Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Zaria Clash: Only El-zakzaky Can Make Us Come Before Panel Of Inquiry – Shi’ites - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zaria Clash: Only El-zakzaky Can Make Us Come Before Panel Of Inquiry – Shi’ites (9964 Views)

GEJ Shared N2 Billion Ecological Funds Among PDP States Only - El-rufai / Zakzaky's Brother Supports Army's Actions During Zaria Clash / 2 Female Victims Of Zaria Clash Between The Army And Shitte Sect Revealed (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zaria Clash: Only El-zakzaky Can Make Us Come Before Panel Of Inquiry – Shi’ites by DONSMITH123(m): 4:28pm On Feb 22, 2016
Shi’ite members have refused to appear before the Judicial Commission of Inquiry on the Army/Shi’ites clash in Zaria that left over sixty persons killed and several others injured, stressing that they will only appear if they have access to their leader, Shiekh Ibrahim El-Zakzaky, who will direct them on whether or not to appear.

Members of the 13-man commission headed by Justice Muhammadu Lawal Garba, were already at the Hassan Katsina State House, Kaduna as at 9am on Monday to listen to parties involved in the Zaria clash case. But they were told that the Shiite had through a letter to the commission turned down its invitation, giving a condition without which they will not appear.

Meanwhile, the General Officer Commanding, GOC, 1 Mechanised Division, Major General Adeniyi Oyebade appeared for the Army alongside other senior army officers.

The Commission of Inquiry was set up by Kaduna State government to examine the immediate and remote causes of the Zaria clash.

Addressing the sitting, the Chairman of the commission, Justice Muhammadu Lawal Garba, said, “This sitting has to be adjourned till Wednesday because of the absence of one party involved in the inquiry.”

He told counsel to the commission, Yusuf Ali SAN to find out the whereabouts of the Shiite leader, Zakzaky and report back to the commission within 24 hours, stressing that it is required by the law for every party in the clash to be present at all the sittings of the proceedings.

Addressing journalists shortly after the adjournment, Ali promised to locate the leader of the Shiites within 24 hours to enable his lawyers have access to him.

It would be recalled that Shi’ites had before now faulted the 13-man composition of the panel, saying some of its members are already against the Movement.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/02/22/zaria-clash-only-el-zakzaky-can-make-us-come-before-panel-of-inquiry-shiites/

1 Share

Re: Zaria Clash: Only El-zakzaky Can Make Us Come Before Panel Of Inquiry – Shi’ites by KINGwax007(m): 4:30pm On Feb 22, 2016
and u're still worried that the army fired at u?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zaria Clash: Only El-zakzaky Can Make Us Come Before Panel Of Inquiry – Shi’ites by DONSMITH123(m): 4:31pm On Feb 22, 2016
help me ask them o...the fear of Buratai

KINGwax007:
and u're still worried that the army fired at u?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Zaria Clash: Only El-zakzaky Can Make Us Come Before Panel Of Inquiry – Shi’ites by dukie25: 4:35pm On Feb 22, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: Zaria Clash: Only El-zakzaky Can Make Us Come Before Panel Of Inquiry – Shi’ites by chubhiee: 4:36pm On Feb 22, 2016
Are they expecting the ghost of El Zaky to gatecrash? Who knows miracles le shele.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zaria Clash: Only El-zakzaky Can Make Us Come Before Panel Of Inquiry – Shi’ites by AngryNigerian(m): 4:37pm On Feb 22, 2016
...& the above comments just made me forget what I was about to say! angry angry angry
Re: Zaria Clash: Only El-zakzaky Can Make Us Come Before Panel Of Inquiry – Shi’ites by OnankpaBa(m): 4:43pm On Feb 22, 2016
yeye
Re: Zaria Clash: Only El-zakzaky Can Make Us Come Before Panel Of Inquiry – Shi’ites by OsusuMustFlow(f): 4:51pm On Feb 22, 2016
come to think of it, is that man still alive?

