Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,821 members, 7,806,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

The Dollar Vs Naira, Can This Be Done? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Dollar Vs Naira, Can This Be Done? (31347 Views)

Rethink What 38,000 Naira Can Do For You / How Buhari Can Crash The Dollar/naira Disparity- Ifeanyi Ubah / Naira Strengthens Against The Dollar As Bdc Intervention Goes On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dollar Vs Naira, Can This Be Done? by uracocksucker: 5:29pm On Apr 07, 2016
lmfao was that a letter to Santa or some goober just having fun?
Re: The Dollar Vs Naira, Can This Be Done? by bigval(m): 5:33pm On Apr 07, 2016
OP you did your best, but I still maintain my stand on the Nigerian system, let's revert back to true federalism and resource control, watch how local governments with crude oil scout for Investors to come in and build refineries, they tax and use it to develop their places, the North with all their minerals will be forced to buckle down and look for investment to build their place, I believe every part of Nigeria has potentials of being fully independent of the center, harnessing their resources, creating jobs and wealth

2 Likes

Re: The Dollar Vs Naira, Can This Be Done? by PassingShot(m): 5:33pm On Apr 07, 2016
dukie25:
The only solution I can think of would be for the dullard to resign.

His botched budget of corruption made me come to that conclusion.
It shows your brain is empty if this is all you can pen down after reading this laudable effort by a fellow human being like you.

4 Likes

Re: The Dollar Vs Naira, Can This Be Done? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 07, 2016
modath:

Missed this earlier but My God!!! Just 2 Likes for this? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I can't deal.....SMH

You have done your best, you can't force the "rest" ....
I am not shocked.... with the level of dummies crawling all around Nairaland begging jamb to dash them 40 mark.... they will never read ..... ever ever. ... even if it is to save their lives. But start one stupid discussion on any crappie and watch them become Internet champions

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Dollar Vs Naira, Can This Be Done? by Xonology: 5:35pm On Apr 07, 2016
Beanhead:

Thank you very much. you're supposed to be the Minister of economics. serio
forget that, all those things up there are mere rhetorics.. Go to ministry of finance and see a heap of wonderful master plans that we've been preparing for the last 30+ years, and you ask yourself, why is none of this master plan working? The answer is that it's been implemented on a faulty foundation and until we address that, nothing is ever gonna work.
Re: The Dollar Vs Naira, Can This Be Done? by upsonn(m): 5:36pm On Apr 07, 2016
dukie25:
The only solution I can think of would be for the dullard to resign.

His botched budget of corruption made me come to that conclusion.

Abiru!
Re: The Dollar Vs Naira, Can This Be Done? by Xonology: 5:36pm On Apr 07, 2016
bigval:
OP you did your best, but I still maintain my stand on the Nigerian system, let's revert back to true federalism and resource control, watch how local governments with crude oil scout for Investors to come in and build refineries, they tax and use it to develop their places, the North with all their minerals will be forced to buckle down and look for investment to build their place, I believe every part of Nigeria has potentials of being fully independent of the center, harnessing their resources, creating jobs and wealth
Thank you my brother .. Leave them let them keep lying to themselves..

1 Like

Re: The Dollar Vs Naira, Can This Be Done? by malton: 5:42pm On Apr 07, 2016
modath:

FP!! Nice!!

Malton, kudos... wink

Mynd44, Lalasticlala, Major Props!!

Madam, na you oh! Hehe..

There's way too much sense in there to not be heard/seen.

Femi Adesina might be lurking around; the message could go very far now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dollar Vs Naira, Can This Be Done? by MightyFortress: 5:47pm On Apr 07, 2016
Lovely
Re: The Dollar Vs Naira, Can This Be Done? by Mrjo(m): 5:50pm On Apr 07, 2016
olafum1:
OP. You made a lot of sense up there..

Kudos.

