Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,148 members, 7,780,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:34 AM

WAEC's Response To NGO Seeking To Sponsor Best Students - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC's Response To NGO Seeking To Sponsor Best Students (39157 Views)

Lady Drives Keke In Bayelsa To Sponsor Herself Through School. Photos / Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS / Graduate Sold Akamu To Sponsor Herself In University (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC's Response To NGO Seeking To Sponsor Best Students by lomprico(m): 8:12pm On Feb 23, 2016
G
nobilis:
You see why I said our youths are listless and directionless

This is the kind of news that should spark up a media frenzy. This is the kind of news that should trend on Twitter and Facebook until WAEC realises her stupidity and calls herself to order.

But such news is posted here and there is virtually no reaction over such an outrage.

But if it is useless things that will make no impact on our lives in the long-term as individuals or as citizens of this nation, people will be ranting and making all sorts of silly comments and remarks just to be noticed.

No wonder our country is this way.
We get the kind of leaders we deserve and no wonder the older generations don't take us serious because we're such a bunch of unserious individuals.

Leaders of tomorrow, my foot.
Tufiakwa!!!
But the news just surfaced na, give it a week amd if nothing is done by the youths u can pour out your mind.

2 Likes

Re: WAEC's Response To NGO Seeking To Sponsor Best Students by Realhommie(m): 8:13pm On Feb 23, 2016
nobilis:

This is the kind of news that should spark up a media frenzy. This is the kind of news that should trend on Twitter and Facebook until WAEC realises her stupidity and calls herself to order.

But such news is posted here and there is virtually no reaction over such an outrage.

But if it is useless things that will make no impact on our lives in the long-term as individuals or as citizens of this nation, people will be ranting and making all sorts of silly comments and remarks just to be noticed.

We get the kind of leaders we deserve and no wonder the older generations don't take us serious because we're such a bunch of unserious individuals.

Tufiakwa!!!
My guy chop Knuckle joor...

Very well said and it's painful.

3 Likes

Re: WAEC's Response To NGO Seeking To Sponsor Best Students by fromnigeria(m): 8:13pm On Feb 23, 2016
agabaI23:
lalala
Everything has increased since Buhari became the president. Even dollar is equal to N425....

Buhari eeeee
Must you comment?
Re: WAEC's Response To NGO Seeking To Sponsor Best Students by Mayflowa(m): 8:14pm On Feb 23, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
the tweets

Besides Waec being a little greedy,the process of rewarding best students by the NGO should not be by demanding names. It should be a joint collaboration with WAEC. They should endow Waec with the said amount and sign MoU with Waec on term of reward.

The ngo will them participate fully on the award day. We are too quick to judge. They want the name for what? To go behind Waec and start celebrating their success

3 Likes

Re: WAEC's Response To NGO Seeking To Sponsor Best Students by fromnigeria(m): 8:15pm On Feb 23, 2016
Eugenedimgba:
When the president cum minister of tourism is on a world tour....that's what you get. Body language has become body odour.
What has it got to do with waec's response?

1 Like

Re: WAEC's Response To NGO Seeking To Sponsor Best Students by blackpanda: 8:16pm On Feb 23, 2016
dfrost:

My brother, these are mails that one can easily mark as important so that superiors can carry out due diligence on them without waiting for almost 8 working days before replying. These kids really need morale boosters.

Yea that would make sense, except that these institutions receive thousands of mails weekly so which one shld not be marked urgent? Besides its not like these officers are just sitting in one place waiting for mails to arrive, they attend meetings, travel on official assignments, write reports, write memos, give opinions etc. So to be fair, 8 working days is more than fair.
Re: WAEC's Response To NGO Seeking To Sponsor Best Students by birmingham04: 8:20pm On Feb 23, 2016
nobilis:

Tufiakwa!!!
. Have said it time without number that youths of this country are the problem of this country. Useless youths of today bad leaders of tomorrow. Vision less youths.

2 Likes

Re: WAEC's Response To NGO Seeking To Sponsor Best Students by agabaI23(m): 8:23pm On Feb 23, 2016
fromnigeria:

Must you comment?
Must you reply? grin
Re: WAEC's Response To NGO Seeking To Sponsor Best Students by MissingBudget: 8:26pm On Feb 23, 2016
agabaI23:
lalala
Everything has increased since Buhari became the president. Even dollar is equal to N425....

Buhari eeeee

Even 16+6 is now 24. undecided
Re: WAEC's Response To NGO Seeking To Sponsor Best Students by Etyguy(m): 8:26pm On Feb 23, 2016
This is a course that Nigerian youth should fight even on all social media and not about APC or PDP lets start the hashtag #*WEAC do the needful, no to 1.8million naira processing fee for NGO reward*# until it get it get to the appropriate authority. We can all do our little bit in our small way.

