Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Boss Damages 13-year-old Apprentice’s Scrotum In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boss Damages 13-year-old Apprentice’s Scrotum In Lagos (42353 Views)

Naval Officer Molested By Angry Crowd After Slapping Apprentice In Delta. Photos / Woman Arrested For Damaging Neighbour’s Scrotum / Master Busts His 10-Year-Old Apprentice’s Head For Disobeying Him. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boss Damages 13-year-old Apprentice’s Scrotum In Lagos by zinachidi(m): 3:26am On Feb 23, 2016
Thirteen-year-old Pelumi Fawibe, an apprentice photographer, has yet to recover from pains after his boss, Olajide Olaoye, reportedly damaged his scrotum while he was beating him with a wire for being obstinate.

Our correspondent learnt that the boy had been living with the boss for three years before the incident happened on Sunday, February 15, at his shop in Ile Epo bus stop, Badagry, Lagos.

Fawibe was said to have been admitted to the Badagry General Hospital, while the boss was arrested by the police from Area K, but was released afterwards.

Residents around Olaoye’s shop told PUNCH Metro that on Monday that the boss had consistently assaulted the boy.
An eyewitness, who identified himself only as Gbade, said the extent of the injury to Fawibe’s private parts prompted people to alert the police.

He said, “The boy’s scrotum became swollen and was bleeding after he beat him up. He claimed the wire hit the boy’s private parts by accident. We invited the police who arrested him, but he had been released. He said the boy was stubborn. Is that how to discipline?”
It was gathered that the man had told Fawibe to wash his clothes on that day, but the apprentice allegedly went to play with his friends and returned in the afternoon.

The action was said to have infuriated Olaoye who instructed him to kneel down and raise a piece of stone. It was learnt that the stone fell from Fawibe’s hands on the head of a boy in front of him.

The apprentice, who spoke in Yoruba, said, “I am learning photography under him (Olaoye). He is my uncle and I have been living with him for three years.

“The stone fell from my hands because I was tired. He picked a wire and started beating me until it hit me in the scrotum. The spot is still paining me. I don’t want to live with him again; I want to go back to my mother.”

However, the boss said Fawibe was notorious for coming home late, stealing and absconding from the shop. He said the injury to his private parts was accidental, adding that he would take him back to his mother soon.

“He is a very stubborn boy. His mother brought him to me three years ago. I enrolled him in a primary school and he is also my apprentice. He is in Basic 3 now whereas he ought to have finished, but he is dull. His stubbornness provoked me to beat him up. I mean well for him. He usually returned home late.

“That Sunday, I told him to wash his clothes at the shop. He left home and went somewhere else to play. He came back in the afternoon and I was angry with him. I told him to raise a stone and assigned a boy to flog him if he did not raise his hands properly.
“He let the stone fall on the boy’s head and that was why I beat him up. I didn’t intend to harm his private parts. It was a mistake. I would have taken him back to his mother, but he is still receiving treatment at the hospital and I want him to recover fully,” he said.
Olaoye’s brother, Seyi, said the matter had been resolved.

“That boy is too stubborn. He can make you do what you don’t intend to do. The police have resolved the matter.”
The Lagos State Police spokesperson, SP Dolapo Badmos, promised to get back to correspondent with comments on the incident but had yet to do so as of press time.

www.punchng.com/boss-damages-13-year-old-apprentices-private-parts/

Re: Boss Damages 13-year-old Apprentice’s Scrotum In Lagos by AceRoyal: 3:37am On Feb 23, 2016
Since he did it by mistake,his left ball should also be crushed by mistake.Gosh!the heart of man is desperately wicked.Some people get the devil so jealous of their wickednessangry

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boss Damages 13-year-old Apprentice’s Scrotum In Lagos by amtaken(f): 3:49am On Feb 23, 2016
People should learn to draw a line between taking disciplinary measures and committing crime.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boss Damages 13-year-old Apprentice’s Scrotum In Lagos by Flexherbal(m): 3:54am On Feb 23, 2016
Using wire on your apprentice, all in the name of discipline!
Re: Boss Damages 13-year-old Apprentice’s Scrotum In Lagos by esmeralda1(f): 3:56am On Feb 23, 2016
So for una mind una don put pixture abi. May God grant him speedy recovery IJN

5 Likes

Re: Boss Damages 13-year-old Apprentice’s Scrotum In Lagos by AngryNigerian(m): 4:11am On Feb 23, 2016
esmeralda1:

U wan see kiniko, huh? Na small boy own oo...

In other news, was his own mistakenly flogged with d same wire If not, case still de...

4 Likes

Re: Boss Damages 13-year-old Apprentice’s Scrotum In Lagos by Nobody: 5:32am On Feb 23, 2016
If you have a ward that is becoming too difficult and pushing you to the limit, I beg return am to where you collect am from....

If he did this to his own child, it would have been easier for the world and the child to forgive him
Re: Boss Damages 13-year-old Apprentice’s Scrotum In Lagos by Nobody: 5:57am On Feb 23, 2016
Hoo Emu Geee. Na waa o, all in the name of oga to Omo ise. This is why all this illiterate folks never go far cos once they have a lil power they maximise it to oppress the weak & yet these set of idiots will be complaining about rich men oppressing them gosh!. Man's wickedness sha.

