Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,855 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Olusegun Obasanjo's 20 Children (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olusegun Obasanjo's 20 Children (Photos) (66251 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo Wears Made In Aba Attire (Photos) / Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) / PHOTOS: Meet Former President Obasanjo's 20 Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo's 20 Children (Photos) by bluecircle470: 11:50am On Feb 23, 2016
SolexxBarry:
Family of apes lipsrsealed

U get family so?
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo's 20 Children (Photos) by bluecircle470: 11:59am On Feb 23, 2016
AyakaDunukofia:

Even when you take pride in having your profile 'signature' deride another Ex president as 'ineffectual buffoon'?

Well, i don't join issues with pretentious minions.

My dear jst tk to correction, dnt use such animalistic word on people.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo's 20 Children (Photos) by hadexdemo: 12:06pm On Feb 23, 2016
Ugly faces
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo's 20 Children (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 12:19pm On Feb 23, 2016
ebubemicky:
gerraraa here menn tongue
Have some regards son, mind ur utterances.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo's 20 Children (Photos) by macof(m): 12:32pm On Feb 23, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
Look at how the disrespectful iyabo is smiling like a goat. Very shameless woman.

Anyway obasanjo is not a saint. He is directly the architect of our current problems in the country, if only he didn't imposed a clueless Jonathan as the VP of yar'adua, we won't be in this sorry state we are today. He brought a sick yar'adua who can be easily controlled by the cabal but death shattered his(obj) plans. Jonathan and his cronies did nothing for six good years aside from looting, looting and more looting. Ordinarily, an incumbent president is not supposed to lose an election in Africa, but bcuz of cluelessness and foolishness, jonathan was booted out. undecided

so u really think nigeria's problems started with GEJ. when will u foolish apc thugs have sense?

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo's 20 Children (Photos) by sukkot: 12:41pm On Feb 23, 2016
SirShymexx:
Loool.

When I saw Caesar (OBJ), I knew it's planet of apes again.

OBJ has very strong genes. Sukkot, since this is ya bloodline, I reckon you share certain phenotype with them. Alie? grin Alla dem Alla dem....ayamin lool.
cry cry [img]http://3.bp..com/_ng4WUFX8BIA/TCt8QjmbqxI/AAAAAAAAAw8/46_mWmng4yE/s1600/ist2_6421552-emoticon-crying.jpg[/img]
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo's 20 Children (Photos) by villavic(m): 1:28pm On Feb 23, 2016
[quote author=SolexxBarry post=43168506]Family of apes lipsrsealed[/quote

why won't you appreciate his family, weather apes or chimpanzee their ugliness is far better than your handsomeness ...wailing wailers
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo's 20 Children (Photos) by PrinceEvolution(m): 1:51pm On Feb 23, 2016
the son Dare is a prototype..?
HungerBAD:
OBJ my man.

And you shall be the Father of many Nations.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo's 20 Children (Photos) by tpiar: 1:58pm On Feb 23, 2016
its easier to make a mark when there is money sha, true talk.

His kids are all highly accomplished.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo's 20 Children (Photos) by billyG(m): 2:09pm On Feb 23, 2016
so who iz d Heir Apparent 2 take over d balogun dynasty when thier primate progenitor is recall 2 mother earth
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo's 20 Children (Photos) by rajeto: 2:12pm On Feb 23, 2016
With the opportunity OBJ had in life,all his children should have Minimuin of PHD at age 27 years,and 95 % of them should have been Professors,they did not make any significant Mark,is it not Lt.Col boye in 3rd mechanized Div.Jos,when drafted to Maiduguri to fight Boko harams,fake a gun shot at an insignificant part of his Leg and took an hospital bed space and paid a major newspaper in Nigeria,known to APC story propagandar, to make the story a headline news item,is he not a coward,that was suspected of not even passing NDA entrance examination on merits.OBJ is a clown sha
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo's 20 Children (Photos) by jcross19: 2:42pm On Feb 23, 2016
viceldo:
I No See Chichill Abi Nah Watin Be Him Name That Tonto Husband
churchill is never his son, churchill is from ondo town and I know his father's house so am surprise when people started saying is obasanjo son and his surname show otherwise. Churchill is a bad yahoo boy and is a professional wire wire. When I was a bad boy is our chairman.

