Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Students Burn Private Polytechnic In Osun (photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Burn Private Polytechnic In Osun (photos) (42663 Views)

Female Student Of Auchi Polytechnic In Edo State Dies In Her Sleep (photo) / See Pictures Of The Fastest Rising Private Polytechnic In Nigeria (photos) / See The Bizarre Conditions Given To Employees Of A Private Polytechnic (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Burn Private Polytechnic In Osun (photos) by amunkita(m): 9:04pm On Feb 22, 2016
Most unemployed youth today brought their woes on themselves..

Why steal from innocent students.

The school no get Rector
Why not go against the rector instead of burning properties of students.
Re: Students Burn Private Polytechnic In Osun (photos) by Seuncoded(f): 9:04pm On Feb 22, 2016
Itumo
Re: Students Burn Private Polytechnic In Osun (photos) by eleko1: 9:05pm On Feb 22, 2016
Touts,Miscreants sad
Re: Students Burn Private Polytechnic In Osun (photos) by pwettiejay(f): 9:06pm On Feb 22, 2016
They'r only making thnz worse coz d school now will fine them for damages

Re: Students Burn Private Polytechnic In Osun (photos) by Baroba(m): 9:07pm On Feb 22, 2016
mayonnaise:
I hope burning the school solved their problem undecided

Don't mind the foolish clowns, they will still have to seat in the same class for lectures...
Re: Students Burn Private Polytechnic In Osun (photos) by dustydee: 9:09pm On Feb 22, 2016
I pray they arrest some of those responsible and use them as scapegoats like the Afe Babalola university student arrested in Ekiti.

1 Like

Re: Students Burn Private Polytechnic In Osun (photos) by Spikkylee: 9:10pm On Feb 22, 2016
SNIIT na confam scam...Na only Admin block dey touch sef...Girls hostel dey safe..NUC suposse pay dem visit..Scammers
Re: Students Burn Private Polytechnic In Osun (photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:14pm On Feb 22, 2016
nothing can b achieve tru violence,,, at first it was of accreditation of dia course but why attack ur fellow students by stealing dia electronic gadgets.... sum ppl only wait 4 an opportunity 2 showcase dia evil intention...... wot an odoriferous saga
Re: Students Burn Private Polytechnic In Osun (photos) by NaLaugh: 9:17pm On Feb 22, 2016
So they resorted to strong-arm robbery of fellow students and arson, to protest their unaccredited status? undecided
Re: Students Burn Private Polytechnic In Osun (photos) by kenzysmith: 9:22pm On Feb 22, 2016
Those student have succeed in giving the owner of the sch heart attack
Re: Students Burn Private Polytechnic In Osun (photos) by chubhiee: 9:26pm On Feb 22, 2016
Buhari should be quick and find his lost magic wand before this anger spills to national level and these boys chase buhari and burn Aso Rock.
Re: Students Burn Private Polytechnic In Osun (photos) by Ikemba001: 9:31pm On Feb 22, 2016
Hmm holy Moses

Re: Students Burn Private Polytechnic In Osun (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 9:33pm On Feb 22, 2016
Sveen:
The institution is a scam and the owner needs to be paraded as a criminal. I pity the matriculating students the most! They made a mistake by burning the school, it can still be renovated. They ought to have demolished it totally.
hahaha cheesy You wicken oooo bros cheesy
Re: Students Burn Private Polytechnic In Osun (photos) by oluscofield(m): 9:36pm On Feb 22, 2016
Idiotically animalistic behaviour, typical of African.... Can build but can destroy quicklym.... Na dem go still pay d money to rebuild it.... I just pity d innocent ones
Re: Students Burn Private Polytechnic In Osun (photos) by homelyg: 9:38pm On Feb 22, 2016
So painful.after burning d sch what next for d so called students.its well
Re: Students Burn Private Polytechnic In Osun (photos) by toprealman: 9:40pm On Feb 22, 2016
Cause of incident: Greed and poor communication.
You do not force people to write professional exams. I'm sure they must have collaborated with the professional body on how to exploit the students.
Re: Students Burn Private Polytechnic In Osun (photos) by menxer: 9:41pm On Feb 22, 2016
This is another case that goes to show how primitive we reason, how is burning the school going to solve the accreditation problem?

