Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) (54689 Views)

LIVE ON NTA: Senate Kicks Against Petition Submitted Against Rotimi Amaechi / Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! / Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by hopeforcharles(m): 7:04am On Feb 23, 2016
Yesterday I was on my way to run some business and at the traffic intersection I saw this pix about Northerners praising Amechi and I had a mix feeling like Since they have achieved the Aim they are now patronising and praising him, here are what they stated

The Best DG
The man that destroyed PDP
The Man with Intergrity
The man the man with a Lion heart
The man that gives his life for the Country
The man with Vision and Misson

They called it Facts
I sincerely disagree with some of their facts, People what do you think about this Praise Singers of the Norther

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by HungerBAD: 7:07am On Feb 23, 2016
Northerners always getting it right.

I cannot agree more with what they said.

175 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by sdindan: 7:10am On Feb 23, 2016
Ameachi Aliyu Rotimi.

112 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by kuuljay(m): 7:12am On Feb 23, 2016
I respected gworo eating aboki when they took over PDP. Chairmanship grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by okosodo: 7:13am On Feb 23, 2016
He betrayed his own people bacause he wants ab0kis to praise him. He should not forget that he is coming hone after dining with the vampires

259 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by hopeforcharles(m): 7:16am On Feb 23, 2016
HungerBAD:

Are u sure they got it right this time? Because they way things are going in this country now it seems they made a mistake or miscalculation on this, remember they are good in praise singing neglecting the truth.

First time in a year plus I finally hit front page, this year us gotta be great. Despite every every we don hammer.

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by hopeforcharles(m): 7:17am On Feb 23, 2016
sdindan:
Ameachi Aliyu Rotimi.

You can never be a Northerner even is you are a Muslim,

24 Likes

Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by hopeforcharles(m): 7:18am On Feb 23, 2016
kuuljay:
I respected gworo eating aboki when they took over PDP. Chairmanship grin grin grin
That has always been their agendas, well let's watch, comment and see how things pan out for them all.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by hopeforcharles(m): 7:20am On Feb 23, 2016
okosodo:
He betrayed his own people bacause he wants ab0kis to praise him. He should not forget that he is coming hone after dining with the vampires
You have a point, but then it's politics he is movi the for his own personal gains I thought that what they all do My personal things. Time will clear all doubts for him if he did well or not

5 Likes

Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by OBAGADAFFI: 7:25am On Feb 23, 2016
okosodo:

He didn't sign any agreement to vote PDP or GEJ, and he is not the only SSner to vote out PDP and GEJ.

So how did he b betrayed his people

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by AngryNigerian(m): 7:34am On Feb 23, 2016
He's not a lion anymore ooo...somebody ti take over!

11 Likes

Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by northvietnam(m): 7:44am On Feb 23, 2016
If they really wanted to praise the ass licker/Judas Amechi, they would have recommended him for Aviation , Niger Delta , power , foreign Affairs minister .

8 Likes

Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by mynd1(f): 7:52am On Feb 23, 2016
Ameachi my main man. cool

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by Stalwert: 7:55am On Feb 23, 2016
Th lion of uzimba. Ameachi still terrorizing wailing zombies long after elections.

21 Likes

Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by Walexsammy(m): 7:58am On Feb 23, 2016
northvietnam:
If they really wanted to praise the ass licker/Judas Amechi, they would have recommended him for Aviation , Niger Delta , power , foreign Affairs minister .
so, u don't no aviation Is under him?

13 Likes

Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by hopeforcharles(m): 8:03am On Feb 23, 2016
mynd1:
Ameachi my main man. cool
Why is he ur main man? Because he fought PDP, besides are u truly a hausa fulani chic? Men I saw ur pix and u are really freshest and cute, so natural, nice fulani hausa chic,

2 Likes

Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by hopeforcharles(m): 8:05am On Feb 23, 2016
Stalwert:
Th lion of uzimba. Ameachi still terrorizing wailing zombies long after elections.
Who coined this name zombie self? I believe Amechi must have realised he shot himself in the leg, even if maybe he hasn hasn't recognised that now he will still see it in the future.

