Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Buying Goods From China - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buying Goods From China (3628 Views)

Buying Goods from Dubai and China / Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? / Exporting Goods From Uk To Lagos: Which Goods? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying Goods From China by nio68(m): 1:33am On Jul 11, 2009
anyone with experience as regards buying goods from china?
Re: Buying Goods From China by nio68(m): 11:44pm On Jul 12, 2009
The essence of a forum is to share ideas , wonder why everyone wants to be called or sent a mail, pls share what you've got here
Re: Buying Goods From China by ifyalways(f): 10:11am On Jul 13, 2009
^^Te he he.I like u already jare.
@Topic,i was going through old threads and read abt one Mr global aid a supposed biz man from China dealing with goods from China(hes a 9ja living in china).seems some ppl used his services and came out with good testimony.His mode of operating was clear and clean(as he said/typed,am not YET a living proof),u tell him what u want,he buys and sends to 9ja,u go pick up and pay.hes addind a little something for himself for sure  wink
Still waiting for his reply**sighs*
Wud love to buy some stuffs from China too,just too lazy and sceptical abt going there myself  undecided
Re: Buying Goods From China by topup: 6:23pm On Jul 13, 2009
nio68:

The essence of a forum is to share ideas , wonder why everyone wants to be called or sent a mail, pls share what you've got here

Yeah, it sounds quite dodgy.
Re: Buying Goods From China by ebonyking: 6:42pm On Jul 14, 2009
Great grin

I'd like to get to know Mr Global Aid and may be some of his happy clients.
Re: Buying Goods From China by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 14, 2009
Re: Buying Goods From China by hedgesfun(m): 10:28pm On Jul 14, 2009
Hi all in here,
I am a dropshipper I do my business in the US market, yes from here in Nigeria you my not believe me but that is the truth and am proud to say it I have many of my suppliers in the US and china, also I do buy stuffs for myself from china too as its too costly to buy and send to Nigeria from US but you can also get very good quality of US standard in the Chinese markets too, I do not really blame those that ask you to send them mails or call them for this, the truth is that to get these genuine information are not that easy to come by and it takes a whole lot of intelligent hard-work, however this forum being a learning forum and a place to share i think we should me magnanimous enough to share what we know to some extent even though it might mean exposing the source of our business to the public but my personal believe is that God will not take my business to give to others no matter how open minded I am. To this effect I am going to give you some sites that are really good and when I say good I mean it cos I had done business with them. Here they are:
www.lightinthebox.com
www.dhgate.com
www.chinavasion.com
www.ipmart.com
Those are stores that I do business with in china and they never disappoint me for a day, so you are free to however do you own diligence investigation before dealing with them but if there is any further thing you required, then you can contact them and if need be you can contact me.
God Bless Nigeria.
Peace
Re: Buying Goods From China by tracycinth: 8:42am On Dec 25, 2014
Check out our website www.nycedealz.com we offer cash back on most Chinese shops that ship to Nigeria. The shops we offer cash back for goods purchased through our site are:
Tmart.com
Everbuying.com
Aliexpress.com
PandaHall for those into beads and accessories.
Tidebuy.com etc

(1) (Reply)

Inverter, Solar Panel,deep Cycle Battery,cctv Camera,industrial Ups Etc / Plz Where Can I Invest 450k For Reliable Daily Or Weekly Profits ? / The Forex Holy Grail Trading!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.