Feb 22, 2016
Mtchew babalawo get medical degree or licence
Re: Aregbesola Planning To Replace Striking Doctors With Traditional Healers, Witch by FreeBoss: 4:39pm On Feb 22, 2016
I hope the witch doctors will not require the
blood of patients for sacrifice without their
consent shocked
Re: Aregbesola Planning To Replace Striking Doctors With Traditional Healers, Witch by olatex25(m): 4:41pm On Feb 22, 2016
Evathyst:
I'm not as jobless as those who will read this and still comment. And so, I'll not type any comment.

#No comment# lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
it shows ow jobless u are, cos u just did....
Re: Aregbesola Planning To Replace Striking Doctors With Traditional Healers, Witch by babamoha(m): 5:08pm On Feb 22, 2016
In as much say all na doctor.
Re: Aregbesola Planning To Replace Striking Doctors With Traditional Healers, Witch by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 22, 2016
Thats Curious.........
Re: Aregbesola Planning To Replace Striking Doctors With Traditional Healers, Witch by goodgate: 5:32pm On Feb 22, 2016
modelmike7:
PDP with their Propaganda.
They never learn.
Re: Aregbesola Planning To Replace Striking Doctors With Traditional Healers, Witch by josephmbonu: 5:33pm On Feb 22, 2016
The time of witches and wizards in near. Beware!
Re: Aregbesola Planning To Replace Striking Doctors With Traditional Healers, Witch by jazzboi: 5:44pm On Feb 22, 2016
goodlifehyd:
The way some people reason ehnn I bow!!! No wonder PDP was able to put ur heads under their armpit and buy you all with cheap talks... The same PDP your people died for just appointed SAS a very close friend to the founder of boko haram (In GEJ the clueless ineffectual buffoon's words)and they have zoned the presidency to the north which shows you all had been used and dumped like a sanitary pad.

Next time don't reason with ur anus. #Shalom

The person who came up with that accusation really needs a duplex in yaba left, nobody in his right senses would spew such trash!!!

yet people like you would be the first to call the president a dullard when you still can't differentiate between curse and cause. smh!!!
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Aregbesola Planning To Replace Striking Doctors With Traditional Healers, Witch by kazyhm(m): 5:49pm On Feb 22, 2016
very innovative idea not only babalawo shall be employ the Alfas and pastor and pastor mrs should prepare to submit their CVs
Re: Aregbesola Planning To Replace Striking Doctors With Traditional Healers, Witch by kazyhm(m): 5:49pm On Feb 22, 2016
very innovative idea not only babalawo shall be employ the Alfas and pastor and pastor mrs should prepare to submit their CVs
Re: Aregbesola Planning To Replace Striking Doctors With Traditional Healers, Witch by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 22, 2016
Patronise Nigerian Science.
Re: Aregbesola Planning To Replace Striking Doctors With Traditional Healers, Witch by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 22, 2016
When they were in power, what did they do ooo PDP don come again with em yeye talks
Re: Aregbesola Planning To Replace Striking Doctors With Traditional Healers, Witch by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 22, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Aregbesola Planning To Replace Striking Doctors With Traditional Healers, Witch by sauskyjoe(m): 6:38pm On Feb 22, 2016
Lol
Re: Aregbesola Planning To Replace Striking Doctors With Traditional Healers, Witch by datigbogirl: 6:52pm On Feb 22, 2016
Re: Aregbesola Planning To Replace Striking Doctors With Traditional Healers, Witch by Splinz(m): 6:57pm On Feb 22, 2016
Lol
Re: Aregbesola Planning To Replace Striking Doctors With Traditional Healers, Witch by Jhayeahsam01(m): 6:58pm On Feb 22, 2016
aregbe is a failed governor
Re: Aregbesola Planning To Replace Striking Doctors With Traditional Healers, Witch by onyxo76(m): 7:42pm On Feb 22, 2016
at least they will be paid by ifa oracle no need for salary...
Re: Aregbesola Planning To Replace Striking Doctors With Traditional Healers, Witch by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 22, 2016
this should go to the history books... till the world ends this is the lamest, dumbest and most stewpid propaganda ever made on this earth. dang!
Re: Aregbesola Planning To Replace Striking Doctors With Traditional Healers, Witch by omarky(m): 10:39pm On Feb 22, 2016
Pple z PDP is dead, I thought it wz all political permutation. Not until Diran Odeyemi confirmed it. Is this the opposition Nurse Metuh promised us. PDP is in failed state even as an opposition. Imagine Dr. Ifayemi Elebuiban telling u to carry ebo(sacrifice) to Orita Olaiya as an antidote 4 an accident victim. Nigeria........ What a country!!!
Re: Aregbesola Planning To Replace Striking Doctors With Traditional Healers, Witch by mamajaz(f): 11:47pm On Feb 22, 2016
LordVoldemort:
THE name of the PDP spokesman said it all ODEYEMI everyone that believes this crap should adopt the name
As in Ode ye... mumuism befits...
Re: Aregbesola Planning To Replace Striking Doctors With Traditional Healers, Witch by Stanbeto: 7:03am On Feb 23, 2016
Aregbe could this be True?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El-Rufai: Yobe NBA Joins Protest / Yul Edochie: I Will Defeat All Candidates In A Free & Fair Presidential Election / EndSARS Protest Holds In Osun Despite Police’s Warning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.