I just wished all importation can be banned for now, starting from rice
by saying this i wonder where u come from, did u think that nnpc stop refineing for nothing? Pls. Come to nija u wil understand better.
Re: The Dollar Vs Naira, Can This Be Done? by Wealthyonos(m): 5:51pm On Apr 07, 2016
Did you read how much govt spend in paying past leaders? And the amount states spend on their past leaders too? Bros, no matter how much we make, if corruption is not dealt with, people will still loot and invest the money outside making it dire for the naira to competite with the dollar.
Re: The Dollar Vs Naira, Can This Be Done? by heo88(m): 5:57pm On Apr 07, 2016
989900:
As annoyingly repetitive as it may seem, we can't get out of this quagmire without addressing the below 'causes' -- even if we devalue the Naira to N1,000 to a Dollar!

1. Check excess liquidity and currency racketeering/fraud (see Henry Boyo's explanation. . . I have posted many stuffs about it previously), while promulgating industry revolutionizing monetary policies.

2. Amend our laws to draw in investors (use propaganda if need be).

3. Amend power generation and transmission laws to attract investors in that sector . . . do everything possible on earth and beyond to achieve at the least, 15 hours stable power supply averagely (this would catalyze industrial revolution, while reducing demand for refined pet. products).

4. Refineries -- we need all four gov't refineries, and tens of modular ones running since last decade -- until we stop the importation of refined petroleum products that eats up, up to 30-40% of our Forex, we are going no where!
We were bringing in hundreds of millions of dollars in the early 90s from refined products exports, right now, we should have colonized West Africa with NNPC products everywhere (refined products have no OPEC cap)!

5. Encourage exports, and local content.

Re: Senator Bruce: As much as I admire his vigor and enthusiasm about the whole 'buyNaija' awareness, it's just a fraction in the scheme of things!

While importing palm oil from the same Malaysia we introduced palm oil to, importing eggs from South Africa we fought and paid to liberate, importing rice from a politically unstable Thailand, or toothpicks from hell are all 'weirdos', they account for far less than what
importation of refined petroleum products cost us; then we have the importation of aircrafts and parts and servicing which costs us hundreds of millions of dollars annually -- but Bruce believes it's about our average $20-$50 shoes or bags, $100 phones, or what-not (roughly 10-20 percent of our forex demand), or about our cheap $5,000 cars which by the way generates income for customs when they 'land', while gov't and it's officials are actually the ones bringing the forex gulping machines (probably without paying custom duties).
NBS just released a report indicating between January 2010 - September 2015, we spent over N20 trillion (roughly $130 BILLION . . . 2014 dollar) on just importation of PMS, AGO, and DPK alone!
Same refined products we mine from our backyards, same refined products we were net exporters of (raking in millions of dollars from), 25 years ago! If this is not madness, what is?

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: Though he is yet to disclose his so called "secret" or magic wand (but I guess it is: probably supporting the country's fuel import-consumption . . . probably for some while).

My own idea of bringing the dollar exchange rate to below N200 in say 3 months would be namely:

Stop the importation of refined products now and find alternative to how we survive without it -- it gulps 40% of our forex!

Crazy, right? However, we probably can (everyone's contribution and criticism would be helpful here), if the gov't is serious about it, and if it can carry the people along especially with the budding awareness of the demise of our economy.

1. Get the NNPC, special task forces, Armed forces, and the people on board as regards protecting the pipelines.

2. Get NNPC to make sure the refineries do not slouch again, rather, increasing in production.

3. Get the few trains we have working, and create an awareness on conserving fuel.

4. Provide very affordable mass transit buses, while encouraging car owners to shed usage, or re-introduce something similar to our old 'odd number/even number system' for cars that should have access to the road on particular days.

5. Provide gas, give free/cheap cylinders to boot if necessary.

6. Power: without fairly stable power supply it will be a difficult one. Fairly stable power reduces the need for PMS and AGO, reduces importation of generators and alternative power equipment.

7. Checkmate cross-border fuel smuggling.

8. Modular refineries: they can be imported and made operational in months.

9. Sell off some portion of gov't assets to foreign investors. #ppp

Additionals:

10. Encourage Nigerians overseas to invest back home.

11. Recover all debts, 'stolens', and 'accruables'.

12. Reduce gov't recurrent expenditure and buying local for all gov't purposes if available -- starting with them senator's cars, and presidential budget and travels.