3 Likes

Re: Zaria Clash: Only El-zakzaky Can Make Us Come Before Panel Of Inquiry – Shi’ites by OsusuMustFlow(f): 4:55pm On Feb 22, 2016
was thinking same way

AngryNigerian:
...& the above comments just made me forget what I was about to say! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Zaria Clash: Only El-zakzaky Can Make Us Come Before Panel Of Inquiry – Shi’ites by OsusuMustFlow(f): 4:56pm On Feb 22, 2016
where lalasticlala sef
Re: Zaria Clash: Only El-zakzaky Can Make Us Come Before Panel Of Inquiry – Shi’ites by Kagarko(m): 4:57pm On Feb 22, 2016
Its their own problem. With or with out him the panel will meet and give recommendations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zaria Clash: Only El-zakzaky Can Make Us Come Before Panel Of Inquiry – Shi’ites by SweetLove0(f): 4:58pm On Feb 22, 2016
mtchew
Re: Zaria Clash: Only El-zakzaky Can Make Us Come Before Panel Of Inquiry – Shi’ites by stephnie1(f): 5:06pm On Feb 22, 2016
ok
Re: Zaria Clash: Only El-zakzaky Can Make Us Come Before Panel Of Inquiry – Shi’ites by babyfaceafrica: 5:08pm On Feb 22, 2016
Kikikikiki...fear fear people...buratashi don deal with them
Re: Zaria Clash: Only El-zakzaky Can Make Us Come Before Panel Of Inquiry – Shi’ites by SynNelson(m): 5:12pm On Feb 22, 2016
we hv heard
Re: Zaria Clash: Only El-zakzaky Can Make Us Come Before Panel Of Inquiry – Shi’ites by ChappyChase: 5:12pm On Feb 22, 2016
Who cares?!
Re: Zaria Clash: Only El-zakzaky Can Make Us Come Before Panel Of Inquiry – Shi’ites by pinpinkay: 5:12pm On Feb 22, 2016
look at this one ooh .. am i your mate
Re: Zaria Clash: Only El-zakzaky Can Make Us Come Before Panel Of Inquiry – Shi’ites by kennyman2000(m): 5:13pm On Feb 22, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Zaria Clash: Only El-zakzaky Can Make Us Come Before Panel Of Inquiry – Shi’ites by BizBayo: 5:13pm On Feb 22, 2016
na which kind beat person go put for this chorus na
Re: Zaria Clash: Only El-zakzaky Can Make Us Come Before Panel Of Inquiry – Shi’ites by brainpower(m): 5:36pm On Feb 22, 2016
This blind support for Buhari has blinded a lot of Nigerians. There's no way on earth that the. Massacre can be justified. Infact I believe everything was planned from the beginning by El Rufai. This same man that these robots are condemning was being chased by El Rufai and APc's god Buhari, now they have won and he automatically becomes an enemy of the state.

Facts are; some Nigerians were murdered in cold blood, yes their act was an act of civil disobedience but in no way does it threaten the security of the nation. No wonder some people call this country a zoo.

El Zaksaky is no where to be found and nobody is talking because Buhari is involved. The two videos about this killing shows that this was a massacre. I pray for this country.

If anyone here likes let them insult me or not the fact that they can't deny is that their god, PMB is fast losing his goodwill from Nigerians. Let him keep junketeering.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zaria Clash: Only El-zakzaky Can Make Us Come Before Panel Of Inquiry – Shi’ites by HAH: 5:39pm On Feb 22, 2016
To be honest there is no point attending the panel, because as it is they have already found them guilty since their leader and many members are still in jail

12 Likes

Re: Zaria Clash: Only El-zakzaky Can Make Us Come Before Panel Of Inquiry – Shi’ites by frisky2good(m): 5:40pm On Feb 22, 2016
Where is the man. Guilty or innocent they need to take him to court or release him.

