Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:16 PM

6 Months Used Rav 4 For Very Urgent Sale,as CLEAN AS TOKS - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 6 Months Used Rav 4 For Very Urgent Sale,as CLEAN AS TOKS (2277 Views)

Registered Benz C300 09model. Fresh as Toks Buy And Drive @4.2m / 2011 Honda Crosstour as clean as toks @3m / **As clean as Toks,infiniti FX 35,fully loaded,new tires.reverse camera** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Months Used Rav 4 For Very Urgent Sale,as CLEAN AS TOKS by Had1zasaf: 10:35am On Feb 23, 2016
Silver colour
Three rows
Fabric seats
Alloy wheels
Power windows
Auto transmission

Buy and drive

1 Like

Re: 6 Months Used Rav 4 For Very Urgent Sale,as CLEAN AS TOKS by Had1zasaf: 10:42am On Feb 23, 2016
More pics

Re: 6 Months Used Rav 4 For Very Urgent Sale,as CLEAN AS TOKS by hakings101(m): 6:55pm On Feb 23, 2016
how much
Re: 6 Months Used Rav 4 For Very Urgent Sale,as CLEAN AS TOKS by Leeman0007: 11:10pm On Feb 23, 2016
Location and cost please
Re: 6 Months Used Rav 4 For Very Urgent Sale,as CLEAN AS TOKS by Had1zasaf: 4:49am On Feb 24, 2016
hakings101:
how much

Call for price pls
Re: 6 Months Used Rav 4 For Very Urgent Sale,as CLEAN AS TOKS by Had1zasaf: 4:50am On Feb 24, 2016
Leeman0007:
Location and cost please

Call/WhatsApp for details pls
Re: 6 Months Used Rav 4 For Very Urgent Sale,as CLEAN AS TOKS by Leeman0007: 7:43am On Feb 24, 2016
Had1zasaf:

Call/WhatsApp for details pls

Boss your number is headed straight to voicemail
Re: 6 Months Used Rav 4 For Very Urgent Sale,as CLEAN AS TOKS by Had1zasaf: 6:07am On Feb 25, 2016
Its the same device I'm using to post this
Re: 6 Months Used Rav 4 For Very Urgent Sale,as CLEAN AS TOKS by phemmy26(m): 6:32am On Feb 25, 2016
why dont you put the advertised price there rather than wanting us to call. At least you could put the asking prize which makes it easier for buyers can call if it falls within his or her range.

Sometimes i dont understand why people advertise cars and they withhold the price asking that they should call first.
Re: 6 Months Used Rav 4 For Very Urgent Sale,as CLEAN AS TOKS by Nobody: 7:37am On Feb 25, 2016
Had1zasaf:

Call for price pls
you are not serious,you sounds like a scammer

2 Likes

Re: 6 Months Used Rav 4 For Very Urgent Sale,as CLEAN AS TOKS by Had1zasaf: 6:02pm On Feb 25, 2016
eduwando:
you are not serious,you sounds like a scammer

Thank you sir,there's no law on NL that I must post my price,its my car not yours,its not by force to buy the car,if you have money to buy the car,money to call shouldn't be an issue now
YOU SOUND LIKE A BROKE MIDDLEMAN!!!
Re: 6 Months Used Rav 4 For Very Urgent Sale,as CLEAN AS TOKS by Had1zasaf: 6:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
phemmy26:
why dont you put the advertised price there rather than wanting us to call. At least you could put the asking prize which makes it easier for buyers can call if it falls within his or her range.

Sometimes i dont understand why people advertise cars and they withhold the price asking that they should call first.

For everything there is a reason,you can WhatsApp if you can't call,you know the range of this kinda ride,if you really can afford it,you can also call or WhatsApp to get the price,cheers
Re: 6 Months Used Rav 4 For Very Urgent Sale,as CLEAN AS TOKS by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 25, 2016
Had1zasaf:

Thank you sir,there's no law on NL that I must post my price,its my car not yours,its not by force to buy the car,if you have money to buy the car,money to call shouldn't be an issue now
YOU SOUND LIKE A BROKE MIDDLEMAN!!!

Its also not by force to post a car sale ad on NL when you know you do not want to make it easy for those who ask questions about the car and rather choose to be derogatory in your remarks. Is the car questionable? If you have a legit sale then you can boldly declare the price. Not all serious people call...some are just window shopping while some wouldnt even call you for price but would just grab d price online and then call u. Its marketing 101... make your sale attractive and buyers will woo you.
Re: 6 Months Used Rav 4 For Very Urgent Sale,as CLEAN AS TOKS by Had1zasaf: 10:28pm On Feb 25, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Its also not by force to post a car sale ad on NL when you know you do not want to make it easy for those who ask questions about the car and rather choose to be derogatory in your remarks. Is the car questionable? If you have a legit sale then you can boldly declare the price. Not all serious people call...some are just window shopping while some wouldnt even call you for price but would just grab d price online and then call u. Its marketing 101... make your sale attractive and buyers will woo you.