13. Consider changing currency colors.

14. Agric exports.

If we can do all the above (sounds crazy though . . . desperate situation calls for desperate measures), our refined fuel consumption rate should drop to 'near' what NNPC can support, or at worst, greatly reduce importation of refined fuel by more than 60%. Then we "buynaija"; the Naira will firm up, and the CBN can probably tweak the exchange rate to gain say N2-N4/$, which will indicate a direction of positive purpose, causing the BM, hoarders, and racketeers to panic-sell their dollars, while the CBN tries its best to enforce and enhance/support a strict range for bank rates.

Devaluation in our case', is a symptomatic approach to a systematic malady: underlying causes won't be cured!
It's like taking paracetamol as a curative for stage 4 cancer -- it 'probably' might make your pain dissipate (very likely it won't), but just for a very little while.

*Everyone's contribution and criticism would be helpful here.

Bros your desire to see an improvement in our currency, and by extension a healthier economy/country is commendable and we could do with more people like you. However some of what you've put down are problematic for a number of reasons (of which I will make as brief as possible). It's a little long but you asked for contributions and I hope you find it a worthwhile read:

1. Nigeria is a heavily-dependent oil country. I am pointing out the obvious but the long and short is that much of the complicity of previous governments, negligence and vested interests at home and abroad have helped to reify Nigeria's position. The SAP (structural adjustment programme), effectively diverted interest from agric and other forms of large-scale manufacturing. As such Nigeria never took the opportunity to industrialise vis-a-vis the more affluent western countries such as UK, France and the US to name some of a few. Now due to the looting of the treasury, Nigeria would need a quick global oil price recovery (think summer 2014 high of $115pb), miraculously rid the country of the boko haram insurgency, rapid and quick infrastructural implementation, industrialise at a record rate to bring about a reduction in the reliance on oil.

I hate to sound pessimistic but those factors are highly unlikely, not least because there are global tarrif agreements covering the production of cocoa, sugar and other commodities to name some of a few, which ties the hands of many former colonies, including Nigeria, so even if the aforementioned recovery occurred in record time, they'd be sanctioned if they violate the trade agreements that have largely been in place since 1964. Jamaica and Togo to name some of a few have also suffered as a result.

2. The lack of operational refineries as well known are due not only to domestic neglect, but western complicity which shouldn't be underestimated. Military governments were utilised through subversive means to protect Western interests, and rewarded handsomely, hence why some guys such as IBB to name one of a few, will never be caught up in fraud/criminal charges. Abacha is a notable exception to this because he went off script and started doing his own thing.

3. The reason we import palm oil from Malaysia is due to the aforementioned poor governance. Whilst the previous regimes were busy lining theirs and their cronies pockets, we conceded vital ground. In economic theory it is called comparative advantage (has existed as a theory since circa 1810) which is whereby one country can produce goods more efficiently than another. Malaysia took the opportunity whilst Nigeria was dulling and they will not dull on the sidelines like the opposition in power rangers, and let Nigeria begin to try and recover this lost ground. There are elements who benefit from this importation, both domestically and externally, thus their vested interest(s) will be protected.

In sum I don't agree with a US-backed devaluation because we do not produce any commodities or goods which will help mitigate this action. A devaluation will only precipitate potentially uncontrollable inflation; dare I say stagflation where the unemployment rate simultaneously increases rapidly with a soaring inflation rate. If people think they're seeing pepper now, they've not seen anything yet believe me.

Ps. Please read below to understand the reason why Nigeria's affected by the dollar/naira divergence and also why pipeline vandalism and other distractions, may in one way or another, still persist...

Nigeria was created courtesy of British imperial interests.

Due to comparative advantage and the 1944 creation of Bretton Woods institutions: IMF and World Bank, Nigeria, among other countries were always going to be at a global disadvantage. An example of this is that our agric production at the time of the aforementioned institutions being created, counted as British economy production.

The fact that this action made the dollar the world reserve currency, also adversely impacts Nigeria up to the present day. The very reason it was created was to reduce the possibility of the European countries, US etc, initiating another world war. Basically their unity is at the expense of Africa's.

Another factor that irks the West, is also 1973 oil crisis which messed up their economic growth but contemporaneously benefited OAPEC and Nigeria, resulting in Nigeria's currency, for a time being valued higher than the dollar and sterling concomitantly.