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo's 20 Children (Photos) by frankyychiji(f): 2:45pm On Feb 23, 2016
Progressive01:
Where did your pretty little smileys run to?? Or aren't you smiling/laughing anymore?? cheesy

I agree he fathered children by his sons' wives, that is why I ask that you ask yo mamma who ya dad is. grin

You also said he's got Chimpanzee genes, errrm, have you looked in the mirror lately?? grin
cheesy
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo's 20 Children (Photos) by remigiusizunna(m): 2:48pm On Feb 23, 2016
I was hoping to see 19 pic of chimps 4rm yankari game reserve. All dz ppl are nt his children, dey dnt look like him. We need to do a DNA test. Nairaland medical team tk note
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo's 20 Children (Photos) by SirShymexx: 3:18pm On Feb 23, 2016
sukkot:
cry cry [img]http://3.bp..com/_ng4WUFX8BIA/TCt8QjmbqxI/AAAAAAAAAw8/46_mWmng4yE/s1600/ist2_6421552-emoticon-crying.jpg[/img]

Lmao.

Caesar syndrome can be contagious. grin

Skit skit - alla that alla that. grin
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo's 20 Children (Photos) by sukkot: 3:21pm On Feb 23, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lmao.

Caesar syndrome can be contagious. grin

Skit skit - alla that alla that. grin
i need to check that movie out. you do know there is an esoteric reason why that film was released right ? planet of the apes is the black mans return to rule the planet wink
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo's 20 Children (Photos) by missojugo(f): 3:22pm On Feb 23, 2016
TolstoyFan:
By JUMI RHODES

Former president, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, in his memoir, ‘My Watch’, revealed his number of children in the order they were born. Of the highly-successful 20 children, 19 are biological, except Kunle, his nephew. According to Obasanjo, he adopted Kunle as his biological child "in every sense of the word to compensate for his mother being deprived of an education by our father".

Obasanjo further said in his memoir, "All my children are frightfully independent and self-assertive. I have started observing the same traits in their children, my grandchildren. In their different areas of endeavour, my children have all made a mark. Eight of them have acquired PhD degrees in their individual areas of learning.

"Almost all the others have one or two master’s degrees. Iyabo, who blazed the trail for all of them, needs to be commended for being a good example and loving big sister." As listed by the ex-president in his memoir, his children are Iyabo, Busola, Segun, Gbenga, Deboye, Bola, Kofo, Biyi, Seun, Bisoye, Olu, Dare, Funke, Damilola, Jonwo, Dayo, Funso, Toyosi, Bukola, and Kunle.”

http://dawntodusknews.com/in-pictures-meet-ex-president-olusegun-obasanjos-20-children/

Deboye and Dare : No need for DNA test....They can use their fathers passport without any questions asked at the US boarder!

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo's 20 Children (Photos) by SirShymexx: 3:26pm On Feb 23, 2016
sukkot:
i need to check that movie out. you do know there is an seoteric reason why that film was released right ? planet of the apes is the black mans return to rule the planet wink

That's what's up, big bredrin. grin

Most folks don't know Hollywood always hide subliminal messages in their movies. I clocked that from way back, hence I never watch movies only for the fun of it, I try my best possible to see if I can "overstand" the coded messages.

However, if planet of apes were to represent the black man's return to rule the planet - OBJ would be Samuel L Jackson's character in Django (the D is always silent lol). grin
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo's 20 Children (Photos) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 23, 2016
Realhommie:
Have some regards son, mind ur utterances.
me ur son? U must be an old man then. What are u doing on nairaland?
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo's 20 Children (Photos) by sukkot: 3:32pm On Feb 23, 2016
SirShymexx:

That's what's up, big bredrin. grin

Most folks don't know Hollywood always hide subliminal messages in their movies. I clocked that from way back, hence I never watch movies only for the fun of it, I try my best possible to see if I can "overstand" the coded messages.