1 Like

Re: Zaria Clash: Only El-zakzaky Can Make Us Come Before Panel Of Inquiry – Shi’ites by dokiOloye(m): 5:45pm On Feb 22, 2016
#freeZakzaky#
Re: Zaria Clash: Only El-zakzaky Can Make Us Come Before Panel Of Inquiry – Shi’ites by haywire07(m): 5:46pm On Feb 22, 2016
Cowards won't go to court
Re: Zaria Clash: Only El-zakzaky Can Make Us Come Before Panel Of Inquiry – Shi’ites by AngryNigerian(m): 5:48pm On Feb 22, 2016
OsusuMustFlow:

was thinking same way

Did we drink the same type of drug

1 Like

Re: Zaria Clash: Only El-zakzaky Can Make Us Come Before Panel Of Inquiry – Shi’ites by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:49pm On Feb 22, 2016
Then nobdy shud cry foul wen d panel come up with their report!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zaria Clash: Only El-zakzaky Can Make Us Come Before Panel Of Inquiry – Shi’ites by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:53pm On Feb 22, 2016
brainpower:
This blind support for Buhari has blinded a lot of Nigerians. There's no way on earth that the. Massacre can be justified. Infact I believe everything was planned from the beginning by El Rufai. This same man that these robots are condemning was being chased by El Rufai and APc's god Buhari, now they have won and he automatically becomes an enemy of the state.

Facts are; some Nigerians were murdered in cold blood, yes their act was an act of civil disobedience but in no way does it threaten the security of the nation. No wonder some people call this country a zoo.

El Zaksaky is no where to be found and nobody is talking because Buhari is involved. The two videos about this killing shows that this was a massacre. I pray for this country.

If anyone here likes let them insult me or not the fact that they can't deny is that their god, PMB is fast losing his goodwill from Nigerians. Let him keep junketeering.
PMB is no saint, but place him anytime bseide GEJ, and I ll alws go for Buhari!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zaria Clash: Only El-zakzaky Can Make Us Come Before Panel Of Inquiry – Shi’ites by Amanwulu1(m): 6:02pm On Feb 22, 2016
As in get d oga n his subjects will fall in line.
Re: Zaria Clash: Only El-zakzaky Can Make Us Come Before Panel Of Inquiry – Shi’ites by northconfusion: 6:11pm On Feb 22, 2016
The fear of Sheikh Ayatollah El-Burutai ibn Nonsense is the brginning of wisdom.
Re: Zaria Clash: Only El-zakzaky Can Make Us Come Before Panel Of Inquiry – Shi’ites by OnankpaBa(m): 6:26pm On Feb 22, 2016
brainpower:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zaria Clash: Only El-zakzaky Can Make Us Come Before Panel Of Inquiry – Shi’ites by brainpower(m): 6:27pm On Feb 22, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
PMB is no saint, but place him anytime bseide GEJ, and I ll alws go for Buhari!

From PMB is the messiah to PMB is no saint. Talking about placing him beside GEJ, time will tell. The media was instrumental to the bad image that was placed on GEJ and that's why they are trying to gag it now. I know what I call people who used this line you used now but since you didn't insult me I won't do that too. But as an adult, it is bad for you to be so unreasonable with your statement, except you have had a horrible personal encounter with GEJ, then go ahead and hate him.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zaria Clash: Only El-zakzaky Can Make Us Come Before Panel Of Inquiry – Shi’ites by Smooyis(m): 7:14pm On Feb 22, 2016
brainpower:

Even though the military was rudely provoked by the shiites uncivilised manners, the Nigeria military acted out of character by killing so many Nigerians just like that.

Two wrongs do not make a right. It wasn't like the military men were confronted with a ferocious terrorist group who have placed their lives under threats. Even suspected boko haram members and even real members caught have not been given such ruthless treatment.

We should learn to call a spade a spade. What is wrong is wrong. Violence begets violence, and as such we should always tow the line of peace and civility.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Charges Against Sambo Dasuki Can’t Be Consolidated, Says Court / Look At Tinubu's Cabinet As Governor Of Lagos / Electoral Act: How APC Is Plotting Tenure Elongation For Buhari – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.