Post independence, Nigeria has been ravaged by competition from vested interests, whether 'Nigerians' being complicit in sustaining interests of the west, and/or the West sponsoring the successive brutal military regimes to protect their interests, of which an example can be seen in Shell's complicity in Ken Saro Wiwa's execution. Furthermore, even MKO was targeted because he was on the brink of securing a $250bn reparation package from the west, before his successful, but annulled 1993 election campaign.

In sum, Nigeria among others is perpetually kept in its low position because of the legacy (and continued clandestine practices) of western vested interests.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Dollar Vs Naira, Can This Be Done? by Senorprinz(m): 5:58pm On Apr 07, 2016
@op, you made a lot of good points, abeg make person wey read the post finish help me summarise am, thanks.
Re: The Dollar Vs Naira, Can This Be Done? by 989900: 5:58pm On Apr 07, 2016
malton:

Madam, na you oh! Hehe..

There's way too much sense in there to not be heard/seen.

Femi Adesina might be lurking around; the message could go very far now.

Nice one by the mods.

Modath ForTheWin!
Re: The Dollar Vs Naira, Can This Be Done? by gabicon: 6:00pm On Apr 07, 2016
Our refineries are moribund and they need to be sold if there is to be any chance of product self sufficiency. History backed with Statistics has shown that government can't manage any production facility and we really need to work on policy sustainability cause OBJ sold the refineries n yaradua reversed it, sold to cronies or not the fact is that for the past nine years we have been stagnant, now same person he sold it to is building a refinery with a capacity of 29million litres of fuel daily come 2018.
Re: The Dollar Vs Naira, Can This Be Done? by AZeD1(m): 6:01pm On Apr 07, 2016
989900:

You know the economic situation in the country since the mid 80s has taken it's toll on our populace (education-wise), churning out literate-illiterates, unemployable grads, and intellectual midgets (with knack for inanities like Toyin A, Tonto D, and e.t.c) with 'too long can't read syndrome'.

Our older uncles and aunts with the old 'standard 6' and 'modern 3' are more studious, literate, and civil than this new lot.

Great post, you are probably my favourite poster on here for now.

As for importing petroleum products, a whole industry that includes a cabal has been built around that, it would be very very hard to achieve what you are proposing.
I also believes Kachikwu knows this and that's part of what is causing the present fuel crisis.

I really don't know about our swap deals but we should be able to get PMS for crude without having to pay( transportation excluded though)
Re: The Dollar Vs Naira, Can This Be Done? by 989900: 6:06pm On Apr 07, 2016
Xonology:
Long grammar ! ... The problem is that we speak too much grammar in this country without addressing the root cause of our problem.. How can you centralize the resources of a country to one place and expect the country to move on? If you don't address the root cause of the problem, if you like adopt every know economic principle in salvaging our economy, it will never work. First thing first is power devolution.. True federalism, where by states are independent of the FG.. Let every state manage it's resources and pay 20% as tax to FG every month. Implement state police to tackle our security challenges.. Once this is done, the governors will know that it's no longer biz as usual thus, they will be forced to sit up.. Once this is done, all other challenges facing us will take care of itself.. But as long as we keep on lying to ourselves speaking long grammar which we've been doing for the past fifty something years, we are never gonna move forward.

I get your drift, but that will take 4-8 years to achieve (if you factor-in passing a positive bill such as the PIB is taking years to pass, or a 'mere' budget taking a quarter of a year to pass . . . we will all be dead if we are waiting for "true federalism" to happen before moving forward!).

OTOH, some states will "suffferrrrrr", actually some states will have to be swallowed back-in by their 'parent-state'.
Re: The Dollar Vs Naira, Can This Be Done? by oseiwe(m): 6:07pm On Apr 07, 2016
I believe d summary should be "Let there be Light!"
Re: The Dollar Vs Naira, Can This Be Done? by wristbangle: 6:10pm On Apr 07, 2016
richidinho:
Bros, forget grammar, the only solution is

Buhari to resign and apologize to Nigerians

For GEJ come and rule us again?
Re: The Dollar Vs Naira, Can This Be Done? by signz: 6:11pm On Apr 07, 2016
BiafranNigerian:

Bullshit. Government has no business in business. Government should not fix price of PMS. Take your subsidy away and Allow businessmen to import PMS and sell as they want. Privatize refining and set up a regulating frame work to monitor controls.