1 Like

Re: Students Burn Private Polytechnic In Osun (photos) by Smooyis(m): 9:43pm On Feb 22, 2016
Stupid act. These are not students but thugs. They should be dealt with accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Students Burn Private Polytechnic In Osun (photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 22, 2016
Christwealth grin
Re: Students Burn Private Polytechnic In Osun (photos) by ikombe: 9:56pm On Feb 22, 2016
mayonnaise:
I hope burning the school solved their problem undecided
dont you know nigerian films have part 1-6 undecided

Na part 1 dem just see. When wan of d student na bokoharam pikin den u go see season film grin
Re: Students Burn Private Polytechnic In Osun (photos) by AustineE1: 10:02pm On Feb 22, 2016
'State of Osun'!
Re: Students Burn Private Polytechnic In Osun (photos) by mjbaba: 10:05pm On Feb 22, 2016
It's bad enough being in a polytechnic. With all d discrimination out there in labour market. Only for d problem to be compounded by lack of accreditation. Don't blame d students much
Re: Students Burn Private Polytechnic In Osun (photos) by shizzy7(f): 10:09pm On Feb 22, 2016
ziddy:
Christwealth grin
Loool, I dey look the name since and we also have a moniker viewing this thread called peacefulwealth..

I guess he's christwealth's brother......; D
Re: Students Burn Private Polytechnic In Osun (photos) by xcllaxix(m): 10:11pm On Feb 22, 2016
Students sef...wasting energy in a venture that wont solve anything...How would burning the buildings get the courses accredited?
Re: Students Burn Private Polytechnic In Osun (photos) by trademerchants: 10:25pm On Feb 22, 2016
I know of several students that have graduated from the school. Many have progressed to Universities for Direct Admission and many are working with their qualifications. SNIIT is accredited by the National Board for Technical Education, NBTE. The institution has three Schools or Faculties:
1. SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY, THAT RUNS
1. SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY, THAT RUNS NBTE ACCREDITED TECHNOLOGY PROGRAMS 2. SCHOOL OF LIFE-LONG LEARNING FOR TRAINING IN ACCOUNTANCY, BUSINESS MANAGEMENT, MASS COMMUNICATION ETC. 3. SCHOOL OF REMEDIAL STUDIES THAT PREPARE STUDENTS FOR GCE, JAMB ETC.
2. SCHOOL OF LIFE-LONG LEARNING FOR TRAINING IN ACCOUNTANCY, BUSINESS MANAGEMENT, MASS COMMUNICATION ETC. 3. SCHOOL OF REMEDIAL STUDIES THAT PREPARE STUDENTS FOR GCE, JAMB ETC.
THE PROBLEM LIES WITH THE STUDENTS IN THE SCHOOL OF LIFE-LONG LEARNING.
They were informed that in addition to SNIIT Diploma, they should also enroll for professional programs like ICAN, CIBN, CIPM, ICSA etc. The students insisted that the school should pay for their professional examinations. They were enraged when the school declined.
Please investigate any issue before passing judgement. SNIIT RUNS NBTE ACCREDITED TECHNOLOGY PROGRAMS and prepare students of other programs for Professional Examinations.
Re: Students Burn Private Polytechnic In Osun (photos) by trademerchants: 10:27pm On Feb 22, 2016
Please investigate any issue before passing judgement. SNIIT RUNS NBTE ACCREDITED TECHNOLOGY PROGRAMS and prepare students of other programs for Professional Examinations.
Re: Students Burn Private Polytechnic In Osun (photos) by trademerchants: 10:29pm On Feb 22, 2016
Please investigate any issue before passing judgement. SNIIT RUNS NBTE ACCREDITED TECHNOLOGY PROGRAMS and prepare students of other programs for Professional Examinations and qualifications.
Re: Students Burn Private Polytechnic In Osun (photos) by LastSurvivor: 10:35pm On Feb 22, 2016
Sophisticated scammed angry students..
Re: Students Burn Private Polytechnic In Osun (photos) by XCLUX(m): 10:56pm On Feb 22, 2016
petux:
. its really crazy i swear.... there is one also @ cotonou call POMA university. all the studnts in dat skul r frm nigeria...all the course in that skul r nt accredited yet thousands of people r going there....they pay huge sum of mone for the skul fee @ d end notin to show..i pity sum studnts..smh..
that school is a scam I can confirm it.....
Re: Students Burn Private Polytechnic In Osun (photos) by petux(m): 10:59pm On Feb 22, 2016
XCLUX:
that school is a scam I can confirm it.....
d u no d skul??
Re: Students Burn Private Polytechnic In Osun (photos) by EmperorTayo1864(m): 11:04pm On Feb 22, 2016
]You dont scam hungry ajepako that actually has nothing to lose.

GOOD FOR THEM ALL.
Na so

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Hilarious Instructions A Lecturer Left His Msc Students During An Exam / UNN Students Place Juju In Front Of Lecturers Office / The Educative Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.