Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,487 members, 7,801,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Olusegun Obasanjo's 20 Children (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olusegun Obasanjo's 20 Children (Photos) (66243 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo Wears Made In Aba Attire (Photos) / Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) / PHOTOS: Meet Former President Obasanjo's 20 Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo's 20 Children (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 9:52am On Feb 23, 2016
ebubemicky:
it'd Churchill not chichi chai this is the reason why no body should skip class in school
You should hv just pointed out his mistake and make the correction, there was no need for the subtle jibe, that wasn't necessary..
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo's 20 Children (Photos) by ItuExchange(m): 9:57am On Feb 23, 2016
Some are fine, some aren't = but it's the inner beauty that matters.

2 Likes

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo's 20 Children (Photos) by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 23, 2016
SolexxBarry:
Family of apes lipsrsealed

Seun and olu dont look anything like OBJ
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo's 20 Children (Photos) by purpledferanmi1: 10:04am On Feb 23, 2016
SolexxBarry:
Bro it cool to be father of apes, with the achievements of the children I will prefer to b a father to people like them.

I'm sure you pray for such achievements for ur children also.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo's 20 Children (Photos) by Harfter1one: 10:06am On Feb 23, 2016
frankyychiji:
Do you expect the guy you quoted to lie or paint issues here? The Chimpanzee DNA running in OBJs blooded is such that even gorillas will hide their faces in envy!

The Op forgot to show us the children fathered by Obj through his sons wives, can you help?

The only thing you do with your life is to come on nairaland to insult people, dont you have shame?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo's 20 Children (Photos) by SirShymexx: 10:06am On Feb 23, 2016
Loool.

When I saw Caesar (OBJ), I knew it's planet of apes again.

OBJ has very strong genes. Sukkot, since this is ya bloodline, I reckon you share certain phenotype with them. Alie? grin Alla dem Alla dem....ayamin lool.

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo's 20 Children (Photos) by guttentag(m): 10:07am On Feb 23, 2016
Dayo must be the baddest guy among them all

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo's 20 Children (Photos) by frankyychiji(f): 10:15am On Feb 23, 2016
Progressive01:
Is this your best shot?? What a lame comeback. cheesy

Some of una go just come here dey insult people anyhow. Some of us get PhD for insults oo. Learn to stay your lane boy. We no be mates at all at all.

By the way, you should still ask yo mamma, who knows, perhaps you might be mistaken as to your paternity. #Chimpanzee tins. grin
Still doesn't change the fact that Obj would have fathered children by his sons wives.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo's 20 Children (Photos) by frankyychiji(f): 10:17am On Feb 23, 2016
Harfter1one:

The only thing you do with your life is to come on nairaland to insult people, dont you have shame?
No shame in calling a spade a spade. undecided
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo's 20 Children (Photos) by callJesu: 10:17am On Feb 23, 2016
I like the family though. One way they all resemble their father... But hope it's not all that have his genotypic characters shaaaa

Check my signature to see how to reduce belly fat, cut your body size and deal with unwanted fats in any area of the body
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo's 20 Children (Photos) by Kutunban: 10:19am On Feb 23, 2016
Cute family
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo's 20 Children (Photos) by Progressive01(m): 10:22am On Feb 23, 2016
frankyychiji:
Still doesn't change the fact that Obj would have fathered children by his sons wives.
Where did your pretty little smileys run to?? Or aren't you smiling/laughing anymore?? cheesy

I agree he fathered children by his sons' wives, that is why I ask that you ask yo mamma who ya dad is. grin

You also said he's got Chimpanzee genes, errrm, have you looked in the mirror lately?? grin

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo's 20 Children (Photos) by Stanbeto: 10:25am On Feb 23, 2016
Baba, Father of Many Nation ni
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo's 20 Children (Photos) by Bellfun(m): 10:25am On Feb 23, 2016
That Dare Obasanjo guy....a carbon copy of hid father! Wow!
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo's 20 Children (Photos) by klax(m): 10:31am On Feb 23, 2016
SolexxBarry:

Haba why nah The thread is not about who can insult the family mist nah, grow up. Either you likes it or not he is 2 time president and his kids are kids of 2 time president and as a matter if fact after Nelson Mandela OBJ us the only living nman in Africa as past leader known across the globe take it or leave it.