1 Like

Re: WAEC's Response To NGO Seeking To Sponsor Best Students by agabaI23(m): 8:27pm On Feb 23, 2016
MissingBudget:

Even 16+6 is now 24. undecided
Awww, you're a genius or maybe you need a free waec form...
Re: WAEC's Response To NGO Seeking To Sponsor Best Students by Phonon: 8:30pm On Feb 23, 2016
Even the location of the NGO is suspicious. grin
Re: WAEC's Response To NGO Seeking To Sponsor Best Students by mufutau55(m): 8:34pm On Feb 23, 2016
They should go directly to the President to intervene.
Re: WAEC's Response To NGO Seeking To Sponsor Best Students by kingsamosy(m): 8:34pm On Feb 23, 2016
where are we headed in this country, what are they processing? to sort files on their stupid system that shouldn't take up to 30minutes, will amount to 1.8m. I smile bubu's instructions on this.
Re: WAEC's Response To NGO Seeking To Sponsor Best Students by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 23, 2016
Why dont you start? Useless human being!
nobilis:

Tufiakwa!!!
Re: WAEC's Response To NGO Seeking To Sponsor Best Students by mufutau55(m): 8:35pm On Feb 23, 2016
They should go directly to the President to intervene.
Re: WAEC's Response To NGO Seeking To Sponsor Best Students by slightlyMad(f): 8:38pm On Feb 23, 2016
you mean the cost of running the query

SELECT * FROM students WHERE exam_center='lagos' ORDER BY SCORE DESC LIMIT 1;

is 500,000 naira

1 Like

Re: WAEC's Response To NGO Seeking To Sponsor Best Students by mbhs139(m): 8:39pm On Feb 23, 2016
bims87:
Somebody needs to spark this up on twitter. This is a FP material, Mods should do the needful

Something that has been trending on twitter since 5.30am this morning, you are here just calling for it now...
Re: WAEC's Response To NGO Seeking To Sponsor Best Students by rtmjohn: 8:41pm On Feb 23, 2016
agabaI23:
lalala

Buhari eeeee

Can you tell me, how the above issue relate with Buhari or dollar? WAEC usually announce best student of each state of the nation without paying her any penny, as long they have paid for the exam fee.

Don't be biased.
Re: WAEC's Response To NGO Seeking To Sponsor Best Students by agabaI23(m): 8:49pm On Feb 23, 2016
rtmjohn:

Can you tell me, how the above issue relate with Buhari or dollar? WAEC usually announce best student of each state of the nation without paying her any penny, as long they have paid for the exam fee.

Don't be biased.
grin grin
Re: WAEC's Response To NGO Seeking To Sponsor Best Students by Joysmart(f): 9:00pm On Feb 23, 2016
Bugatie:
"Civil service is killing Nigeria,

An independent private company requested for the names of best graduating/performing students and you re asking for money to process the nonsense data.

Where're we headed in this country.

WAEC should provide explanation for this if it actually happened.

And to think that a mail dated 8th December is being replied on 20th December shows how complacent those govt workers can be" Bugatie
WAEC is not a federal parastatal
Re: WAEC's Response To NGO Seeking To Sponsor Best Students by Harfisco(m): 9:03pm On Feb 23, 2016
Eugenedimgba:
When the president cum minister of tourism is on a world tour....that's what you get. Body language has become body odour.

you must be a crazy dude please no take laughter kill me
Re: WAEC's Response To NGO Seeking To Sponsor Best Students by Irishrena1(f): 9:09pm On Feb 23, 2016
Bubu o come and see corruption. You have been sacking all sackables. This one is really deserving of the sack. I don't think Nigerians will object to this. Please do the needful
Re: WAEC's Response To NGO Seeking To Sponsor Best Students by alexlee50: 9:14pm On Feb 23, 2016
Dreamwaker:

Kindly blame our President for you being broke and unable to acquire a house in Banana Island or even common Ikorodu.

The CEO guy should just give a bread seller the scholarship from different states.
who u want make the guy blame again? Is it GEJ that the opposition has been blaming for every evil that has befallen nigeria from 1960 till date? Including the problem of those who could not get their wives pregnant?
Re: WAEC's Response To NGO Seeking To Sponsor Best Students by Sylverbox(m): 9:19pm On Feb 23, 2016
nobilis:

Tufiakwa!!!
You finish work bros. Thank you for spitting at the end because thats exactly how I feel.

1 Like

Re: WAEC's Response To NGO Seeking To Sponsor Best Students by micfoley: 9:49pm On Feb 23, 2016
Serious
Re: WAEC's Response To NGO Seeking To Sponsor Best Students by mamawin(f): 9:50pm On Feb 23, 2016
mazizitonene:
...and where are those people that said nigeria will be good...........it can never be good.........because we are our own enemies angry
ha ha! Nigeria will be good, better and become d best by the grace of d Almighty. why now? take it easy, biko
Re: WAEC's Response To NGO Seeking To Sponsor Best Students by 1009ja: 10:13pm On Feb 23, 2016
Isn't WAEC expected to be under TSA?
Re: WAEC's Response To NGO Seeking To Sponsor Best Students by mazizitonene(m): 10:38pm On Feb 23, 2016
mamawin:
ha ha! Nigeria will be good, better and become d best by the grace of d Almighty. why now? take it easy, biko
my dear...let me join your optimism sha.....but the citizens need re-orientation and serious discipline
Re: WAEC's Response To NGO Seeking To Sponsor Best Students by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 23, 2016
agabaI23:
lalala

Buhari eeeee
Re: WAEC's Response To NGO Seeking To Sponsor Best Students by Raphael81(m): 10:54pm On Feb 23, 2016
hahaha na this type dem dey call corporate thieves
Re: WAEC's Response To NGO Seeking To Sponsor Best Students by CriticMaestro: 11:44pm On Feb 23, 2016
agabaI23:
lalala

Buhari eeeee
chai I don make FP...seun, myndd and lalasticlala ahbeg do the needful and help ur boy out...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OAU VC, Ogunbodede, Speaks On Sex For Mark Scandal By Richard Akindele / UNN Student Caught Robbing Other Students Paraded (Pictures, Video) / Akintade Abdullahi Got Buhari’s Scholarship For Emerging Best Scientist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.