SIMPLE!!!

This is not rocket science. Government can't control everything.
Re: The Dollar Vs Naira, Can This Be Done? by Xonology: 6:18pm On Apr 07, 2016
989900:

I get your drift, but that will take 4-8 years to achieve (if you factor-in passing a positive bill such as the PIB is taking years to pass, or a 'mere' budget taking a quarter of a year to pass . . . we will all be dead if we are waiting for "true federalism" to happen before moving forward!).

OTOH, some states will "suffferrrrrr", actually some states will have to be swallowed back-in by their 'parent-state'.
If we are serious, the president should adopt a "doctrine of necessity" and convere a sovereign national conference where this can adopted.. On some states suffering, it will serve as a motivation to survival ... No state in this country that does not have the capacity to survive, the reason is that we are very lazy and this is caused by the feeding bottle system of government we are running.. But if we continue speaking grammar without addressing the root cause of this problem, I bet by 2030, we will still be here discussing this.
Re: The Dollar Vs Naira, Can This Be Done? by 989900: 6:22pm On Apr 07, 2016
AZeD1:

Great post, you are probably my favourite poster on here for now.

As for importing petroleum products, a whole industry that includes a cabal has been built around that, it would be very very hard to achieve what you are proposing.
I also believes Kachikwu knows this and that's part of what is causing the present fuel crisis.

I really don't know about our swap deals but we should be able to get PMS for crude without having to pay( transportation excluded though)

I agree, it's gon' be hard to take their "feeder" and say goodbye.

The cabals need to be re-integrated into the future plans of the gov't; not by bringing in products, but by going into PPP on some government owned facilities like depots, refineries, and pipelines.
Either way, they won't have a choice by the time Dangote's refinery starts running.

If Singapore (5 million population) with little or no oil, refines over 1 milion barrels/day, and Japan with all the earthquakes and tsunamis refines over 4.5million barrels/day, then we have a problem -- I mean, we should be refining all the 2.2 million barrels that we produce and more -- exporting refined products only.

No, we can't even refine a third of the 445,000 barrels that's allocated to NNPC daily -- we threw our country, our lives, our future, our kids future, our prosperity to the dogs (the cabals), we let them own this country and dictate at will, we then go to church to pray for prosperity by proxy a la 'miracles' . . . LoL.

Can you imagine Mobil has a 592,000 barrels/day nameplate refinery in Singapore, what do they have in Nigeria?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dollar Vs Naira, Can This Be Done? by frehage: 6:22pm On Apr 07, 2016
Natural gas can replace petrol effectively. It doesn't require refining, so no need of refineries. We have it in abundance, and in fact flair it to great economic loss. It can run our cars, and even power our generators, and cook our food in stead of LPG.

Some commercial buses in Benin City have been running on natural gas for like 4 years now under a program initiated by the former Petroleum Minister Madueke(Diezani).

Nigeria should consider natural gas as a national alternative to importation of petroleum products.

1 Like

Re: The Dollar Vs Naira, Can This Be Done? by AZeD1(m): 6:35pm On Apr 07, 2016
989900:

The cabals need to be re-integrated into the future plans of the gov't; not by bringing in products, but by going into PPP on some government owned facilities like depots, refineries, and pipelines.
Either way, they won't have a choice by the time Dangote's refinery starts running.

If Singapore (5 million population) with little or no oil, refines over 1 milion barrels/day, and Japan with all the earthquakes and tsunamis refines over 4.5million barrels/day, then we have a problem -- I mean, we should be refining all the 2.2 million barrels that we produce and more -- exporting refined products only.

No, we can't even refine a third of the 445,000 barrels that's allocated to NNPC daily -- we threw our country, our lives, our future, our kids future, our prosperity to the dogs (the cabals), we let them own this country and dictate at will, we then go to church to pray for prosperity by proxy a la 'miracles' . . . LoL.

