Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) (10378 Views)

Love Is Painful, I Need Last Advice On My Fuel Attendant Girl / What Love Song(s) Will You Dedicate To Your Lover Today / My Fuel Attendant Girl Walk Out On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 23, 2016
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by ggrin(f): 9:39am On Feb 23, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
tongue tongue tongue
u drink bush?
O mu igbo? undecided
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 23, 2016
ggrin:
u drink bush?

O mu igbo? undecided
no. I drink grass grin
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 23, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
sorry, I can't be held responsible for your lack of education

Empty skull

S.m.h

Wasted sperm!
You are a disgrace to your Parents.

1 Like

Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 23, 2016
TastyTuoyo:

S.m.h

Wasted sperm!
You are a disgrace to your Parents.

you product of broken c0nd0m

You're your parent's regret. Bringing you to this life is a regret they'll forever live with. What a shame
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by Marrtynze(m): 11:22am On Feb 23, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Hmmmmmm

immorality is what people pride themselves with. Smh

Jamb @21 when many had their first degrees at same age or even younger
well i hop u remember all fingers ar nt equal nd do u think she realy dnt want to av her degree at 21,wat if its jez circumstances she found herself in,nd atleast she still wants 2 go to sch despite at 21,bro i tink dat shld mean somtin,cos u had ur 1st degree at 16 doesnt mean evrybody else too wud,its nt always aw it luks Man
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 23, 2016
chiddyok:

Uncle sadist, did u have ur own first degree @ 21? Pretty sure those who did don't hurry to rub it in other people's faces.
grin grin uncle sadist? Chai embarassed

Your counterattack bloody die grin
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by Macmilla(m): 12:36pm On Feb 23, 2016
omron:
It was a wonderful Monday as I hang out with my Fuel attendant girl today in the city of ibadan.
It was a memorable outing and experience
Love is a beautiful thing
My advice to guys out there
If you are pursuing a girl and she dey do shakara
Don't relent
Just persist
That girl that lady could be yours
Guys love your girl
Treat her like a queen
Don't maltreat a lady
Treat them like egg
Love your girl tender and jeje
And to you ladies out there
No dey form for us too much
Be responsible
Don't be materialistic
I have found my own
I have found my missing rib
I will take care of her
She is my own.....
She works as fuel attendant to make ends meet
At least She wasn't lazy
Some girls outside there use what they have to get what they want
But she was hardworking to fulfill her goals in life
Her Dad is no more
Her Mum is no more...

She is focus and intelligent
She Has 6 A's,and 2 B in her WAEC

She wants to Read law @(University of Ibadan)
She will be writing this year jamb at age 21,followed her to where she printed her jamb details today
Romancelanders pls help me wish her well in her forthcoming Jamb Examination
You are making plans for a girl dt is yet to get admission into d university? Are u for real?
The only thing that is constant is change and girls change faster than d weather.
Imagine d possible changes dt will take place in her life within the 5yrs she will spend in school. Imagine the number of guys she will meet in school. Imagine the categories of men. Definitely, she will meet someone that is richer, more handsome, taller, better in bed, with brighter future, more intelligent, etc, than u.
So tell me, what are the chances dt she will still love u when these men are after her. She most likely loves u now bcoz she doesn't have much of an option, but Blive me, she will have plenty of options in d university.

My advice, keep an open mind. If she still loves u, like truly loves u, by the time she is around her 4th yr, then u can start saying u've found ur missing rib.
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by omron(m): 12:45pm On Feb 23, 2016
Macmilla:

You are making plans for a girl dt is yet to get admission into d university? Are u for real?
The only thing that is constant is change and girls change faster than d weather.
Imagine d possible changes dt will take place in her life within the 5yrs she will spend in school. Imagine the number of guys she will meet in school. Imagine the categories of men. Definitely, she will meet someone that is richer, more handsome, taller, better in bed, with brighter future, more intelligent, etc, than u.
So tell me, what are the chances dt she will still love u when these men are after her. She most likely loves u now bcoz she doesn't have much of an option, but Blive me, she will have plenty of options in d university.

My advice, keep an open mind. If she still loves u, like truly loves u, by the time she is around her 4th yr, then u can start saying u've found ur missing rib.
U have spoken
That's your own view
It's true change is constant
But let me tell you
Such cannot happen
If it's happen
Life goes on
What will be will be
And what will never be will never be
Okay
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by muba4huss(m): 3:24pm On Feb 23, 2016
Skanas:

STFUareyouGod
al fingers arent equal na
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by omron(m): 4:14pm On Feb 23, 2016
muba4huss:
al fingers arent equal na
Exactly
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by missKiffy(f): 4:19pm On Feb 23, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Hmmmmmm

What's this one saying, must everyone have their first degree at 21
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by slam7000(m): 4:35pm On Feb 23, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Hmmmmmm

You don't know her circumstances. She can still graduate before 26years. Some people are still struggling to gain admission even at 30years.
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by climate10(m): 7:34pm On Feb 23, 2016
Cutehector:
cheesy grin

Dnt sweat it, come tell us when u"v tasted the cookie cool
Wicked
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by climate10(m): 7:37pm On Feb 23, 2016
I read ur post as a guest user last week, and you are testifying now.
Kudos.
Her shakara don end.
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by Tallesty1(m): 7:37am On Feb 24, 2016
vivalavida:

Chai,brotherly,i believe u.
I like that part of her bending down so that u can see the next chic.

But e get as she go bend down and u see that ukwu from that angle,u go forget the next babe o
Ukwu no dey move me oo
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by Tallesty1(m): 7:38am On Feb 24, 2016
pbs4real:
and u sef go join the clique of guys looking for true love.
I don't want true love

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do Some Women Want To Marry Virgins Too? / If She Was Your Teacher Would You Attend Class? See Photos Of Heavily Curved.... / My Four Months Old Pregnant Wife Want Sex Every Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.