And by the way I repeat by the way what OBJ generation as achieved your generation can never I repeat your generation can not beat their record or their stand take it or leave it its a simple fact he has created name for his children children yet unborn ok and kindly pls drop your family name and let's profile it then you will know where you belong. I'm not OBJ fan but I don't insult him or his family.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo's 20 Children (Photos) by Tobium1(m): 10:33am On Feb 23, 2016
UGLY family
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo's 20 Children (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 23, 2016
Aki nka Omo Folomo. But i am seeing 12 pikin. cheesy that makes it a complete football team grin. I still believe he has some others in reserve. cheesy cheesy
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo's 20 Children (Photos) by mamawin(f): 10:43am On Feb 23, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
Look at how the disrespectful iyabo is smiling like a goat. Very shameless woman.

Anyway obasanjo is not a saint. He is directly the architect of our current problems in the country, if only he didn't imposed a clueless Jonathan as the VP of yar'adua, we won't be in this sorry state we are today. He brought a sick yar'adua who can be easily controlled by the cabal but death shattered his(obj) plans. Jonathan and his cronies did nothing for six good years aside from looting, looting and more looting. Ordinarily, an incumbent president is not supposed to lose an election in Africa, but bcuz of cluelessness and foolishness, jonathan was booted out. undecided
sorry bro, no tink am too much, d tin dey pain me too
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo's 20 Children (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 23, 2016
viceldo:
Oga For The Fact That I Don't Know His Actual Name Doesn't Give You The Rite To Quote Me Lean How To Mind Your Business Never You In Your Life Insult Personalities You Know Nothing About...
lol guy we no dey fight ooh it's like this one don pain u too much grin Oya sorry
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo's 20 Children (Photos) by sambisaman: 10:45am On Feb 23, 2016
anonimi:

......making HUNGER the daily bad portion of the citizens whose money he stole, right

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2829397_screenshot201412071133571_jpeg8e776d1183226bc80c2560544562a452

[img]http://ourcountryspresident.files./2009/05/halliburton-logo-big.gif[/img]

you freak me out. Are you a robot? i don't really know why i feel a little spooked viewing your picture posts.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo's 20 Children (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 23, 2016
Realhommie:
You should hv just pointed out his mistake and make the correction, there was no need for the subtle jibe, that wasn't necessary..

gerraraa here menn tongue
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo's 20 Children (Photos) by ascapella(m): 10:47am On Feb 23, 2016
where is Muyiwa Obasanjo! the one dat married the beautiful dominican chic
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo's 20 Children (Photos) by foriz4u(m): 10:49am On Feb 23, 2016
only born 19 and u want Nigerians to adopt family planning. adopted ur ow. nephew, is that adoption in the right sense? abi u went in with ur sister. how about the child ur daughter inlaw had for you, aren't u gonna tell us abt hiim?

shameless man!
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo's 20 Children (Photos) by rhymesnoni(m): 10:57am On Feb 23, 2016
grin Ape Island. grin
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo's 20 Children (Photos) by Icekyng: 11:02am On Feb 23, 2016
danduchi:
OBJ snapped the first pix with catarrh for nose
lol idiot
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo's 20 Children (Photos) by nini007(m): 11:10am On Feb 23, 2016
viceldo:
I No See Chichill Abi Nah Watin Be Him Name That Tonto Husband
Churchill na hin nephew
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo's 20 Children (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 11:12am On Feb 23, 2016
See my man. General Boye looking cool.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo's 20 Children (Photos) by PentiumPro(f): 11:19am On Feb 23, 2016
frankyychiji:
No shame in calling a spade a spade. undecided

Do you look like your Dad?
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo's 20 Children (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 11:22am On Feb 23, 2016
Dare resemble the chimpanzee. wella.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo's 20 Children (Photos) by Shegson12345(m): 11:33am On Feb 23, 2016
Original copies
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo's 20 Children (Photos) by jayriginal: 11:39am On Feb 23, 2016
Dare has the strongest resemblance

Deboye is next.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo's 20 Children (Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 11:39am On Feb 23, 2016
The baba's genes are really strong. They all look like him,especially the shape of his face

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA / Saraki Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action / APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.