See who is calling ones comment derogatory?
See who is lecturing on MKT 101
Pls report me to SEUN that I REFUSED to place a price tag
It because of foolish time wasting comments from broke middlemen like you
ITS NOT BY FORCE TO BUY,THOSE WHO WANT IT HAVE BEEN CALLING SINCE
CHEERS
Re: 6 Months Used Rav 4 For Very Urgent Sale,as CLEAN AS TOKS by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 25, 2016
Had1zasaf:

See who is calling ones comment derogatory?
See who is lecturing on MKT 101
Pls report me to SEUN that I REFUSED to place a price tag
It because of foolish time wasting comments from broke middlemen like you
ITS NOT BY FORCE TO BUY,THOSE WHO WANT IT HAVE BEEN CALLING SINCE
CHEERS

As simple minded as you are, you are just an unconscionably ill-mannered trollop. Do I look like a middle man to you or a car dealer? Gues you must be a rich car punter for trying to sell a used vehicle for someone else. You have a long way to go when it comes to people relations. I hope those who are calling u would pay...... eventually. I was just passing through and read your lousy response to a question u were asked so decided to give you a simple word of advice and then you attack me? Sell your car oga and take ur 50k commission and live fat. Rich Middleman.
Re: 6 Months Used Rav 4 For Very Urgent Sale,as CLEAN AS TOKS by Joeautoz(m): 10:54pm On Feb 25, 2016
naijadeyhia:

As simple minded as you are, you are just an unconscionably ill-mannered trollop. Do I look like a middle man to you or a car dealer? Gues you must be a rich car punter to trying to sell a used vehicle for someone else. You have a long way to go when it comes to people relations. I hope those who are calling u would pay...... eventually. I was just passing through and read your lousy response to a question u were asked so decided to give you a simple word of advice and then you attack me? Sell your car oga and take ur 50k commission and live fat. Rich Middleman.
grin grin grin grin
Re: 6 Months Used Rav 4 For Very Urgent Sale,as CLEAN AS TOKS by phemmy26(m): 3:21pm On Feb 26, 2016
IF out of all this, you can still put up your price then i see it as a scam. There are people who dont even have the intention of buying a car but just looking around, and if they see an advert and the price looks attractive, they could just buy it .....mind you i said they have no intention on buying but the price looks attractive. Well NO PRICE = SCAM
Re: 6 Months Used Rav 4 For Very Urgent Sale,as CLEAN AS TOKS by Had1zasaf: 6:11pm On Mar 16, 2016
phemmy26:
IF out of all this, you can still put up your price then i see it as a scam. There are people who dont even have the intention of buying a car but just looking around, and if they see an advert and the price looks attractive, they could just buy it .....mind you i said they have no intention on buying but the price looks attractive. Well NO PRICE = SCAM

It's my car bro
I have the right to pick any advert style
There's no law on NL that stops me from doing that.
Check my profile
Scam ain't in my books.

#itsmycar
Re: 6 Months Used Rav 4 For Very Urgent Sale,as CLEAN AS TOKS by Dexmars(m): 6:36pm On Mar 16, 2016
Op no vex....
Put price up.
Cos if you don't.....I'll simply call and help you post it.
Re: 6 Months Used Rav 4 For Very Urgent Sale,as CLEAN AS TOKS by amstamon: 8:36am On Mar 17, 2016
I just called him and he's calling one stupid price... 2.5m for a naija used car.
Obatanla forbid
Besides, it's not even his car sef. Luk at the environment where it's been parked, you'll know it's one poor stupid middle man trying to make more money than the owner of the car.
Smh
Re: 6 Months Used Rav 4 For Very Urgent Sale,as CLEAN AS TOKS by Dexmars(m): 12:27pm On Mar 17, 2016
amstamon:
I just called him and he's calling one stupid price... 2.5m for a naija used car.
Obatanla forbid
Besides, it's not even his car sef. Luk at the environment where it's been parked, you'll know it's one poor stupid middle man trying to make more money than the owner of the car.
Smh

Wicked!!!

Bros. you no good at all.

(1) (Reply)

Very Clean And Affordable Toyota Matrix 03 / Are You A Transport/fleet/admin Manager At Your Company? READ THIS / For Sale!!! 2016 Mercedes Benz C300 4matic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.