9 Likes

Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 23, 2016
This thread is for ethnic bigots who refused to see beyond their ethnic conglomeration. It is also for ipob miscreants and scavengers who are looking for a country that never was!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by Progressive01(m): 8:16am On Feb 23, 2016
okosodo:
How did he betray his own people?? Did he make any pact with them you know about which he didn't honour?? Please enlighten us.

6 Likes

Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by hopeforcharles(m): 8:16am On Feb 23, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

He didn't sign any agreement to vote PDP or GEJ, and he is not the only SSner to vote out PDP and GEJ.

So how did he b betrayed his people
With his propaganda methods, so many school of thought believed he did betrayed his people

2 Likes

Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by frankyychiji(f): 8:18am On Feb 23, 2016
HungerBAD:

Yes they are always getting it right by successfully making Amaechi and his followers in Rivers state orphans, destitutes and outcasts! Charity begins at home, but again not so for Apc members who wield brooms everywhere they go while their houses remain un-swept!

5 Likes

Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by malton: 8:20am On Feb 23, 2016
In their hearts and minds, he'll always be a hero. Hausas are second guessers, so they'll be faithful to him long as he's loyal as well.

1 Like

Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by frankyychiji(f): 8:22am On Feb 23, 2016
JayJohnson:
This thread is for ethnic bigots who refused to see beyond their ethnic conglomeration. It is also for ipob miscreants and scavengers who are looking for a country that never was!
So since you have jumped in yourself, where do you belong?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by obailala(m): 8:33am On Feb 23, 2016
okosodo:
Kindly go pick up a dictionary and check the meaning of betrayal. Did he sign an agreement with you that he must vote GEJ or your other candidates? Should he not have a choice to vote who he wants? Are you saying every SS and SE person who voted PMB and every northern person who voted GEJ in 2011 and 2015 are betrayers?

Go and educate yourself while you continue your wails.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by hopeforcharles(m): 8:34am On Feb 23, 2016
JayJohnson:
Ipob, each time I see or hear that word my mind goes to apple ipod, funny let's just say things the way they are something are not done right here in saner clime Amechi has so many case to answer that he shouldn't even be asslicked or praised. Truth be told.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by VocalWalls: 8:34am On Feb 23, 2016
this is a subtle campaign attempt by amaechi.
Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by hopeforcharles(m): 8:40am On Feb 23, 2016
VocalWalls:
this is a subtle campaign attempt by amaechi.
Yes, you got it, But a failed one not the less, if his ambition is to run Presidential, Smh another failed attempt

4 Likes

Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by austinsmat(m): 8:43am On Feb 23, 2016
I saw the pics in Kano a fool that cancel the university in his place and upgraded northern one

10 Likes

Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by amunkita(m): 8:45am On Feb 23, 2016
Amechi the immigrant from North..

2 Likes

Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by lonelydora: 8:45am On Feb 23, 2016
Hmm
Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by 5starmilitant: 8:45am On Feb 23, 2016
As the south-south zonal chairman of Wailers Association of Nigeria. I Laff when I hear people say the idiot destroyed PDP. He won all his elections through pdp, he left and join the apc. During the presidential election, Gej got over a million votes from the state he is governor. During the governorship election, wike also got over a million votes over dakuku peterside. So when and how did he destroyed PDP?

Over to the zombies?

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) by hopeforcharles(m): 8:46am On Feb 23, 2016
austinsmat:
I saw the pics in Kano a fool that cancel the university in his place and upgraded northern one
Austinsmat lol, I saw it around France Road area, men that man goofed especially in that Uni aspects, it will hunt him.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku / Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) / Governor Dankwambo Condemns BBNaija: See The Reply He Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.