2 Likes

Re: Boss Damages 13-year-old Apprentice’s Scrotum In Lagos by Cutehector(m): 6:54am On Feb 23, 2016
Where is my gun?
Re: Boss Damages 13-year-old Apprentice’s Scrotum In Lagos by seangy4konji: 7:26am On Feb 23, 2016
Na 2 divide 4 dem soppose do for The man.

Cut his left balls also and cook it for him to eat and see what t feels like.

Eleribu.
Re: Boss Damages 13-year-old Apprentice’s Scrotum In Lagos by zinachidi(m): 9:35am On Feb 23, 2016
esmeralda1:
lol.

what else u wanna see na?
Re: Boss Damages 13-year-old Apprentice’s Scrotum In Lagos by Kangol99(m): 1:14pm On Feb 23, 2016
Re: Boss Damages 13-year-old Apprentice’s Scrotum In Lagos by tooman: 1:14pm On Feb 23, 2016
“He is a very stubborn boy. His mother brought
him to me three years ago. I enrolled him in a
primary school and he is also my apprentice. He
is in Basic 3 now whereas he ought to have
finished, but he is dull. His stubbornness provoked
me to beat him up. I mean well for him. He
usually returned home late."

[size=17]nonsense[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Boss Damages 13-year-old Apprentice’s Scrotum In Lagos by callJesu: 1:14pm On Feb 23, 2016
Unbelievable
Re: Boss Damages 13-year-old Apprentice’s Scrotum In Lagos by Berrylite: 1:16pm On Feb 23, 2016
Woow
Re: Boss Damages 13-year-old Apprentice’s Scrotum In Lagos by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 23, 2016
Re: Boss Damages 13-year-old Apprentice’s Scrotum In Lagos by donholy28(m): 1:17pm On Feb 23, 2016
end time boss
Re: Boss Damages 13-year-old Apprentice’s Scrotum In Lagos by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 23, 2016
Some adults are stupid kids in adult skin. What is this na......wait, Op why is pic censored?
Re: Boss Damages 13-year-old Apprentice’s Scrotum In Lagos by ebhohimimen(m): 1:18pm On Feb 23, 2016
That private part corruption
Re: Boss Damages 13-year-old Apprentice’s Scrotum In Lagos by alexitohan2020(m): 1:18pm On Feb 23, 2016
Na waoooo. Hw shld b Jailed
Re: Boss Damages 13-year-old Apprentice’s Scrotum In Lagos by Beehshorp(m): 1:19pm On Feb 23, 2016
In football if a ball is damaged it is replaced with another ball.. So the boys balls should be replaced with his bosses balls...

Please with corruption $1=#215 now without corruption $1=495... My brothers and sisters don't u feel that we need corruption to move this country forward?

Ignore the poster beneath me he is a tribalist
Re: Boss Damages 13-year-old Apprentice’s Scrotum In Lagos by sukkot: 1:19pm On Feb 23, 2016

1 Like

Re: Boss Damages 13-year-old Apprentice’s Scrotum In Lagos by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 23, 2016
Heartless
Re: Boss Damages 13-year-old Apprentice’s Scrotum In Lagos by ChappyChase: 1:21pm On Feb 23, 2016
All this wicked oga them!
Re: Boss Damages 13-year-old Apprentice’s Scrotum In Lagos by Guyman02: 1:21pm On Feb 23, 2016
Igbo proverb: He who eats the Scrotum of a Ram is indebted to elephantiasis (enlargement of the scrotum) grin grin

Very sad what happened to this kid.
Re: Boss Damages 13-year-old Apprentice’s Scrotum In Lagos by lexzycc: 1:22pm On Feb 23, 2016
Re: Boss Damages 13-year-old Apprentice’s Scrotum In Lagos by frisky2good(m): 1:22pm On Feb 23, 2016
O ti fo l'epon grin
Re: Boss Damages 13-year-old Apprentice’s Scrotum In Lagos by thefakestan: 1:23pm On Feb 23, 2016
You've hurt the boys generation.

ThefakeStan
Re: Boss Damages 13-year-old Apprentice’s Scrotum In Lagos by jeeqaa7(m): 1:23pm On Feb 23, 2016
Devil belike ... Dis monkey go soon call my name sey na me make am do dis one .. Wen 3 days now I never comot from house.. Jesus! I don suffer for dis pple hand
Re: Boss Damages 13-year-old Apprentice’s Scrotum In Lagos by youngprof8787: 1:24pm On Feb 23, 2016
(matt 24 vs 12)and because iniquity shall abound,the love of many shall wax cold.
Re: Boss Damages 13-year-old Apprentice’s Scrotum In Lagos by joey150(m): 1:25pm On Feb 23, 2016
For me it was just an accident. As there is nothing the man did that's new.. Even fathers flog the hell outta their kids.
If your complaining about the beating then you are a big hypocrite. Your type flog thieves for the fun of it.
And you preach spare the rod and spoil the child.

I tire for this country..because people are just to naive and hypocritical.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kidnap Gang Member Shoots Member In Error While Attempting To Kill Victim (pic) / A Mob Action Witnessed In Lagos: 2 Armed Robbers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) / Corpse Of 6 & 4 Years Exhumed In Umuaka, Orlu Imo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.