Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,392 members, 7,800,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Between Individual And Strip Lashes - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Between Individual And Strip Lashes (556 Views)

Simplest Way To Grow Hair: Brows, Lashes, Beards, and Whiskers (Castor Oil) / Lady Got Her Eyes Damaged While Fixing Artificial Eye Lashes / Download Free Makeup Video - How To Make Lips & Lashes- Dark Lipstick Makeup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Between Individual And Strip Lashes by Convergence: 11:36pm On Feb 22, 2016
Lashes, or “Laches” like some gals call it! Looooolllll. What have I not heard!
We do all these stuff to enhance our beauty right? First, I say little is more. Don’t go the “umbrella” way! You know what i mean?

Have you seen some terrible lashes fixed by some road side nail fixers? Oh my! With the glue forming a cloud at the base of the lash line? And the tip forming a blunt equal line? Ewwww! The day I catch YOU with that, I will stop you right in the middle of the road and get rid of it.

I was in the bus sometimes back and encountered all sorts of lashes, Jeeezz! I tried getting pictures without the ladies noticing…lol (the journalist in me). grin grin grin
Continue Reading here http://convergencemakeovers.com/between-individual-and-strip-lashes-2/

Re: Between Individual And Strip Lashes by Okaakoko(m): 12:01am On Feb 23, 2016
please be original, natural look is the best

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oxford Shoes And Ways To Look Chicky In Them! / Hair Steam Cap Needed / Weekend Bonanza On Ladies Hand Bags. Grab Yours With Just 3k. 09097995119

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.