Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,804 members, 7,802,567 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Final Year Project Ideas For B.tech Project Management - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Final Year Project Ideas For B.tech Project Management (558 Views)

10 Carry Over In My Final Year. What Should I Do? / UNIZIK Lecturer Gets Refrigerator From His Final Year Project Students / Buhari Will Further Destroy The Bsc By Introducing B.tech..(equating It To Bsc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Final Year Project Ideas For B.tech Project Management by chrisfocus(m): 10:50am On Feb 23, 2016
I have been a fix as to what project topic to work for my final year project. I am an undergraduate of PROJECT MANAGEMENT. My supervisor made it a little worse by constraining me with making the topic engineering related.

I need the house to help with final year project ideas in project management this is engineering related.

In anticipation, thank you.
Re: Final Year Project Ideas For B.tech Project Management by mike96(m): 11:12am On Feb 23, 2016
I am aspiring to study the course too but why don't you use the internet or LinkedIn by joining project management groups and searching for academics and professionals in it they're readily available there.
Re: Final Year Project Ideas For B.tech Project Management by marshborn(m): 11:19am On Feb 23, 2016
Bro, I am a Pmt graduate too, which supervisor them give you? From there I can know how to advice you.
Re: Final Year Project Ideas For B.tech Project Management by chrisfocus(m): 11:33am On Feb 23, 2016
mike96:
I am aspiring to study the course too but why don't you use the internet or LinkedIn by joining project management groups and searching for academics and professionals in it they're readily available there.

Thank you very much. I'll look into it.
Re: Final Year Project Ideas For B.tech Project Management by chrisfocus(m): 11:35am On Feb 23, 2016
marshborn:
Bro, I am a Pmt graduate too, which supervisor them give you? From there I can know how to advice you.

You finished from FUTA too? You might not know him, he is one of the new recruits to PMT to fill the vacant spaces of those transfered to the new departments added to the faculty. Business Administration, Economics, and Accounting. His name is Mr. Eniowo

(1) (Reply)

What Subject Is He Reading??? / 30 Motivating And Inspirational Quotes To Spiceup Your Day / Only 400,000 UTME Candidates Will Gain Admission Into Universities– NUC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.