However, if planet of apes were to represent the black man's return to rule the planet - OBJ would be Samuel L Jackson's character in Django (the D is always silent lol). grin
indeed monsieur shymmex, indeed. like you need to watch the truman show. that movie is the ultimate esoteric message packed movie. from beginning to end is loaded with messages. very powerful movie. also book of eli and olympus has fallen. infact the movie django is also about the forthcoming negro rennaisance out of shackles. movies are powerful tools for sending esoteric messages wink
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo's 20 Children (Photos) by comos: 3:35pm On Feb 23, 2016
Dare is a caborn copy of his father
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo's 20 Children (Photos) by SirShymexx: 3:45pm On Feb 23, 2016
sukkot:
indeed monsieur shymmex, indeed. like you need to watch the truman show. that movie is the ultimate esoteric message packed movie. from beginning to end is loaded with messages. very powerful movie. also book of eli and olympus has fallen. infact the movie django is also about the forthcoming negro rennaisance out of shackles. movies are powerful tools for sending esoteric messages wink

Hmmmm. Django definitely had white folks shook and even the open messages painted a picture of the black man's existence. The useful idiots and willing slaves vs. the revolutionary black man the Nat Turner. And how the black man would do anything to protect the black women. I heard folks are working on a "Nat Turner" movie - I can't wait to see that.

Book of Eli is my shiit - big Denzel Washington.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo's 20 Children (Photos) by babafirst(m): 4:01pm On Feb 23, 2016
See as dem resemble Baba.When Baba 'gives birth' to a child no need for DNA test.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo's 20 Children (Photos) by oluwoleife: 4:19pm On Feb 23, 2016
and where is Muyiwa? Stella's son
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo's 20 Children (Photos) by baby124: 4:25pm On Feb 23, 2016
jcross19:
churchill is never his son, churchill is from ondo town and I know his father's house so am surprise when people started saying is obasanjo son and his surname show otherwise. Churchill is a bad yahoo boy and is a professional wire wire. When I was a bad boy is our chairman.
Hahahahha. Ooo boy, no kill me with laugh today. OBJ maybe church hill's mother's relative

At post, Bisoye is his finest child. Dare looks the most like him. Carbon copy. OBJ well done for adding your quota to overpopulating Nigeria. That is why you robbed us dry to pay for your wandering blokus
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo's 20 Children (Photos) by Maximus85(m): 4:31pm On Feb 23, 2016
Hmmm... Na sista iyabo resemble baba pass
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo's 20 Children (Photos) by jcross19: 4:43pm On Feb 23, 2016
baby124:

Hahahahha. Ooo boy, no kill me with laugh today. OBJ maybe church hill's mother's relative

At post, Bisoye is his finest child. Dare looks the most like him. Carbon copy. OBJ well done for adding your quota to overpopulating Nigeria. That is why you robbed us dry to pay for your wandering blokus
truly when churchill was still in ondo, he did call obasanjo some how connected but they are some how connected but not father to son.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo's 20 Children (Photos) by lailo: 4:46pm On Feb 23, 2016
Dnt be surprised after DNA he found out dat his biological are not more dan 5 out of d 20.Women are unpredictable

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo's 20 Children (Photos) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 23, 2016
the M0D that banned me n deleted my mention on this thread is mad
why ban me because i insulted a nairaland member....when on a daily basis we throw jabs at our presidents both ex,present and future presidents...it's just a warning for the jobless kangaroo that banned me.... fúck u
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo's 20 Children (Photos) by jamace(m): 5:07pm On Feb 23, 2016
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo's 20 Children (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:12pm On Feb 23, 2016
Bisoye is handsome. I could remember vividly that i attended his wedding when he got married to a very pretty lady from Ebonyi state few years ago.

But i can't see/find Late Stella Obasanjo's son, Muyiwa among the list of his children.

CHECK/CLICK ON MY SIGNATURE BELOW TO VIEW THE LATEST QUALITY STONE COATED ROOFING TILES (BOND, CLASSIC, ROMAN & SHINGLE DESIGNS).
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo's 20 Children (Photos) by Abachaz: 5:24pm On Feb 23, 2016
inactivity is the root of all nuisance in the society, OBJ and is family are enjoying themselves with tax payers fund are quarreling who is a chimp and has wrong up bringing. Pls pray to be like OGJ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action / SARS Operatives Who Shot Ferry Gberegbe In Rivers Pictured / FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.