Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Exchange Your Paypal Funds Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Exchange Your Paypal Funds Here (2375 Views)

How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) / Sell Your Payoneer Funds Here 430/$ / Sell Your Paypal Funds, Withdraw Your Earnings, Sell Your Payoneer Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exchange Your Paypal Funds Here by thegreengooner(m): 9:00am On Feb 23, 2016
I will buy your PayPal.

I don't need cash, and you don't have to have all of it so I can deal with multiple transactions.

Please hit me up with your best rate and let's deal

If you opened your account last week don't bother
Re: Exchange Your Paypal Funds Here by thegreengooner(m): 9:50am On Feb 23, 2016
PayPal exchangers please get at me if you have any leads. Thank you.
Re: Exchange Your Paypal Funds Here by EnterPRO: 10:02am On Feb 23, 2016
just offer to buy at N350 and see the flood you will get.
Re: Exchange Your Paypal Funds Here by thegreengooner(m): 10:54am On Feb 23, 2016
EnterPRO:
just offer to buy at N350 and see the flood you will get.

Fair point. I know if I say no questions asked people will be willing to sell at much lower but we're not doing that. Are we?
Re: Exchange Your Paypal Funds Here by EnterPRO: 11:23am On Feb 23, 2016
thegreengooner:

Fair point. I know if I say no questions asked people will be willing to sell at much lower but we're not doing that. Are we?

just a suggestion bro. price is not fixed.

you must understand not all customers are loyal and most will jump ship at N5 difference.

if you really need it urgently you can start at N305 since others are buying N300 presently.
Re: Exchange Your Paypal Funds Here by thegreengooner(m): 12:04pm On Feb 23, 2016
EnterPRO:

just a suggestion bro. price is not fixed.
you must understand not all customers are loyal and most will jump ship at N5 difference.
if you really need it urgently you can start at N305 since others are buying N300 presently.

Thanks for the suggestion. I appreciate it. I don't want to start a bidding war though.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Your Paypal Funds Here by testing12: 7:29am On Apr 20, 2016
thegreengooner:

Thanks for the suggestion. I appreciate it. I don't want to start a bidding war though.

Are you still interested in buying?
Re: Exchange Your Paypal Funds Here by thegreengooner(m): 8:23am On Apr 20, 2016
testing12:

Are you still interested in buying?

Yes I am...talk to me
Re: Exchange Your Paypal Funds Here by testing12: 2:21am On Apr 22, 2016
thegreengooner:

Yes I am...talk to me

Pm me so we can talk better
Re: Exchange Your Paypal Funds Here by thegreengooner(m): 10:51am On Apr 22, 2016
testing12:

Pm me so we can talk better

You PM me...you're the one that contacted me. Send your details across.
Re: Exchange Your Paypal Funds Here by testing12: 9:59am On Apr 23, 2016
thegreengooner:

You PM me...you're the one that contacted me. Send your details across.

Sent a pm,looking forward to your reply
Re: Exchange Your Paypal Funds Here by thegreengooner(m): 8:23pm On Apr 23, 2016
testing12:

Sent a pm,looking forward to your reply

send on...I've repliedß
Re: Exchange Your Paypal Funds Here by thegreengooner(m): 9:33am On Apr 26, 2016
Thanks to all who have been been selling to me...unfortunately I will have to implement a new rule going forward due to a dodgy experience yesterday.

1. Email Address must match your name.

or

2. Email Address must match your website.

and

3. Billing address must be verifiable i.e an actual address not a dummy made up address.

If you sent without meeting any of the criteria I will perform an instant refund back to your PayPal.

Thanks
Re: Exchange Your Paypal Funds Here by thegreengooner(m): 4:03pm On May 18, 2016
PayPal rates are up by N10 from the usual in the last two months
Re: Exchange Your Paypal Funds Here by tonytony208(m): 6:14pm On May 18, 2016
thegreengooner:
PayPal rates are up by N10 from the usual in the last two months

I have some dollars I want to sell on freelancer.com. are you interested?

1 Like

Re: Exchange Your Paypal Funds Here by thegreengooner(m): 6:50pm On May 18, 2016
tonytony208:

I have some dollars I want to sell on freelancer.com. are you interested?

How much do you have?
Re: Exchange Your Paypal Funds Here by tonytony208(m): 9:30pm On May 18, 2016
thegreengooner:

How much do you have?

I have $548. But i will sell it in small lots. I Dont know you so I need to be careful. I will first sell off 148. If you prove faithful and pay on time, I will sell you the rest.
Re: Exchange Your Paypal Funds Here by thegreengooner(m): 12:44am On May 19, 2016
tonytony208:

I have $548. But i will sell it in small lots. I Dont know you so I need to be careful. I will first sell off 148. If you prove faithful and pay on time, I will sell you the rest.

Please drop your contact.
Re: Exchange Your Paypal Funds Here by gbeny007(m): 3:48am On May 19, 2016
I have paypal and Payoneer funds for sale and for those who are looking for ways to scale up their Earning I have a bespoke (one-on-one) Training for such people and if you are looking for skills as well, I will help you on skills acquisition that will land you an average of $600-$800 monthly.

If you are tired of buying some craps on the INTERNET such as Video tutorials, PDF, CDS. Or even other stuff then you need to take the bull by the and take INSTANT ACTION by. CLICKING HERE
Re: Exchange Your Paypal Funds Here by tonytony208(m): 6:20am On May 19, 2016
thegreengooner:

Please drop your contact.

Re: Exchange Your Paypal Funds Here by thegreengooner(m): 11:11am On Jun 16, 2016
Closed until further notice....
Re: Exchange Your Paypal Funds Here by gbeny007(m): 9:07am On Aug 09, 2016
WELL, I BUY AND SELL PAYONEER AND PAYPAL FUNDS ,i also sell fiverr gig review and if you need to learn how to rank your fiverr so that you can get organic sales or you want to learn how to make extra income online , why not contact me now on whatsapp and this training willl expose you to how you can make $30-$50 on a daily basis
Re: Exchange Your Paypal Funds Here by gbeny007(m): 3:54am On Sep 01, 2016
Now the new thingy in town now is ecurrencyExchange and if you are not doing Fiverr you need to learn as fast as possible . But i have close to $965 for sell on paypal.
Re: Exchange Your Paypal Funds Here by oswoil: 2:21pm On Nov 03, 2016
@thegreengooner . I have $100 PayPal to sell. Call me @ 07060998687 if you are interested
Re: Exchange Your Paypal Funds Here by gbeny007(m): 2:42pm On Dec 03, 2016
$300 paypal and some payoneer funds available @ #420 contact me via my signature if interested, only serious minded fellow within Lagos.
Re: Exchange Your Paypal Funds Here by einsteine(m): 8:53am On Dec 29, 2016
workkforcelinks:
We offer-
Verification of PayPal account (100% verified)

Removal of paypal account limits.

Withdrawal of funds from paypal account having limit.

New PayPal account (sending/receiving enabled)

VCC for paypal

Withdraw your funds from Fiverr, Freelancer, Elance,Upwork, Paypal etc and get paid in mins. We guide you through the steps needed.

Valid Custom orders are accepted!

Scam, beware.

(1) (Reply)

Femaz Microfinance Bank Abuja / I Need Help On How To Write A Proposal To Wampco Plc / Photocopying Business. Any Idea?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.