Can you imagine Mobil has a 592,000 barrels/day nameplate refinery in Singapore, what do they have in Nigeria?
I believe this is the direction Kachikwu is heading. In recent times, Mobil has been buying up filling stations so I believe Kachikwu wants the oil majors to be players in the downstream sector.

As for the cabal, it would be hard for them to change because it means no more free money.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Dollar Vs Naira, Can This Be Done? by SamjohnnyB(m): 6:35pm On Apr 07, 2016
GOD BLESS U SIR.
DONT MIND HIM, SOME PEOPLE DONT THINK B4 THEY TALK.
PassingShot:

It shows your brain is empty if this is all you can pen down after reading this laudable effort by a fellow human being like you.
Re: The Dollar Vs Naira, Can This Be Done? by modath(f): 6:44pm On Apr 07, 2016
989900:

Nice one by the mods.

Mo FTW!

Naaaah, Mo didn't win nohin.. smiley

You bro , are the undisputed champion!!!

You came up with this masterpiece without direct quotes from millions of "online resources", major props Mon Frere. wink

So proud!!!l!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Dollar Vs Naira, Can This Be Done? by harzhan: 6:46pm On Apr 07, 2016
Nice one OP, I like it when solutions are proffered rather than blame games. But I think there's a major chink in this argument which is, this present administration is already doing some of these things you mentioned above. Subsidy has been removed, corruption is being fought to a standstill, partial importation ban, and this administration is trying to get the refineries working(remember the pH refinery was forced to start production before it shut down again). This is where these policies have led us, economic woes that have culminated from the past administration and manifesting in this.
The one thing I'll say we need to do within the next 3 months is to generate enough power to at least 15hrs/day average. This will jolt the economy and will have an indirect impact on our fuel consumption by reducing it(the bulk of it is usually to generate electricity). Then these "lofty" goals will begin to seem more attainable.
Re: The Dollar Vs Naira, Can This Be Done? by Kelvin0(m): 6:48pm On Apr 07, 2016
989900:

I am always impressed with pple who share similar positions as mine regarding d way forward for our country. I think u did justice to this topic , kudos, i've mailed u n followed u, pls reply.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Dollar Vs Naira, Can This Be Done? by frehage: 6:52pm On Apr 07, 2016
989900:
[i]Stop the importation of refined products now and find alternative to how we survive without it -- it gulps 40% of our forex!

Natural gas can replace petrol effectively. It doesn't require refining, so no need of refineries. We have it in abundance, and in fact flair it to great economic loss. It can run our cars, and even power our generators, and cook our food in stead of LPG.

Some commercial buses in Benin City have been running on natural gas for like 4 years now under a program initiated by the former Petroleum Minister Madueke(Diezani).

Nigeria should consider natural gas as a national alternative to importation of petroleum products.

1 Like

Re: The Dollar Vs Naira, Can This Be Done? by Kelvin0(m): 6:55pm On Apr 07, 2016
PassingShot:

Do u still reply this kinda pple, u of all pple should know that not every comment posted on threads are worth replying, dude is probably looking for cheap likes or hoping to start a brawl with that insensitive statement, u have helped him by replying him sef.
Re: The Dollar Vs Naira, Can This Be Done? by nosiebaba(m): 6:57pm On Apr 07, 2016
BiafranNigerian:

Bullshit. Government has no business in business. Government should not fix price of PMS. Take your subsidy away and Allow businessmen to import PMS and sell as they want. Privatize refining and set up a regulating frame work to monitor controls.
This one na mumu
Re: The Dollar Vs Naira, Can This Be Done? by nosiebaba(m): 6:59pm On Apr 07, 2016
Wow this is the most intelligent article I have read in some years.. Just to add a little.. Besides refine rows another way we can tackle this petroleum problem is by using an alternative to fuel.. That is Natural gas. Cars, trucks, trains and planes etc can run on natural gas.. You can use both just switch to whichever you want to use either fuel or gas.. And the thing is Nigeria has more than a trillion cubic feet reserves of natural gas.. If people take advantage of this alternative then we would have drastically reduced fuel importation.
Well that is my little contribution for now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How The World's Currencies Got Their Names / Giant Dangote Oil Refinery Begins Production In 3rd Quarter / 15 Lucrative Business Students Can Do On School Campus To Make Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.